Jill Lauren Photography

Jill Lauren Photography

Luxury Wedding Photography

Phoenix , AZ | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill and Chris are the best! They have so much energy and are so organized. I also loved how they helped direct our guests and politely invited them to be where they were supposed to be. Their assistant Tabitha is very sweet and always made sure we had water on our super hot 107 degree outdoor wedding. In addition to their awesome personalities, we absolutely love all the shots they got. They captured such amazing shots and even put a slideshow together to play during the reception.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough about our photographers! Jill & Chris are amazing to work with! We understood that these pictures were going to last forever and we wanted the best! We had them do our engagement photos which turned out amazing! They were professional the entire time. They brought the photo-booth along which was a BIG hit! I totally recommend it! We loved the way they take pictures and make them personable. I look forward to having Jill & Chris be our family photographers for a long time! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is absolutely incredible. I love her and her work so much that now she's not just my wedding photographer - I look forward to a lifetime relationship with her capturing all of our memories! The moment I met Jill I knew she would be the perfect person to help us capture the most exciting adventure we've been on to date (getting married!). Not only does Jill know how to pose beautiful pictures, but she has a unique gift for seeing and capturing all of the special moments that really translate the emotion and feeling to tell our story. When I look at our pictures, I don't just see snapshots from moments throughout the day - I see all of the cute and silly and funny and goofy moments that are so... US. It's so incredibly special because I don't just have evidence of the day, Jill was able to capture it in a way that retells the story - with the emotion, characters, and subtleties that give me all the incredible feelings all over again because I can relive the joy. Thank you, Jill and Chris for being incredible to work with (even when we weren't!) and for doing such a stellar job in capturing not just our images, but our essence!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely fell in love with Jill and Chris from the second we met with them. They have a unique style of photography which helps capture 'real' moments while helping you remember the moment when you look back at the photos. Our engagment pictures were gorgeous and we cannot wait to view our wedding photos.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill and Chris you are AMAZING!!!!
Thank you so much for everything you have done for us from our fun engagement session to our wedding and even for finding ice for my ankle after the dance floor mishap!
Brides and Grooms, if you are looking for caring, fun and amazing photographers look no further, Jill Lauren Photography is the way to go.
We love you guys!
Mr & Mrs W!

• Wedding: 04/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did such an amazing job from the engagment picture to our wedding that left us speechless. I could of not pick a better photographers to capture the most special day of our life. I would recommend them to anyone for any type of photography that you would need.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough positive things about Jill Lauren Photography! Our engagement and wedding pictures are gorgeous! Jill is such a wonderful individual, kind, caring and so enthusiastic about her work. Jill always emailed or called me back quickly, answered all my questions and even helped me in selecting some of our other vendors. Not only are the photos beautiful, they were available online for us to view within 2 weeks after the ceremony! Thank you Jill & Chris for making our Big Day so special!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Jill more than 5 stars, I would :). My number one priority for my wedding was to leave with pretty pictures, and that turned out a complete success. She went well above and beyond my expectations from the moment I first met her and her husband to the canvas print we just received from her. They were a delight to work with - keeping us all at ease and just capturing amazing moments that we get to re-live forever in the beautiful photographs. I absolutely could not have been happier with my selection of Jill for our photographer!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BIG THANK YOU for all of Jill's and her husbands help at our wedding. They both helped us out so much with so many things you both greatly exceeded our expectations!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO happy we chose Jill Lauren Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. She and her husband Chris did a great job capturing our wedding, both with formal photos and candids that really express the vibe of our wedding. We have gotten tons of compliments on the photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding.

One thing I loved about working with Jill was how much fun it was. We laughed a lot and she made my husband and me feel really comfortable, which shows in the pictures.

Overall, I highly recommend Jill Lauren Photography (already recommended her to a friend, who got his engagement photos done by her and they came out great). Definitely call Jill if you need engagement or wedding photos!

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is an amazing photographer. My husband and I really enjoyed working with her and her husband. They went above and beyond to get amazing pictures for us. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it!

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

one word...amazing!!! The pictures turned out beautifully and there was always open communication! Jill was prompt at getting back to me and there were multiple modes of communication. Jill and her husband make a great team and are so much fun to work with!! She was also very affordable compared to other photographers. I would recommend Jill to everyone =]

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill Lauren Photography was an excellent choice for my engagement pictures. She was very personable, easy to shoot pictures with, and had many great ideas for locations and poses. She was also very quick getting the full size photos back to my Fiance and I so that we could get our invitations out as soon as possible because we were a little pressed for time. I really felt like she went the extra mile to make sure we had a good experience. Something I really liked is that she had the pictures online that we were able to emails our friends within days and they were able to see them online. My wife and I tell all our friends about her and highly recommend her to anyone who is considering her.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill is awesome! She takes amazing pictures and isn't afraid to try out new ideas! And her new ideas are always outstanding! Jill is so much fun to work with as well. She has a personality that just makes you want to smile all the time! Which is good for taking pictures! My husband and I loved working with her and we cherish the pictures that will be forever displayed in our home from our wedding! Thank you Jill!

• Wedding: 01/07/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were really happy with our engagement photos. They looked great and the touchups were well done. She was reasonably priced, met us at the location we chose, and got us our photos promptly. She was also a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill and her husband are a great team! We took engagement photos with them as well and really loved how they turned out. Jill has a great eye and takes great shots. My only recommendations, make sure the list of must take photos you give her is VERY detailed. I was under the impression it was just the photos that had to be taken and she would suggest additional, but when it came to group shots, she only took what we requested. We aren't professionals so when we made that list we forgot to list some important shots which left us without some photos that we wish we had had...ie one of just my mom and I.

She did a wonderful job of capturing the important moments from our wedding! She's great at taking detailed shots of your decor too. What we also really liked was how comfortable we felt around her and her husband. She makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. We highly recommend Jill!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
602-628-0301
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards