John Pierre's Photography-Maui

Value
Flexibility
Donna
12/10/2014

John was the perfect wedding photographer for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. He captured beautiful images, arrived early, was so helpful with decisions before the ceremony as well as providing gentle guidance during and after, all without being the least bit intrusive. Everyone was so impressed by not only his photographs but his kind and gentle demeanor and ability to make everyone comfortable. He even guided the bride and groom through cutting the wedding cake. After taking family photos and some stunning shots at the Wedding Gazebo, John took the bride and groom around the Westin property taking more amazing photographs, including waterfall photos that the bride particularly wanted. He took the extra time to make sure everyone was comfortable and the newlyweds were so happy with the results and the experience. The online gallery and slideshow were a wonderful way to be able to view and share his photos of the wedding. John did an outstanding job for us and we highly recommend John Pierre's Photography.

Recently Married

The photos came out stunning, everyone raved about them. John was very polite, helpful, and professional. Definitely recommend him!

Jacob
10/03/2014

The photos turned out great and we loved the locations. He even gave us rides, very friendly.

1+ year ago

He was excellent! Not only did he take beautiful pictures, but he found such picturesque spots and suggested things to do and places to walk that turned out perfect in our wedding album. John was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable.

Services Used: Photography

I was thrilled with the outcome of my photos! John was very easy going and produced my photos very quickly. I would highly recommend John to anyone!

Yoshio
06/16/2014

Photo taking during the event was smooth, the photo's turned out great, and additional requests for prints and books were very responsive (despite I being a bit busy on my side)

1+ year ago

I loved John's work and his style of photography, which is why I hired him. I actually fired my first wedding coordinator, because they didn't want me to hire an outside photographer - I felt that sure of John's work. And I was not disappointed. He took really beautiful pictures. My Mom also commented that he was not obtrusive when taking his pictures as well, something she saw with the photographer in a wedding she attended the week prior. I would highly recommend John for your wedding or event.

1+ year ago

John was awesome, did a fabulous job and was great to work with! Very easy going and the quality of his work and our pictures exceeded our expectations.

Valerie
11/25/2013

I cannot find the words to describe how absolutely satisfied we are with our wedding pictures. Our pictures were perfect and exactly what I had pictured in mind. Everyone that has seen our pictures say that they look like pictures that you would see in a magazine. John is fabulous at what he does! I highly recommend John's services. He was professional, while keeping it fun at the same time.

Galen & Pam
07/13/2013

John was absolutely great to work with. He did a beautiful job photographing our priceless wedding day!!! I would reccommend John to everyone. His pictures are absolutely gorgeous. We get to relive our day through John's work of art! Galen and I are very pleased with the end results. We were contacted right away after the wedding day and our prints were already online for us to view.

Wendy
07/02/2013

John was very professional, patient and creative!!

David And Tennille
05/05/2013

Very helpful and was very professional. Will recommend John to everyone I know

P
04/29/2013

The photography of my son's wedding in Maui was absolutely beautiful! There were so many absolutely
beautiful photographs that we had a difficult time choosing the best ones for portraits. We have had many
compliments on the quality of photography and our whole family is thrilled with these photos. John is truly a professional! I have already recommended John Pierre's to several people who are considering a Maui wedding. John Pierre's Studio in Maui is #1.

2+ years ago
4.7

Awesome photographer to work with!

Amy
02/03/2013

John was very accommodating. The pictures are beautiful and his prices are very reasonable. We appreciated his quick responses to our emails.

Abi
01/14/2013

Fun to work with, great personality and ideas!