John Pierre's Photography-Maui

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was excellent! Not only did he take beautiful pictures, but he found such picturesque spots and suggested things to do and places to walk that turned out perfect in our wedding album. John was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was thrilled with the outcome of my photos! John was very easy going and produced my photos very quickly. I would highly recommend John to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved John's work and his style of photography, which is why I hired him. I actually fired my first wedding coordinator, because they didn't want me to hire an outside photographer - I felt that sure of John's work. And I was not disappointed. He took really beautiful pictures. My Mom also commented that he was not obtrusive when taking his pictures as well, something she saw with the photographer in a wedding she attended the week prior. I would highly recommend John for your wedding or event.

• Flexibility: 5.0

John was awesome, did a fabulous job and was great to work with! Very easy going and the quality of his work and our pictures exceeded our expectations.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot find the words to describe how absolutely satisfied we are with our wedding pictures. Our pictures were perfect and exactly what I had pictured in mind. Everyone that has seen our pictures say that they look like pictures that you would see in a magazine. John is fabulous at what he does! I highly recommend John's services. He was professional, while keeping it fun at the same time.

• Wedding: 11/25/2013
Valerie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was absolutely great to work with. He did a beautiful job photographing our priceless wedding day!!! I would reccommend John to everyone. His pictures are absolutely gorgeous. We get to relive our day through John's work of art! Galen and I are very pleased with the end results. We were contacted right away after the wedding day and our prints were already online for us to view.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Galen & Pam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was very professional, patient and creative!!

• Wedding: 07/02/2013
Wendy

Very helpful and was very professional. Will recommend John to everyone I know

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
David And Tennille
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photography of my son's wedding in Maui was absolutely beautiful! There were so many absolutely
beautiful photographs that we had a difficult time choosing the best ones for portraits. We have had many
compliments on the quality of photography and our whole family is thrilled with these photos. John is truly a professional! I have already recommended John Pierre's to several people who are considering a Maui wedding. John Pierre's Studio in Maui is #1.

• Wedding: 04/29/2013
P
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome photographer to work with!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was very accommodating. The pictures are beautiful and his prices are very reasonable. We appreciated his quick responses to our emails.

• Wedding: 02/03/2013
Amy
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Fun to work with, great personality and ideas!

• Wedding: 01/14/2013
Abi
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

John was great! I normally hate being in front of the camera and never know how to pose, but John made everything seem so easy and natural. Our pictures turned out great! I can see why he's won all those awards now.

• Wedding: 12/03/2012
Ping
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married at the Ritz Carlton in Maui... Absolutely the best venue and best pictures ever!!!! We were so lucky to have John Pierre as our photographer. I did so much research to find The best photographer...he is the best...we are forever thankful! .... I know two other couples who were married in Hawaii and let me tell you John Pierre is who you want to take your pictures!!!! Your wedding pictures as you know are forever! This is one thing that needs to be the best!!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
Bridgett
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bride Loree and I had arranged (well, let's say Loree had) all of the wedding plans from our home on Vancouver Island and had never met John before. He did however come recommended by a relative of a good friend of ours so we felt fairly comfortable.
Once Loree had contacted John and we had looked at his website, she felt very much at ease and his confident and easy going nature made her feel great about the decision.
Once we got to the beach for the wedding ceremony, John was already quite prepared and after a brief introduction we started the ceremony.
John worked his magic and we hardly noticed him moving around us. We had no idea how many incredible pictures he had taken of our special occasion until we received the disk from him and got to have a look for ourselves (which I might add was available to us only a short time later).
When Loree and I started looking at the pictures on the large screen TV in our rented condo, we were completely BLOWN AWAY! The quality of the pictures and the amazing shots were magnificent!!
We have since put some of the pictures on our facebook page and our friends and family have been equally impressed.
We would wholeheartedly recommend John as a perfect choice for anyone looking to have their wedding (or any other occasion for that matter) photography done here in Maui.
Cheers,
Bill and Loree McGowan
Cowichan Bay , BC Canada

• Wedding: 04/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used John Pierre's Studio for our recent wedding in Kapalua, Maui; the quality and range of pictures was amazing! The photographer makes you feel comfortable and is extremely easy to work with. John's experience shines through in every picture and he is able to capture all your special moments. The level of professionalism and service is exceptional and I would highly recommend using John Pierre's if your in need of a top photographer.

• Wedding: 12/16/2011
808-667-7988
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards