John Michael Catering

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

S & W 6 Reviews
We cannot express how happy we are with John Michael's service. They went the extra mile to make sure our wedding was perfect! The food, the team, the decorations... Top of the line! Everyone in our party had a wonderful time. I recommend him and the team! :)))
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John Michael provided such good food and the staff was so polite and attentive. The pricing is very reasonable and they offer many different options for lower and higher budget weddings. They also provide bar services which include a great company policy. No shots allowed. This is great if you are trying to keep your wedding from getting sloppy. Everyone was still partying but no one embarrassed themselves or has any regrets. Great food. Great services. Great staff.
Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very impressed with John Michael Catering. Prior to the event Charlene was great to work with and quick to respond to every question. The staff at the wedding was great too - they brought over hors d'oeuvres to the bridal party during cocktail hour as we were taking pictures, and packaged everything left over for us to take home at the end of the night. Our wedding was at Paradise Cove and we had a buffet with Salmon, Carved Tenderloin/Filet and sides were orzo, corn casserole, and veggies. Everything was really good - I would highly recommend the carved Tenderloin even though it was an upcharge - it was my favorite thing, followed by the orzo.
Wedding: 04/20/2013
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Not what I was expecting.

NO! No! No! you will regret it at the end, even though they seem so nice, it's a different story when you actually face the facts. I don't know, maybe they had lots of other events and didn't have time to prepare for mine, but Gosh, it was a mess.

Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
I have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests about how good the food was. Almost everyone was blown away with the service as well. Zach, the bar tender, was everyone's best friend. I am not sure about the set up/display, since we didn't get to see much! My only negative thing I have to say about them isn't even related to food. We were supposed to have a 100% flower free wedding, and it was even written on the contract to remove the flowers from the buffet stations. During pictures though, a waiter brought us a platter from the cocktail hour with an orchid on it. I am guessing that each one had one as well. I was very upset about this. It was (and still is!) and huge deal to me.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED working with these guys. Quick to respond. Great value for the product. Fun free food tasting at Leu Gardens. Would definitely recommend John Michaels Events for all future brides!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Incredible vendor. My favorite things: friendly staff, unbelievably quick response time to emails, food is delicious (you will receive tons of compliments from your guests), reasonably priced, on the day of the wedding you/family don't really have to do anything, etc.

They truly want to make this the best day. If you don't go with them, I can't tell you how much you are missing out.
Wedding: 08/26/2012

Private User 1 Reviews
Excellent service , food, staff - cannot fault this company in any way.I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The food was great. But the negotiations (for instance, our guest count went down from 75 to 35, so we asked for something additional to make up for the difference) didn't go as well as we hoped. They weren't very accommodating. But it seemed they are locally based and had a lot of experience in catering. So I don't have problem recommending them to anyone.
Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at the wedding enjoyed the food - which is a huge plus! But, the process of getting the food organized and picked was the best part for us. Michael, the owner, was so honest and sincere the whole way! We enjoyed our time with him and we felt that his work helped our wedding be exactly the way we wanted it! His staff was absolutely amazing at the wedding and we couldn't have asked for more!

We recommend John Michael Catering to everyone! They are priced reasonably and do a fantastic job!
Wedding: 03/10/2012
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I was happy at first with my catering service. I was happy until my guests told me after the wedding they had issues with the food and service. I was refunded one meal.
Wedding: 03/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with John Michael Catering. We were very happy with the food and and quality of service provided to us.
Wedding: 02/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful to work with, provided exceptional value, top quality.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John Micheals was our daughter's wedding planner . He was extremely helpfull. The food was great. All elements of the wedding were well coordinated. I had no worries on the day of the wedding. He was always there and available if anything was needed. He made my daughters wedding day special and something to be remembered the rest of her life.
Wedding: 03/12/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The John Michael Team went above and beyond to make our day special! We couldn't believe how fantastic the room looked when we walked into the reception. The tables and linens looked gorgeous! The JM team was always making sure that we had what we needed and our dinner was perfect! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how great the food was too!

Leading up to the wedding Michael was always great about answering my emails and phone calls.

We will always recommend them to everyone!
Wedding: 03/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John Michaels was fabulous!! Very professional, always got back to me e-mails immediately. Once I hired them I didn't have to worry about anything! We go the Chicken Marsala it was very tasty.
Wedding: 02/27/2010