Jericho Terrace

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding isn't until August 2, 2015 but this venue and their consultant Vinny have been amazing! They've completely taken a ton of stress off of me and allowed me to focus on the necessary things! Kudos to Jericho Terrace! I'm so glad I've decided to have my special day with them!

• Wedding: 08/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Upon entering the venue , I had such a feeling in my stomach. It was a feeling of this was the place. We met with Michael and what a gentleman. He was so frank and honest and we appreciate that. We took a tour and we loved what we saw. We booked. Our date is 7-3-15.
Since booking we have countless email communication with Michael. Also responsive and informative. I urge newly engaged couples ( and any other occasions) to go in and take look and speak to the staff.

• Wedding: 07/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful venue and attendants were extremely helpful for my wedding

• Wedding: [Private]
Marc & Vona
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was on 12/6/14 and everything about it was fantastic. My banquet manager was Robert, and he made the setting everything up easy. Any questions I had he was able to answer, and anytime I called, anyone that answered the phone was friendly and professional.

My matre-d was Meagan, and she was so helpful in setting up everything for the actual day, and was there for me throughout every step of my wedding day. If I needed something, or if there was an issue, she and the staff were there to help. They set up food for us in the bridal suite and made sure me and my husband had time in between the ceremony and reception to have a moment alone. This was appreciated so much!

We had our ceremony in the Skylight room, cocktail hour in the Terrace room and the reception in the Oak room. All three were beautiful, and were perfectly decorated. Every room looked gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jericho Terrace, my day was wonderful and would not change a thing!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jericho Terrace put on an incredible wedding for us. From the top down they were awesome. Rob gave us a lot of special attention and the chef went all out to create some really cool dishes for our event. Ryan walked us thru every detail the entire night and was there anytime we needed him. Hands down a definite place to check out for any special event. What they offer really can't be matched.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Erik
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every detail of my wedding was amazing bc of JT!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jericho Terrace was fantastic in every way possible. Every aspect of our day was handled without a hiccup. We booked with Anthony and that experience was so great and easy, they are extremely hospitable. Our Maitre D was Jose and we had 2 bridal attendants Gabriella and Karl. Anytime my wife or I needed something Jose, Anthony, Gabriella, and Karl were all right there to take care of it for us. Their presentation of food was amazing and probably the best food I have ever had at any wedding.

Our florist completely messed up our flower arraignments and when Jose showed us the reception room before all our guests went in my wife was devastated that the florist messed up after all the money we spent with them. We then went into our cocktail hour to see our guests and we brushed it off as we didn't want that to ruin our night. Roughly 30 minutes later when leaving cocktail hour Jose showed us he and his team had corrected every table arraignment and we had 22 tables. My wife and I were very happy and just goes to show you they will do everything they can to make your day perfect.

Our day was fantastic and our guests have been raving about Jericho and the job they did for us ever since our wedding. They will be highly recommended by my wife and I.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED JT from the moment I saw it. Many venues are gorgeous on the outside but nothing special on the inside, but JT’s rooms (Dome and others) are all differentiated and beautiful. I don’t LOVE the outside of JT – it’s right on Jericho Turnpike, but that didn’t matter as much to me since we weren't spending time outside.

JT was also more affordable than most of the venues we looked at. I needed a September Saturday and wasn’t willing to compromise, and with the prices of JT I definitely didn’t have to – it even came in under what I was willing to pay.

The people at JT were great, responsive, and easy to work with. We originally met with Anthony, booked with Chad, Ryan was our maître d, Danielle, was my main bridal attendant. Everyone was very attentive. Work with Ryan if you have the option!

I also loved the TVs in the Dome Room (also available in other rooms). Since we used a preferred photographer, we were able to do zap shooting – where they put up pictures of that day (ceremony, cocktail hour, etc.). It was a fun touch. Some other people use the TVs for pictures of the couple growing up.

Cocktail Hour was unmatched. We had the Garden Room, which is great for many reasons: 1) It’s one big room, not a few little rooms; 2) There were more than enough seats for 200 people; 3) The amount of food was insane. I wish I was a guest at my own wedding and got to hit up all the stations! 4) The area in the back by the bar very much feels like it’s outside even though it’s not – that got a lot of compliments.

There are a few cons but nothing that would make me not recommend JT:
1) it hosts multiple weddings at a time. A con, but the benefits of the price, etc. outweighed this for me personally. I know for some people this is a dealbreaker.
2) The cake filling wasn’t what we asked for, and I know someone else who got married there and had the same situation
3) Outside area is just ok. If you seek an outdoor cocktail hour you won't get it here

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough awesome things about this venue. From start to finish we were completely impressed with everything about this place. The location is beautiful! Our Maitre'D Ryan and the other banquet staff were wonderful they left no stone un turned to make our day absolutely beautiful. I was a little worried that they have more than one wedding at a time, but I can honestly say that we felt like we were the only people in the entire building. Our attendants were so attentive and they really took care of all of our needs. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was. The cocktail hour was amazing. The food was delicious, the cake was delicious. They even made us a custom ice sculpture. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I brought in two day of coordinators to make sure that everything went smoothly since we had some special requests and this worked well for me.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on August 16, 2014. Jericho Terrace truly made us feel amazed by their hard work and organization. The food was delicious and the place is beautiful; all our guests loved it. Anthony is super nice and he will work with you with your budget. Ryan was our matre d' and he truly made my dream wedding come true. Our flowers from outside vendor came late and did not show up in our house the time they were supposed to for our photoshoot but Ryan came to the rescue and went above and beyond. He followed up with them and made sure they arrange the flowers before the wedding starts. I was extremely nervous but Ryan was very comforting and calmed me down. The two attendants were very helpful and always assisted me and our family for any help. They never left by my side and made sure we ate. My cake was beautiful, exactly what I envisioned it. The baker did a great job decorating the cake and it was delicious. I will truly recommend Jericho Terrace to all my family and friends who are getting married!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot thank Jericho enough for all they did to make our wedding amazing! Every single part of it looked fantastic and the details didn't go unnoticed. The staff was very helpful to us, our bridal party and staff. I can't say enough good things about Donna and our two bridal attendants. They attended our every need and made sure we had the best night of our lives. I highly recommend Jericho because you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jericho Terrace was the absolute best venue for our wedding. From the day we booked the wedding date we knew we were in good hands. Leading up to the event Donna answered all of my nervous bride questions and on the day of she and the other ladies made every step seamless. Every engaged couple I meet is getting directed to Jericho Terrace immediately.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Monique
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words CANNOT express or explain how GREAT EXCELLENT this venue and it's staff was to us. Perfect from the moment we signed the contract to the very last moment we left the venue after our wedding. With the help from everyone and especially from Rob and Donna to even all the waiters we thank them endlessly for their care and support going ABOVE AND BEYOND to make even the smallest requests possible. I could go on and on about this place but I HIGHLY DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Jericho terrace for your wedding and any other event. A million thank you's from the happiest bride and groom, Glenn and Katherine.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolute beautiful venue and attendants were extremely helpful on the day of my wedding!!! I wish we could do it all over again!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding reception at Jericho Terrace and it was amazing. The food was outstanding. We had our reception in their starlight ballroom which is the one with the doom. It was absolutely beautiful. We used with in house lighting to set the effects and it was amazing. My husband and I were able to view the room before our guests went in and it took our breathe away. The staff was amazing. I did get a spot on my dress and the bridal helpers were amazing and were able to get the stain out with out any issues. One of our guests broke their shoes and the attendants were able to fix the shoe for them also. Our maitridi was Donna would was on the ball the whole night and was super helpful with some last minute seat changes that we had to do. Overall i wouldn't have changed a thing and Jericho Terrace was well worth the money,.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful! I am so happy with the choice we made!!! Food was excellent and service was wonderful. I still have guests coming to me 2 weeks later not able to get over how good and beautiful the place was.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
516-742-5251
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards