Joielle www.shopjoielle.com

Joielle www.shopjoielle.com

style for budget savvy brides

Online Boutique
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tammy from Shop Joielle was incredible, so so so easy to deal with and really helped me out so much. My situation was a little odd where my Mum was flying over to America from New Zealand for a holiday and Tammy managed to get the dresses delivered to my Mum on the exact dates she was in San Francisco and the dresses are great, we had a 5 day window when Mum was in San Fran so worked out really well. We purchased 2 full length dessy dresses for my bridesmaids. The prices were amazing and the service was excellent, Tammy was great at advising of sizing and keeping in touch me throughout the process to let me know that everything was on track. So hard to find people like this is the wedding industry at times and it is so nice to find someone so willing to help.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with a Dessy bridesmaid dress pretty early on in my wedding planning process, but all of the typical bridal stores were charging over $300 for them. I just couldn't ask my friends and family to spend that much, so I searched and searched, hoping to find something else that I loved just as much. I never did find anything in just the right style and color to beat out that original Dessy dress, but fortunately, I DID find Joielle. They had the Dessy style I was looking for and, with the 10% discount for more than 4 bridesmaids, the dress was more than $100 cheaper than in other stores. Even better: their online ordering system made coordinating all of my out-of-town bridesmaids a total breeze. I had a lot of bridesmaids and more than half of them live out of state, so getting everyone together to get measured, to pay deposits, to get alterations, etc. would have been a nightmare at a traditional store where they make you do everything in person and all in one place. But the staff at Joielle were unbelievably helpful - they coordinated my whole order, helped my bridesmaids figure out exactly what size they would need, and shipped the dresses directly to their doors with plenty of time to get alterations done at places that were local to them. Thanks to Joielle, I was able to pick the dresses I loved without feeling totally guilty, and my bridesmaids were able to order them quickly and painlessly. I would recommend Joielle to any bride!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Joielle as a wedding vendor. They were flexible, dependable, reasonably-priced and very professional. I had 6 bridesmaids wearing After Six style #6639 in 3 different colors. Joielle offered a discount for a group package and allowed each of the girls to purchase their own dress with a coupon code. A few of the girls needed some extra time to purchase and after a quick email, the deadline was extended without any issues. One of my bridesmaids bought the dress before the deadline was extended. A few days later after I let them know her dress was part of the group purchase, and her credit card was reimbursed the discount the very next day! All of the dresses were the perfect shade and arrived extra early so there was plenty of time for hem alterations. And lastly, all of my bridesmaids sincerely loved their dresses so I could not be happier with my choice. I chose Joielle because the reviews claimed great service and I definitely was not disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So great to work with! The website was very easy to navigate, and my bridesmaids' dresses were beautiful.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joielle is truly a wonderful company to work with. I am beyond pleased with the service I received.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and so easy to do business with. I am based in Sydney, Australia and I had a fantastic experience buying my bridesmaid dresses. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joielle was fabulous! They answered all of my questions so quickly and also helped my bridesmaids who were spread all over the country. Their prices are also less expensive than a bridal salon. My bridesmaids really appreciated that part too. They spend so much as it is. Quality of dresses (mine wore Alfred Sung) were perfect. Highly Recommend!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend working with Joielle. All of my bridesmaids live in different cities, so getting together for a traditional dress fitting was out of the question. Joielle made the process so easy, and we really appreciated the group discount. Everything arrived on time and the girls were stunning.

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joielle went above and beyond to make sure that I received the dresses that I wanted. At first I had picked out a dress that I really loved for my girls to wear, however the designer of the dress discontinued the dress in the color I had wanted (this was NOT Joielle's fault at all). They sweetly apologized and covered the cost of the difference when I picked a more expensive dress for my girls to buy. And it turned out that the new dress was even BETTER than the original dress I had chosen. During the entire process, Joielle's customer service communicated so well and in such a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Joielle to all brides looking for high quality beautiful dresses!

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Joielle were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful and so very attentive to our every need for my bridesmaids and flowergirl.
I was so happy with their services I recommended several people right away and I know that they were very pleased as well.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so impressed with the service from this company! I didn't have any questions about my bridesmaid dress order, so I didn't have the need to contact them and can't comment on that aspect of their service (although everyone else here seems ecstatic about it!). However, my entire purchase went smoothly from start to finish, and I was really pleased with the email updates throughout the process. My dress was even finished and shipped almost two weeks earlier than expected. The hand-written note was an absolutely lovely personal touch. I'd definitely recommend Joielle, and I wish needed to order more things from them, myself!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This site was so easy to use! One of my bmaids told me about it-- easily $20 cheaper than getting it from a boutique. They were so responsive to communication. Whenever I or a bridesmaid had a question, I had a response as soon as could be expected. They were GREAT. And the discount was awesome, too. I was so glad to find a cute dress at such a reasonable price.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We purchased bridesmaid's dress from Shop Joielle. Customer service was really easy to work with and very helpful. Everyone loved their dresses!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best part about having my bridesmaids order dresses on this website was the simple fact that all of my ladies could order separately from their different home states and pay with their own credit cards! Added bonus, my bridesmaids got a discount since I had four or more bridesmaids. Tammy and Julie with Joielle email you personally and provide you with help and the discount code. It's very nice to know you are a special Bride with JOIELLE!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered birdesmaid dresses from Joielle. I was so glad I went this smaller supplier as the service was amazing; fast, personal and extremely helpful. We accidentally chose a colour that was being discontinued; Joielle called the factory and reserved the fabric for us. One of our bridesmaids was also pregnant; Joielle helped us order more material to let the dress out, and reassured us that our dress would work including sending us picturea of other pregnant bridemaid dresses wearing our style. Fantastic service, I would buy from them again.

• Wedding: 06/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the dresses and the quality of service. The dresses all came with a hand written note. So personal! We highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
201-377-5454
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards