Jessica's Special Cakes

Jessica's Special Cakes

Favorite
Hockley, TX
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I wanted some very unique cakes for our wedding - strange shapes, unusual ingredients, and some very specific designs that I drew up. Jessica was so completely open and responsive to our needs that I didn't need to feel guilty about being so specific and getting exactly what I wanted, which is exactly what she did. She made the exact cakes I wanted with all my little desires met just perfectly as I had envisioned them. She even went to the trouble of finding my husband's exact motorcycle as a topper for our groom's cake, and set everything up beautifully with our other toppers during the ceremony. Jessica is just an amazingly sweet, creative, responsible person, and I am so glad she was there to make our cakes so perfectly beautiful... and completely delicious! She even tweaked the flavors on one I had sampled to make it suit my palate better, and everyone just loved their taste and appearance. Trust Jessica - she won't let you down!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cakes tasted great! They were set up very nice.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessiac was incredible!! She was extremely flexible and created exactly what I wanted. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you Jessica! Look forward to using you again for other special occasions.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica has the most gorgeous cakes. They taste great & are exactly what you asked for. she has flexible hours & great prices! I highly Reccomend!!