Jericho Terrace

Value
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

It has been great working with Rob, he not only has been a sounding board for ideas and suggestions but he encouraged us to personalize the reception. Very welcoming and friendly. We are so excited for our big day. We know we are in good hands with Rob and the beautiful Jericho Terrace

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding isn't until August 2, 2015 but this venue and their consultant Vinny have been amazing! They've completely taken a ton of stress off of me and allowed me to focus on the necessary things! Kudos to Jericho Terrace! I'm so glad I've decided to have my special day with them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent customer service, excellent decor, excellent food, just overall excellence.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Upon entering the venue , I had such a feeling in my stomach. It was a feeling of this was the place. We met with Michael and what a gentleman. He was so frank and honest and we appreciate that. We took a tour and we loved what we saw. We booked. Our date is 7-3-15.
Since booking we have countless email communication with Michael. Also responsive and informative. I urge newly engaged couples ( and any other occasions) to go in and take look and speak to the staff.

Marc & Vona
Recently Married

beautiful venue and attendants were extremely helpful for my wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married two weeks ago in Jericho Terrace and to be honest you can not wish for better! Since we went there for our first Appointment to look at the venue and met Anthony till our wedding day everything was just perfect. The stuff was very helpfull and supporting. All our wishes, suggestions and thoughts got realized. The manager spend the whole night by our side making sure everything is all right.
My bride attendants were the most lovable and best girls ever! From helping me to glue back one of my eye lash till pinning my hair back as soon as it got loosen till fixing my dress till (the BEST) bringing me a pain gel for my feet middle in the night bc my feet hurt. Not to mention giving me glass of water every time I stopped dancing and bringing a ice gold towel to cool down. Just perfect!
The food was just delicious and the venetian hour omg Im speechless!!!
Everybody who ends up booking this venue will never regret!
Best compliments to the whole staff!!!!

Recently Married

This venue created one of the best days of my life! For starters, the entire facility is beautiful and constantly well kept! Every time I went there either for a visit or to meet with someone to go over my wedding plans, they had workers reconstructing or adding something to the venue. The woman at the desk was so always so friendly and helpful during my stressful time. Vincent sold us the spot for our special day and was very helpful on saving money, especially for cocktail hour. He said that my family does not need to spend more money on food during the cocktail hour because of how much will be given. I did happen to have 155 guest come though but I am glad he steered us in the right direction. All of my guests mentioned after the wedding how food was ridiculous and very memorable. I happen to be very busy that day since I was the bride and was very overwhelmed (in a great way), so I didn't get to eat much that day. I could honestly Jericho Terrace gave me the dream wedding I was looking for. I got married in Skylight room, even though it was not a traditional church, it happened to make me feel like I was having the best dream ever. The lighting and setup for my ceremony was beautiful and it made my husband and I feel very special. Edgar, my maitre d, did a fabulous job making sure I received full attention as well as my husband too. Everything was well kept, clean and attentive. The bride assistant was always on my side before, during and after the ceremony, into reception and when I was leaving the venue back to the hotel. Everyone who worked there had a smile on their face and made sure our special day was completely taken care of. They also set up our wedding so we would not see any other brides/grooms, that would eventually interfere with our own wedding. We chose the canoli cake and customized the decor of our cake-they went above and beyond!! All in all, I wish I could go back to that day because all my guests had great time too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A full review of everything Jericho Terrace did for us would far exceed the space allocated here, so my review will be brief.

First, the sales manager, Michael Closs, was great. During our initial interview he actually fed us and served us drinks. After we signed the contract, we had an unending litany of questions that we kept emailing to Michael. He answered all nearly immediately, even into the early morning hours.

Our day-of manager, Meagan, was fantastic. She helped us organize our menu, design the cake, helped with ice sculpture ideas. She handled all the day-of organization. We were unsure about hiring a coordinator, and in the end decided not to, but with Meagan there, we didn't need one. She handled everything so we didn't have to do anything.

Our bridal attendants Karl and Gabriella were amazing. They basically followed us around for nine hours and took care of our every need. Food, drinks, bathroom assistance (the dress was HUGE), just everything and anything we could think of. Two of the corsages broke and Gabriella made sure they were repaired. She followed my (now) wife around, holding up her dress, making sure it looked perfect for the pictures. Just on and on...

The food was amazing. Our families are food snobs, and we heard not a single complaint. And the Vianese Hour, oh my good god. If you are considering Jericho Terrace, do yourself a favor and make sure you get the Vianese Hour. I can't even explain the incredible splendor.

The place is beautiful. There are plenty of places to take pictures, rooms, nooks, crannies, balconies, etc. We were in the Oak Room. It's a smaller room, but has the same intelligent lighting as the big rooms, which was amazing.

Meagan and Gabriella and Karl and everyone else set up our room so beautifully, and really pulled off a fantastic day that our guests are still talking about. Thank you all so much.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1 Review
Recently Married

From beginning to end the event was flawless and magical!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew from the first time we met Anthony the banquet manager this was going to be our hall. Anthony was quick to respond to all of my wife's questions via email and phone no matter how big or small throughout the whole process. Donna the maitre d kept the whole night running smooth. Christina the bridal attendant was truly exceptional holding an umbrella when we asked to take a few photos even though it was raining. Christina even helped my wife with her dress when she needed to use the bathroom. Guests raved about the food and they were accommodating to those with food allergies. I can't thank the entire staff enough for a perfect wedding. Kathleen and Joe 1/3/15

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was on 12/6/14 and everything about it was fantastic. My banquet manager was Robert, and he made the setting everything up easy. Any questions I had he was able to answer, and anytime I called, anyone that answered the phone was friendly and professional.

My matre-d was Meagan, and she was so helpful in setting up everything for the actual day, and was there for me throughout every step of my wedding day. If I needed something, or if there was an issue, she and the staff were there to help. They set up food for us in the bridal suite and made sure me and my husband had time in between the ceremony and reception to have a moment alone. This was appreciated so much!

We had our ceremony in the Skylight room, cocktail hour in the Terrace room and the reception in the Oak room. All three were beautiful, and were perfectly decorated. Every room looked gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jericho Terrace, my day was wonderful and would not change a thing!

Erik
11/29/2014

Jericho Terrace put on an incredible wedding for us. From the top down they were awesome. Rob gave us a lot of special attention and the chef went all out to create some really cool dishes for our event. Ryan walked us thru every detail the entire night and was there anytime we needed him. Hands down a definite place to check out for any special event. What they offer really can't be matched.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Jericho Terrace on November 9, 2014, and it was literally, the best day ever! When we walked into Jericho Terrace for the first time, back when we were looking for venues, we were blown away by the outdoor grounds and the beautiful lobby. Upon meeting Michael, the sales manager, we were instantly attracted to his charismatic personality and friendly demeanor. He showed us around and made us super excited for our big day. In the months leading up to the wedding he was always available for questions and concerns and always made me (the bride) feel at ease.

About a week before the wedding, I met with Ryan, our maitre d', and was so pleased with his organization and attention to detail. We had a very unique wedding ceremony and reception and he made sure all of our personalized details were perfect. He was very attentive and took care of all issues/problems that came along so that we didn't have to worry and could focus on our big day. Actually, just a few minutes before the ceremony, my husband dropped his suit jacket on the floor and it got wet, and he fixed it right up and had it ready to go before my husband walked down the aisle. Ryan and the entire staff, especially my bridal attendants, were absolutely fantastic.

We said our vows in the beautiful skylight room. It was the perfect place for a November wedding where we didn't have to worry too much about the weather and all of our guests could stay at the same location. The ceremony was followed by a beautiful cocktail hour that was filled with delicious food and beverages. All of our guests were blown away by the lavish cocktail hour which was followed by the most beautiful reception back in the Skylight room. We danced the night away and had the time of our lives and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would recommend Jericho Terrace to anyone I know. Thank you Michael, Ryan, and all the staff at Jericho Terrace!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every detail of my wedding was amazing bc of JT!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jericho Terrace was fantastic in every way possible. Every aspect of our day was handled without a hiccup. We booked with Anthony and that experience was so great and easy, they are extremely hospitable. Our Maitre D was Jose and we had 2 bridal attendants Gabriella and Karl. Anytime my wife or I needed something Jose, Anthony, Gabriella, and Karl were all right there to take care of it for us. Their presentation of food was amazing and probably the best food I have ever had at any wedding.

Our florist completely messed up our flower arraignments and when Jose showed us the reception room before all our guests went in my wife was devastated that the florist messed up after all the money we spent with them. We then went into our cocktail hour to see our guests and we brushed it off as we didn't want that to ruin our night. Roughly 30 minutes later when leaving cocktail hour Jose showed us he and his team had corrected every table arraignment and we had 22 tables. My wife and I were very happy and just goes to show you they will do everything they can to make your day perfect.

Our day was fantastic and our guests have been raving about Jericho and the job they did for us ever since our wedding. They will be highly recommended by my wife and I.

Recently Married

They made our wedding day amazing. From the staff to the food it was great.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake