JEWELOCEAN.COM

Value:
(2.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

overall very wonderful service from Jewelocean.com company. i bought a citrine diamond engagement ring from them last week and the order was promptly delivered. the ring looks very beautiful as i gave it to my girlfriend and she was very happy with the same. she has not stopped wearing it since, i would definitely come back to this company again for our engagement rings in future

• Wedding: 01/18/2017
0.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This place is a total scam. Ordered a ring on 1/25, expecting to receive it in time for Valentine's Day. Called several times to follow up, the man I spoke with kept stating they were waiting on receiving tracking information from "Canada Post." Never received the ring. He did refund me the amount I paid for it on 2/15, but I was also charged an "exchange fee" of $8.39. Do not buy from this company.

• Wedding: [Private]
Anonymous
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This company is a complete scam. Who knows where there main office is, Victoria/Toronto/Texas/Maryland? Who knows. First of all, I purchased a Princess Cut engagement ring advertised as $1250 and got billed for $1450 - they charged me American even though they have offices in Toronto and Victoria. Not to mention this was not communicated when I input all my information. I ordered on Sept 25 and received the ring on Oct 3. I arrived in a haggard looking envelope and when I opened it the box was crushed and looked like it had been bought from a dollar store. I opened the box and it didn't look like the same ring. Upon looking at their website again it looks like they sent me a cheaper ring when I had paid for a different ring. The ring looked used, it had ruts, chips and general wear and tear. I e-mailed Jewel Ocean after trying to contact them through their "24/7" customer service line. Never did get through. They never replied to my e-mail. I took the ring to get appraised after noticing some dark spots in the main diamond. A local jewelry gasped at the craftsmanship and said it wasn't worth me paying for an appraisal - it was so poorly constructed it would fall apart. It was basically a piece of junk and I should return it ASAP and get a refund. DO NOT PURCHASE. Buying jewelry on-line is never a good idea.

• Wedding: 08/29/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I finally got my bridal set today from this company. The order went smooth and fast, and the jewelry looks good. I am wearing the set since this morning and it truly sparkles. The main center diamond is ok size, but I was not expecting big compared to the price my husband paid for the purchase. I am very satisfied overall.

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
1.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I don't even know where to begin with this so called "company." First of all, my fiance proposed on July 4th. About a month later, a small diamond completely FELL OUT of my ring. Obviously, this is completely unacceptable. Men pay good money to this company for rings that are SUPPOSED to be high in value AND quality. Clearly this company needs to up their game in the quality of their rings. After a diamond fell out, my fiance called the company and they told us, and I quote: "Mail us the ring, we will repair it right away, and will send it back to you via OVERNIGHT shipping. You should have your ring back in a week." I waited a week and a half. No ring. My fiance called and they came up with some lame excuse as to why it was not finished. We explained to them that we were moving to Texas in one week and needed the ring ASAP before the move. The day of our move, there was still no ring. Then we got to Texas and we gave them an address to mail it to. They said it would be here in 2 business days. We waited 3, called them, and they said there are delays due to the value of the shipment. What kind of bull crap is that? Do yourself a favor and DO NOT GET A RING FROM THESE PEOPLE. This is a pathetic excuse for a jewelry company. Btw, 4 1/2 weeks later and I still don't have my ring. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did not upsell me when i was asking them for advice, which is one thing i liked about this company and made me order from them. I was very confused about what to order and the customer service they have were fairly decent to walk me through. I finally decided on a solitaire ring which I had liked originally and that was on sale. I have already given the ring to my fiance, and she is very happy. I wanted to make sure that the ring is to her liking, as she has to wear it. She has thanked me many times so I am satisfied with the whole process.

• Wedding: 04/06/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect from start to finish. I found the rings I wanted for my fiance, and when she saw the rings, she went crazy. She loves them. Already the rings are fetching a lot of compliments for her. I also got special approval from her parents, a very big deal. So I would come back to this jewelry shop again for future jewelry stuff.

• Wedding: 04/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very fast shipping and happy with the order. We received the order 2 days before the advertised delivery date on their website which was a good surprise for us. Wife got her ring and she is happy, which is what matters in the end. Overall very good experience.

• Wedding: 01/01/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My only concern was that the order be delivered on time, as it was my wife's birthday present. The delivery was on time, which was huge relief, considering we ordered from UK. Nidhi is delighted with pendant and so am I. The presentation box and card were superb. Brilliant all around. Cheers.

• Wedding: 01/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Little things this company did for my order made me so happy with them.
I wanted to upgrade the center diamond to a bigger size stone for the engagement ring that i have for last 4 years. I had bought the ring from a local jeweler. I took the ring locally to few jewelry stores, the ring currently has a little shy of half carat round diamond. I wanted to upgrade something to at least 3/4 carat. I knew exactly what color, clarity I wanted. It was just a matter of comparing prices from different stores. I found that this company price was the lowest. They also had a promotion on christmas and I utilized it by buying an additional wedding guard (plain style). I am very happy with the purchase. The additional things that this company provided me was what really mattered, like they cleaned, polished and fixed prongs on my engagement ring free of cost. I had not asked for it. One of the prong on the side diamond was broken last year and they even repaired that. There was no extra cost. I really appreciate the extra touches. It was very sweet of them to do so.

• Wedding: 12/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I saw the ring that I wanted online, the design was perfect. After searching for sometime both online and local stores, either I could not find that design to my liking, or it was out of my budget. Then I saw the engagement ring which was both perfect design, and well within my budget with this company. However, the maximum ring size they were offering was 9, and I needed 11. I thought it would not be possible. I called them up, and to my surprise, not only they resized my ring to size 11, but they also did it for free. I am very thankful to them. I am now wearing my ring everyday, the design is just perfect, and it fits my finger nicely also. thanks again.

• Wedding: 10/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very thankful to this company and I wanted to take sometime to write my experience with them. I am in college and after some consideration, I decided to propose to my girlfriend and I ordered a ring from this company. My girlfriend however found out that I was about to propose to her as my friends could not keep the surprise.
After she found out about my proposed plan, I decided to actually then ask her for her advice on the type of the ring I have ordered. And this is where the great service from this company kicks in. My girl friend did not like the design of the ring, and she wished that we both have a same style matching bands which will be more romantic.
I called the company to switch my order only to find out that ring was already shipped and is already in transit. I thought that now I would be stuck with my purchase. And then next day I got a surprise email. They company had asked fedex to cancel the shipment and have the ring returned back to them. And they had shipped the new bands which I wanted to get.
The new bands were $30 expensive compared to my first purchase and they have not even charged my card for the difference. I called them to find out why they have not processed the difference, only to get an answer that their first concern was that we get the correct style that we want.
I am speechless. I am used to good service from companies, but this was extremely thoughtful and nice of this company. By showing extra concern towards our needs, they have now won me over as a lifetime customer.

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my earrings after looking around for sometime. I was looking for square shape diamonds. My purchase was great. The earrings which are three stone design, have nice sparling diamonds on it. My main concern was if the bracket on the back would be strong enough to hold the earrings, and they are holding up fairly well. I would have preferred that they were little thick and more sturdy. Happy overall with purchase

• Wedding: 09/03/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I bought a engagement ring from them and to months later a diamond fell out. I sent it back and have been waiting a month. The same guy answers the phone every time with some bs explanation about shipping. Do not waste your time if I dont get it back in two weeks im going to fly down there and show them they cant rip people off. Save yourself frustration and buy somewhere else

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Me and my now husband ordered our rings from them (actually only my rings, he ordered his elsewhere). The rings are good for the price. I was expecting something good and I was not let down. The rings are ok, the center diamond is the main stone that sparkles alot which was my main concern. If we purchase our jewelry online again I might use this company again.

• Wedding: 06/02/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

BUY YOUR RINGS ELSEWHERE!!!!
These people are full of **** don't bother with them. And don't be fooled by fake 5 star reviews here and other sites. Total waste of time and a headache dealing with this shady company.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014