Jersey Discount Photography

Jersey Discount Photography

Franklin Park, NJ 08823 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful I found Jibran. He is such a truly creative individual with such out of the box ideas. My pictures came out so unique and so beautiful. And it was such a great value. I would definitely reccomend him to everyone!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jibran was a total Professional, AFFORDABLE, flexible, friendly and on time to all of our locations/stops! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer. So glad we found him! Our Wedding pictures are Beautiful! Thanks Jibran!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Lisa Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am absolutely impressed with Jibran's (and his wife's) quality of work. He gives you exactly what you ask for a fraction of others' rates. He was ready to go way before his scheduled time to capture every moment from the beginning. He and his wife were very friendly and made us feel that much comfortable. I was especially grateful with his flexibility in trying last minute poses my husband had obtained from Pinterest (you know that website that has the "poses you can't miss"). Overall, the result was exactly what we had hoped for. Jibran THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Jibran - creative pictures, great price, responds quickly to emails, texts, and phone calls. Also well-experienced with multi-ethnic crowds and personalities.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JDP was great to work with. We were referred to Jibran through my co worker. We love the fact that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for quality pictures. He also provided us the pictures on a disk without any additional charge. Through out the wedding portrait time he kept on showing my wife the pictures on his camera as to make sure she was happy. We would definitely recommend JDP.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Ian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jersey Discount photography were great, worked with our budget & very professional. Would use them again for my next event. Very flexible and courteous. It's a newly started business but it seems like they've been around for years.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jibran and his colleague were excellent the day of my wedding. They were both very willing to take the right amount of time to get the perfect shots. I loved the variety of candid pictures that we received because that is the style of photography that I wanted. I really enjoyed having them at my wedding. The final photographs were amazing, the editing was flawless and everyone loved the pictures.

• Wedding: 07/08/2012
Anam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He is an artist not just a photographer.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Jibran when I was impressed with his photos on his website. I immediately met with him regarding his services & he was able to accommodate my needs. He had a flexible schedule & his rates were great. I had plans for an outside wedding, but the rain that day spoiled my plans & almost my photos. Jibran worked fast to find suitable spots indoors at the facility & was able to provide me with a great collection of photos. I had my photos fast & I love them. If you are looking for good photos without all the drama, I recommend Jersey Discount Photography.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
Anna
732-910-4933
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards