Jessica's Special Cakes

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wanted some very unique cakes for our wedding - strange shapes, unusual ingredients, and some very specific designs that I drew up. Jessica was so completely open and responsive to our needs that I didn't need to feel guilty about being so specific and getting exactly what I wanted, which is exactly what she did. She made the exact cakes I wanted with all my little desires met just perfectly as I had envisioned them. She even went to the trouble of finding my husband's exact motorcycle as a topper for our groom's cake, and set everything up beautifully with our other toppers during the ceremony. Jessica is just an amazingly sweet, creative, responsible person, and I am so glad she was there to make our cakes so perfectly beautiful... and completely delicious! She even tweaked the flavors on one I had sampled to make it suit my palate better, and everyone just loved their taste and appearance. Trust Jessica - she won't let you down!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cakes tasted great! They were set up very nice.

• Wedding: 11/23/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessiac was incredible!! She was extremely flexible and created exactly what I wanted. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you Jessica! Look forward to using you again for other special occasions.

• Wedding: 09/15/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jessica has the most gorgeous cakes. They taste great & are exactly what you asked for. she has flexible hours & great prices! I highly Reccomend!!

• Wedding: 08/20/2005
713-870-9804
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire