John Decker Photographs

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
The pictures are amazing - better than I could have hoped for. John is a great guy, wonderful to work with. John did an engagement shoot, our rehearsal dinner and wedding. As he will tell you he uses a 'documentary' style which leads to gorgeous, natural looking pictures. Even the camera shy will look great through his lens. We are so thrilled with the pictures, only trouble is choosing the best of the best for the album. The quality of the photographs exceeded the quality of the video.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 7 Reviews
John and his assistant are absolutely wonderful to work with. I had the pleasure of meeting them at my cousin's wedding in 2010, and then working with him at my sister's wedding in 2011 as well as at my own wedding in 2012. They are not pushy, and do such an amazing job! I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
John and his team were absolutely FANTASTIC. He documented every moment perfectly and his pictures looked more like art than "wedding photography". He is artistic, unique and basically makes you look like a million bucks! (very important)

Leading up to the big day, John was very patient and flexible with us as we went back and forth with this and that. Day of he was super professional and actually made getting pictures taken enjoyable for both my husband and I!

Would definitely recommend him to ANYONE!
Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
i love them best company ever great music. they kept everyone on their hills with their get music and professinalism and very great dj's best production company ever i wold recommend them to anyone who will listen if want style and groove at your wedding get this guy.
Wedding: 05/31/2008
Services Used: Band
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Catherine 1 Reviews
My husband and I were very happy with the results from the wedding photography. It was a pleasure working with John and his team. I feel that many of the photos captured the emotions of the night!
Wedding: 10/06/2007

Jennifer 1 Reviews
John is a great person and his photo's are amazing! I have recommended him to many of my friends, and they loved him too. He was everything I wanted in a photographer and more!
Wedding: 09/15/2007
 732-768-0886
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire