JMM Photography

JMM Photography

A Modern & Fashionista Approach To Wedding Photography

Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I came across Jacalyns website thru the 915Monmouth website, I knew I found the perfect photographer!! Her style was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a nice mix of vintage photography with contemporary styling and Jacalyn delivered just that! Whatever style you desire, just let Jacalyn know and she can make it happen. She was extremely timely in her responses to my email inquiries and questions. She is also very open to talking thru ideas to come up with the perfect shots for your day. I highly recommend JMM Photography and after seeing the final product of our wedding photos can say with certainty she delivered 100% the value of what we paid for our package. Looking forward to using JMM in the future for future family photos.

• Wedding: 12/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an fantastic experience with Jacalyn! We do not live in the Cincinnati area so we had the extra challenge of coordinating our wedding from a distance. Jacalyn really made that process so easy. She is incredibly organized and professional. She was really good about communicating. 100% of the time she responded to my emails or phone calls in less than 24 hours and most of the time it was within minutes. She was also just so much fun. My husband is not a huge fan of getting his picture taken, but Jacalyn was able to make even him comfortable in front of the camera. On top of everything else, her photographs are phenomenal. I am very happy with our end product. I look forward to sharing her work with our children....some day when we have them!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Jacalyn mostly because of her easy-going attitude and laid-back style of photography. She was up for anything! This was the perfect vibe for my husband and I, who wanted a stree-free day of fun and partying. This really comes through in the final product, the pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I cry everytime I look at my album. She was even willing to traipse through the woods with us, so I could have rustic/green backgrounds.

My friends ooh and aahh whenever they see our photos, and multiple friends planning weddings have asked who did my wedding. I recommend her, especially if you want something different and unique.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn made choosing a photographer a very easy decision for us. From the moment we met her she made us feel comfortable and confident in her work. Jacalyn is super fun, energetic and unique. She is extremely organized and prompt (showed up early and stayed late to capture every moment.) Jacalyn has a very creative eye and focused on details that tend to get overlooked. We are extremely happy with our pictures and have received ENDLESS amounts of compliments on her work. We are so grateful to have our love story captured so beautifully and would highly reccomend her!

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't rave enough about Jacalyn! Her works speaks for itself. The images are original, unique and capture us completely. So much of the wedding I didn't get the opportunity to experience first hand and her images bring it to life!

She is engaging and warm and somehow makes you feel as if there isn't all this chaos around you. She was such a true professional and I have never once questioned the decision to hire Jacalyn and the cost associated is also worth every penny!

Many Thanks! Christa

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Christa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn did an outstanding job capturing our wedding. We could not be happier with the photos and are very excited to purchase art and prints.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The pictures were the best part of our wedding! Not only are they to die for but she makes it so much fun!!!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely LOVED her!! she takes amazing photos and is so awesome to work with!!!! In love with all my pictures!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
Alexandrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JMM Photography is the best! Jacalyn did a wonderful job and we are so happy with our wedding photos.

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn did such an amazing job! She knew exactly the type of look we wanted in our wedding photos. We felt so comfortable the entire time we worked with her. So many people have complimented us on our photos saying they are the best they've ever seen! We had such a hard time choosing pics for our album because there were so many we loved!! Plus, she is so quick at getting them back and ready for you to see. Ours were ready before we even got back from our Honeymoon! Loved working with her, and recommend JMM Photography to anyone wanting an amazing experience and great photos!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first got engaged, I knew our number one splurge and most important vendor for our wedding was going to be the photographer. I set out on a mission to find the best around and I’m so blessed that we ended up with Jacalyn at JMM Photography. She is AMAZING!!! Every single one of our pictures is stunningly beautiful and taken in such an artistic way. She did an unbelievable job of capturing the moment and how incredibly happy we were. On top of having this insane talent, she is so great to work with. She was so organized and always instantly got back to me. She integrated seamlessly into the wedding day and because of her, I was able to relax and enjoy the moment. I had the utmost confidence that she would get every picture I wanted and she absolutely did. The best part is that our pictures were finished and ready for us to view by the time we got home from our honeymoon! Of all the decisions made for our wedding, Jacalyn was without question the best one. Thanks to Jacalyn we now have the most beautiful wedding photos to last us a lifetime. I absolutely recommended her to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn was very creative and is an artist! Our pictures are fantastic and look like they belong in a magazine. She was great to work with and she is highly recommended!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Jacalyn was amazing! She went above and beyond and made our day extra special by capturing those special moments forever. She has a great personality and we were lucky to have her apart of our big day. The day goes by so quickly and it was so important to us that we try to capture the imoportant things and that's just what she did. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to have Jacalyn be our photographer! I'd give her a 10 if I could!

• Wedding: 06/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn is an AMAZING photographer who makes you feel completely comfortable infront of the camera ! She is so much fun to work with and gets the finished product back to you so quickly you won't believe it ! She truly goes above and beyond the call of duty :) I will be using Jacalyn for every other photography need I have for a very long time !!!! Seriously she's a rock star !

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excerpt from email I sent to Jacalyn after seeing my pictures:

"I can't put into words how WONDERFUL and FABULOUS and SPECTACULAR these are. Not only am I thrilled, I know all of my family and friends will be, too, because you captured so many beautiful shots. I still can't believe it!! You truly have this talent that is a rarity, I've never seen any other pictures as gorgeous as yours are. You seem to truly enjoy what you do and it comes through in your work. You are a pleasure to be around and really felt as if you were another one of my wonderful friends at the wedding. I hope you continue to have a successful career because you've made so many people happy on the best day of their lives!!"

I could go on and on but I think my point comes through.

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jacalyn was really wonderful to work with. She has a great style and creative eye, not to mention, she is fun! The pictures turned out beautifully and we had them a week after the wedding (we didn't get an album, so I'm not sure if that would slow it down or not.) Jacalyn was helpful in finding fun locations to go to for pictures and even set up a live photobooth for us! We highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
859-803-8902
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards