jj's house

• Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
You must be absolutely certain of what you want, and the size you need it in. This company is very difficult to get a hold of by phone. You may only be able to reach them by email, and by that time their deadline to make adjustments or changes may have passed. The very inflexible, and will try to make you pay double for any changes.

The bridesmaids dresses were OK. However due to their inflexibility, I had to have each one altered once they arrived.

I was very disappointed with this vendor.
Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
It's sad to see ppl talk like that I ordered my wedding from that with in a week I got my dress, and I love it fits perfectly fine , the only if you are a size 4 get a 6 or take measurement to be sure I love me dress I'm super excite .
Wedding: 03/21/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my wedding dress on jjs.house.com and also all seven of my bridesmaids dtesses were bought by each bridesmaids. We were very pleased with the quality and fit of all of our dresses.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

Savannah 5 Reviews
I ordered both a ceremony dress and reception dress. I also opted for the custom fit since I'm a weird fit (short legs but long torso). Both came in promptly. I did not realize there was going to be a handling fee attached to it OR that it was coming from China (also the packaging did not say JJ's House so I wasn't sure what the box was). Luckily I sorted it out with UPS and paid the extra charge. I wish this was more obvious when you ordered.
I was also able to customize the color of the detailing which I loved. Great price and it allowed us to spend a little extra on our guests instead of ourselves!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I ordered this dress for my daughter's senior prom. This dress was beautiful at first glance but turned out to be a disaster due to poor craftsmanship. The zipper was very stiff and extremely hard to zip up and down. Also, this had nothing to do with how the dress fit. It fit her perfectly. The night of the prom, I managed to get it zipped up, which wasn't easy, and sent her on her way. About two hours after she got there, the zipper busted wide open! The top part of the zipper stayed zipped but the entire back, all the way down, was wide open! It could not be fixed. A teacher had to use about 10 safety pins to try and keep it shut. she ended up having to wear a boy's tuxedo jacket over the dress so no one could see it. what a nightmare!!!! She was extremely upset and embarressed :( Of course, the return policy states returns must be made within 7 days, but there was no way to anticipate this kind of problem before her special occasion. Also, be sure to read the fine print when ordering. I didn't realize that I would be charged an import fee on top of the shipping charges, which turned out to be an extra $50. I will never order from JJ's House or any other overseas company again.
Wedding: 04/04/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my heart set on a tea-length wedding gown, and my local stores were not helpful, not really interested in helping me to find the type of dress I wanted. Apparently tea-length gowns aren't very popular, at least not in my area.

I stumbled across the JJ's House website, and almost immediately spotted my "dream" dress. The price was very reasonable. Since I am short at just 5 feet tall, clothes almost always have to be altered. For a tea-length gown, the length would be critical. JJ's House offers standard dress sizes, or offers custom made dresses made to your exact measurements. I opted for the custom sizing, placed the order, and waited.

The dress was delivered sooner than promised, in less than three weeks. The material and styling were gorgeous, exactly what I wanted, better than I dared to hope. The dress fit perfectly, and I couldn't wait for my wedding day when I could wear it. I didn't let my fiance see the dress before the wedding, because I wanted him to be surprised. He thought the dress was great, and that I was beautiful in it. It was truly a dream dress. I highly recommend JJ's House for your wedding gown.
Wedding: 03/13/2013
 85281990571
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire