Jericho Terrace

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My wedding isn't until August 2, 2015 but this venue and their consultant Vinny have been amazing! They've completely taken a ton of stress off of me and allowed me to focus on the necessary things! Kudos to Jericho Terrace! I'm so glad I've decided to have my special day with them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Upon entering the venue , I had such a feeling in my stomach. It was a feeling of this was the place. We met with Michael and what a gentleman. He was so frank and honest and we appreciate that. We took a tour and we loved what we saw. We booked. Our date is 7-3-15. Since booking we have countless email communication with Michael. Also responsive and informative. I urge newly engaged couples ( and any other occasions) to go in and take look and speak to the staff.

Marc & Vona
[Private]

beautiful venue and attendants were extremely helpful for my wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A full review of everything Jericho Terrace did for us would far exceed the space allocated here, so my review will be brief.

First, the sales manager, Michael Closs, was great. During our initial interview he actually fed us and served us drinks. After we signed the contract, we had an unending litany of questions that we kept emailing to Michael. He answered all nearly immediately, even into the early morning hours.

Our day-of manager, Meagan, was fantastic. She helped us organize our menu, design the cake, helped with ice sculpture ideas. She handled all the day-of organization. We were unsure about hiring a coordinator, and in the end decided not to, but with Meagan there, we didn't need one. She handled everything so we didn't have to do anything.

Our bridal attendants Karl and Gabriella were amazing. They basically followed us around for nine hours and took care of our every need. Food, drinks, bathroom assistance (the dress was HUGE), just everything and anything we could think of. Two of the corsages broke and Gabriella made sure they were repaired. She followed my (now) wife around, holding up her dress, making sure it looked perfect for the pictures. Just on and on...

The food was amazing. Our families are food snobs, and we heard not a single complaint. And the Vianese Hour, oh my good god. If you are considering Jericho Terrace, do yourself a favor and make sure you get the Vianese Hour. I can't even explain the incredible splendor.

The place is beautiful. There are plenty of places to take pictures, rooms, nooks, crannies, balconies, etc. We were in the Oak Room. It's a smaller room, but has the same intelligent lighting as the big rooms, which was amazing.

Meagan and Gabriella and Karl and everyone else set up our room so beautifully, and really pulled off a fantastic day that our guests are still talking about. Thank you all so much.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 Review
Recently Married

From beginning to end the event was flawless and magical!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew from the first time we met Anthony the banquet manager this was going to be our hall. Anthony was quick to respond to all of my wife's questions via email and phone no matter how big or small throughout the whole process. Donna the maitre d kept the whole night running smooth. Christina the bridal attendant was truly exceptional holding an umbrella when we asked to take a few photos even though it was raining. Christina even helped my wife with her dress when she needed to use the bathroom. Guests raved about the food and they were accommodating to those with food allergies. I can't thank the entire staff enough for a perfect wedding. Kathleen and Joe 1/3/15

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was on 12/6/14 and everything about it was fantastic. My banquet manager was Robert, and he made the setting everything up easy. Any questions I had he was able to answer, and anytime I called, anyone that answered the phone was friendly and professional.

My matre-d was Meagan, and she was so helpful in setting up everything for the actual day, and was there for me throughout every step of my wedding day. If I needed something, or if there was an issue, she and the staff were there to help. They set up food for us in the bridal suite and made sure me and my husband had time in between the ceremony and reception to have a moment alone. This was appreciated so much!

We had our ceremony in the Skylight room, cocktail hour in the Terrace room and the reception in the Oak room. All three were beautiful, and were perfectly decorated. Every room looked gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jericho Terrace, my day was wonderful and would not change a thing!

Erik
11/29/2014

Jericho Terrace put on an incredible wedding for us. From the top down they were awesome. Rob gave us a lot of special attention and the chef went all out to create some really cool dishes for our event. Ryan walked us thru every detail the entire night and was there anytime we needed him. Hands down a definite place to check out for any special event. What they offer really can't be matched.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Jericho Terrace on November 9, 2014, and it was literally, the best day ever! When we walked into Jericho Terrace for the first time, back when we were looking for venues, we were blown away by the outdoor grounds and the beautiful lobby. Upon meeting Michael, the sales manager, we were instantly attracted to his charismatic personality and friendly demeanor. He showed us around and made us super excited for our big day. In the months leading up to the wedding he was always available for questions and concerns and always made me (the bride) feel at ease.

About a week before the wedding, I met with Ryan, our maitre d', and was so pleased with his organization and attention to detail. We had a very unique wedding ceremony and reception and he made sure all of our personalized details were perfect. He was very attentive and took care of all issues/problems that came along so that we didn't have to worry and could focus on our big day. Actually, just a few minutes before the ceremony, my husband dropped his suit jacket on the floor and it got wet, and he fixed it right up and had it ready to go before my husband walked down the aisle. Ryan and the entire staff, especially my bridal attendants, were absolutely fantastic.

We said our vows in the beautiful skylight room. It was the perfect place for a November wedding where we didn't have to worry too much about the weather and all of our guests could stay at the same location. The ceremony was followed by a beautiful cocktail hour that was filled with delicious food and beverages. All of our guests were blown away by the lavish cocktail hour which was followed by the most beautiful reception back in the Skylight room. We danced the night away and had the time of our lives and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would recommend Jericho Terrace to anyone I know. Thank you Michael, Ryan, and all the staff at Jericho Terrace!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every detail of my wedding was amazing bc of JT!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jericho Terrace was fantastic in every way possible. Every aspect of our day was handled without a hiccup. We booked with Anthony and that experience was so great and easy, they are extremely hospitable. Our Maitre D was Jose and we had 2 bridal attendants Gabriella and Karl. Anytime my wife or I needed something Jose, Anthony, Gabriella, and Karl were all right there to take care of it for us. Their presentation of food was amazing and probably the best food I have ever had at any wedding.

Our florist completely messed up our flower arraignments and when Jose showed us the reception room before all our guests went in my wife was devastated that the florist messed up after all the money we spent with them. We then went into our cocktail hour to see our guests and we brushed it off as we didn't want that to ruin our night. Roughly 30 minutes later when leaving cocktail hour Jose showed us he and his team had corrected every table arraignment and we had 22 tables. My wife and I were very happy and just goes to show you they will do everything they can to make your day perfect.

Our day was fantastic and our guests have been raving about Jericho and the job they did for us ever since our wedding. They will be highly recommended by my wife and I.

Recently Married

They made our wedding day amazing. From the staff to the food it was great.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
tara
10/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! The people there treat you like family and gave me and my husband a day we will never forget. I actually miss going there to visit that's how nice the people are. The skylight room was gorgeous and the service is top shelf. I can't wait for my sister to get married to have it here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVED JT from the moment I saw it. Many venues are gorgeous on the outside but nothing special on the inside, but JT’s rooms (Dome and others) are all differentiated and beautiful. I don’t LOVE the outside of JT – it’s right on Jericho Turnpike, but that didn’t matter as much to me since we weren't spending time outside.

JT was also more affordable than most of the venues we looked at. I needed a September Saturday and wasn’t willing to compromise, and with the prices of JT I definitely didn’t have to – it even came in under what I was willing to pay.

The people at JT were great, responsive, and easy to work with. We originally met with Anthony, booked with Chad, Ryan was our maître d, Danielle, was my main bridal attendant. Everyone was very attentive. Work with Ryan if you have the option!

I also loved the TVs in the Dome Room (also available in other rooms). Since we used a preferred photographer, we were able to do zap shooting – where they put up pictures of that day (ceremony, cocktail hour, etc.). It was a fun touch. Some other people use the TVs for pictures of the couple growing up.

Cocktail Hour was unmatched. We had the Garden Room, which is great for many reasons: 1) It’s one big room, not a few little rooms; 2) There were more than enough seats for 200 people; 3) The amount of food was insane. I wish I was a guest at my own wedding and got to hit up all the stations! 4) The area in the back by the bar very much feels like it’s outside even though it’s not – that got a lot of compliments.

There are a few cons but nothing that would make me not recommend JT: 1) it hosts multiple weddings at a time. A con, but the benefits of the price, etc. outweighed this for me personally. I know for some people this is a dealbreaker. 2) The cake filling wasn’t what we asked for, and I know someone else who got married there and had the same situation 3) Outside area is just ok. If you seek an outdoor cocktail hour you won't get it here

Recently Married

I cannot say enough awesome things about this venue. From start to finish we were completely impressed with everything about this place. The location is beautiful! Our Maitre'D Ryan and the other banquet staff were wonderful they left no stone un turned to make our day absolutely beautiful. I was a little worried that they have more than one wedding at a time, but I can honestly say that we felt like we were the only people in the entire building. Our attendants were so attentive and they really took care of all of our needs. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was. The cocktail hour was amazing. The food was delicious, the cake was delicious. They even made us a custom ice sculpture. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I brought in two day of coordinators to make sure that everything went smoothly since we had some special requests and this worked well for me.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on August 16, 2014. Jericho Terrace truly made us feel amazed by their hard work and organization. The food was delicious and the place is beautiful; all our guests loved it. Anthony is super nice and he will work with you with your budget. Ryan was our matre d' and he truly made my dream wedding come true. Our flowers from outside vendor came late and did not show up in our house the time they were supposed to for our photoshoot but Ryan came to the rescue and went above and beyond. He followed up with them and made sure they arrange the flowers before the wedding starts. I was extremely nervous but Ryan was very comforting and calmed me down. The two attendants were very helpful and always assisted me and our family for any help. They never left by my side and made sure we ate. My cake was beautiful, exactly what I envisioned it. The baker did a great job decorating the cake and it was delicious. I will truly recommend Jericho Terrace to all my family and friends who are getting married!!