JK Photography

Affordable, Elegant, Wedding Photography

3560 Riverview Dr.
Weirton, WV 26062 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe & Katie did an amazing job!!! They were incredibly easy to work with and made sure we got some gorgeous shots! I can't wait to see the final images! They had some great ideas and listened to all of my suggestions! Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Profile Picture
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were responsive to our needs and vert creative! We absolutely love our wedding photos and are looking forward to having them take pictures for events in the future!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JK Photography was amazing!! Our pictures captured such emotion! They listened to every request we asked and had tons of great ideas themselves. I will definitely use their services again in the future!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and Joe Kraina were phenomenal! They knew just what to do, at every angle, with every member of our wedding, at every wonderful moment throughout our special day!
They followed and completed every suggestion I had, but even better, they shocked me with their creativity with one of a kind images in would never have thought to try!
I now am left with a huge array of formal, intimate, sentimental, and candid shots from start to finish of our special day! Anyone who has seen their work agrees that it is the most impressive in the valley, as well as the best price!
All rights to your photos are included in the price so you may print and reprint and create your own keepsakes at any time, as you are provided with a disc of all shots taken!!
I still can't look at my photos without crying!
Joe and Katie are irreplaceable and a true gem of the wedding magic!
BOOK THEM NOW!!!...YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!! :-))))

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie were amazing to work with. The captured every moment from our engagement to our wedding. The pictures were worth a 1000 words. Looking forward to working with them in the future!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and Joe did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding pictures. Since we're from out of town, they worked with us to schedule our engagement pictures and to meet before the wedding, when it was convenient for us. Although I made a list of shots I wanted taken at the wedding, when we got our pictures back, I realized they had taken so many more creative pictures than just what I asked for! They were so great to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me just say, Joe and Kaitlin are awesome! They really captured every moment of our special day! They listened to what we wanted and what was important to my husband and I.. AND MORE. They are professional and so down to earth from the first meeting to picking up our prints. Any time I had an idea or a thought, I would just email them and they got back to me excited and eager just as much as we were. They always made us feel important and gave us their full attention. I would recommend JK Photography to my family and friends and cant wait to work with them in the future.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JK Photography did an amazing job on our engagement pictures & wedding pictures! We were so blessed to have "TWO" great photographers for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding day!! What I loved most was that they wanted to be sure that we got exactly what we wanted from all of the craziness on our special day. Our pictures are truly amazing and we are thankful for everything that they did to help us remember the best day of our lives. Thank you JK Photography for everything!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! JK Photography did a fabulous job and everything we wanted and more.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie did a wonderful job with our wedding photography. We researched multiple photographers and they were the most reasonably priced around. They took unique and creative shots at both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. They even took the opportunity to get us so we would not miss a beautiful sunset and got some great shots with that in the background. We would highly recommend JK Photography to anyone looking for a quality product at a very affordable price.

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie provided excellent wedding photography for our event. They met with us twice before the event to ensure they had all our must-have pictures and took great care to take as many of them as possible during the event. We were not local, and Joe and Katie were very flexible with meeting times and package options because were not able to schedule engagement photos. They also worked with our special requests and were professionals during the wedding, you never knew they were there, but they caught all the important moments to capture beautiful pictures.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and Joe were great! They took our engagement pictures in Morgantown were we met and they turned out beautiful. They met with me and my husband many times before the wedding and got all the pictures we wanted. The pictures turned out beautiful and we cherish them. The proofs and the box they made for us to keep our pictures in was a great touch in addition to the CDs we got. They really wanted to please us and it showed!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie were amazing. We could have not asked for anything better for our engagement pictures or our wedding pictures. They traveled to WVU for us for our Engagement pictures because that's where Kyle and I met and meant the most to us. They turned out beautiful! And, the wedding pictures were even better. Joe and Katie met with us the week before the wedding to make a final list of all the pictures we wanted to make sure we got, and throughout the night they were sure to pull us aside or double check we had what we needed! There were pictures that we completely forgot we took or asked for once we saw them all! I must their attention to detail and patience is one of the best in the business! We will be coming back to them! :)

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and Katie are very professional and did a great job with our pictures. They met with us before the wedding for our must-have pictures and made sure to get all those pictures plus many more. They had an alternative location planned if weather didn't permit and continued to check in with us to make sure we got all the pictures that we wanted. They did a beautiful job with our pictures and gave an added touch by giving us a beautiful box with one our our favorite pictures on it to hold our proofs. I would recommend Joe and Katie because they are professional, accommodating, detailed, and their services are a great value!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your wedding day flies by with the blink of an eye. The only way to be certain you capture every moment and even the moments you miss is to hire a photographer. JK Photography is the photography company to use if you want results that not only captures your special day but makes it even more memorable than you thought. Joe and Katie went above and beyond our expectations. Their professionalism with the ability to be flexible to our requests made them very easy to work with. There was never a time we didn't get a question answered or a request filled. They put a lot of effort into truly understanding the couple and their wedding dreams. The moment we remember the most happened not at the wedding but at the moment when we got to take our first look at our finished wedding albums.....they were truly everything we had dreamed of and more. Thanks Joe and Katie for capturing our special day!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Joe to anyone looking for a photographer. I love my pictures and he captured every moment! I was looking for someone who could capture unique shots along with some of the more traditional posed family shots. He did just that!
Joe is professional and creative. I have recommended Joe to several friends and I'm hoping to use him to take my son's senior pictures.

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
304-670-9960
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards