Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeri was phenomenal! She was able to pull our thoughts together with just a few emails. We got many compliments on the flowers and we could not have been happier!

BostonK
07/25/2015

Jeri was a pleasure to work with! We loved our flowers - they were gorgeous and fit our vision for our wedding perfectly. Jeri has a unique ability to listen to your ideas and translate them into floral choices/ designs (even in my case, where I couldn't specify particular flowers so much as describe the overall look/feel I was hoping to achieve). Jeri also was very helpful in helping me stay on budget. For example, when I realized some of my choices would take me over budget, I recommended eliminating the flowers in the ceremony venue. Jeri convinced me that this was not the place to cut and helped me find other options. It turns out she was completely on the mark - even my husband (who has no interest in flowers) commented on how nice they looked! Also, I should note that Jeri was very easy to work with and very professional.

Recently Married

I HIGHLY recommend Jeri Solomon! I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, but Jeri helped me achieve my vision. In our first meeting I showed her a few pictures and the theme I was going for, and she put together a few mock ups. It was exactly what I wanted! Throughout the wedding planning process, Jeri was very nice, responsive and professional, and she made the process fun! She coordinated with my church and the reception venue, so the whole process went very smoothly. I appreciated how she helped me tie all the décor together. On my wedding day, everything was beautiful!!! I received many compliments from my guests. Jeri is very talented and a pleasure to work with. Thanks you Jeri! - Kat

Stela
05/24/2015

Jeri is simply amazing. She made me the most beautiful full of roses bridal bouquet and awesome center pieces. She was thoughtful, kind, a pro at color and I was so happy that my wedding planner found her. She not only is a florist BUT a designer and really had excellent feedback and suggestions. Brides to be...I'm serious...go to Jeri. You will have the best!!!!!!!! I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you Jeri!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Stela

Recently Married

We feel that words simply cannot fully express how appreciated we are to Jeri Solomon, but we decided to try our best! She provided us with the most amazing floral design and the highest standard of services that we could ever imagine in a wedding. She maintained a high level of professionalism while tailoring her design to our needs and the specific situation we are in (e.g. wedding venue, season of the wedding, dress colors, size of the group, etc). Since we live far away from Melrose, we never had a chance to meet Jeri in person, until the day of the wedding. That is why she made our life much easier by being so responsive to our questions and requests. All being said, I would recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design without reservation and encourage others to experience their services.

Jessica
05/09/2015

I had a vision in my head of what the flowers at my wedding would look like and Jeri exceeded every expectation. It was just a very easy process with a gorgeous outcome. We met and I showed her a few pictures and she had drown up her ideas. A few months later, she set up a mock table at her office and I couldn't believe how great it looked.

On the day of the wedding, I snuck into the room early to get a peek. The table with all the seating arrangements was breath taking. It really set the stage for the wedding and after seeing those flowers, I was put at ease. My chuppah came out beautiful, with orchids dripping down from the top, and I cannot even explain how the rest of the flowers looked. They were gorgeous!! Jeri does phenomenal work and even though everyone says weddings can be stressful, I knew my flowers were in the best hands, and I had nothing to worry about.

Elizabeth
04/11/2015

Jeri Solomon's floral arrangements take your breath away. They are beautiful, interestingly arranged, and attuned to the event. At our recent wedding, we received tons of compliments on her work, and even gave her name out to several wedding guests for their use in their events. Not only are her arrangements stunning, she is a dream with whom to work. She is professional, fun, responsive, and seeks to deliver on her client's vision. She asked all the right questions and listened hard to my family and I, such that her output was everything we dreamed of and more. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Recently Married

Jeri created the floral arrangements for our recent wedding and we could not have been more thrilled with the final result! Jeri really helped us stay on budget, suggesting alternative varieties of flowers that would create the look I wanted. I had a very specific look that I wanted for our chuppah and Jeri nailed it! The look and feel of the ivory/ white florals during the wedding were lush and inviting and the addition of candles lent to the cozy winter feeling of our wedding.
Thank you for doing such a beautiful job!

Heather
01/02/2015

Jeri was very helpful picking out flowers for my wedding. When I met with Jeri I really didn't have any idea of what I wanted. She took me through different options and ideas and helped me to come up with beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets. Jeri is very knowledgeable about what flowers to use during the different seasons and which ones will hold up best on that day. All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful on our wedding day!

Recently Married

I LOVE Jeri!! She is so sweet and really listened to what we wanted and "got" the look that we were going for at my New Years Eve wedding. She was super flexible about meeting and was quick to respond to emails. Our flowers turned out exactly how i had envisioned them in my head! It was absolutely perfect, from the baby's breath wreath at our alter, to the extra little arrangement on our place card table.... not to mention the amazing arrangements on the dining tables! Perfect. There was also a last minute seating change and she had no problem taking what we had and making it work with the new arrangement. It was so easy, I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Jeri! :) I would/ will definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone in the floral market!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri created the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding. She listened to every word, checked in with us for months before the wedding, created samples for us to see, and was both reliable and responsive. The bouquets and centerpieces she created were fresh, earthy, and simply gorgeous. We got so many compliments. Would highly recommend Jeri to anyone!

Natalie
10/11/2014

Jeri was fabulous and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. During our first meeting, I was very unsure as to what I wanted but Jeri was a joy to work with and really helped me and my family to design the perfect arrangements for my wedding. Everything from the church flowers to those on the cake were unbelievable. Jeri is such a professional and I hope to work with her again for other events! I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Erika
10/05/2014

Jeri Solomon & Team provided the gorgeous flowers for my October Cape Cod wedding! Jeri was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! Jeri is extremely talented, she listened to my vision, added her creative touch and created gorgeous flower arrangements. Many of my guests at my wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and how they added elegance to my wedding. Onsite at my wedding her team did an outstanding job working with the venue and other vendors. Thank you Jeri Solomon and team! I would highly recommend working with Jeri Solomon and team for your wedding or special event!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri is fantastic! First and foremost, she's extremely talented and was able to take many different ideas and concepts I had in terms of the look and feel, and translate that to the most beautiful flowers and tablescapes. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the flowers were; they helped create such a special experience for my big day. The arrangements really provided that wow factor. Also, Jeri is extremely easy to work with, she's warm and easy going - but also highly professional. She takes her job seriously, and was committed to the getting the job done to the final detail. I highly recommend Jeri to anyone. She's an expert in her field.

1+ year ago

Jeri was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was super responsive, flexible, and organized throughout the entire process. She made time to meet first with me and my fiancee, and then with me and my mother. When we were late to an appointment, she was understanding and stayed later to accommodate us. When my mother had a different idea than I did of what we should do for flowers, Jeri talked with me to understand how she could be most helpful in creating arrangements that met my vision while also including my mother's perspective. She researched various vases for us, as well as guided us through the flower selection. She sets everything up herself at your event, so you know that it will look exactly like you discussed with her. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were there on time, set up beautifully, and looked amazing. Price-wise, Jeri was right in line with the other vendors we considered. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Peonies, peonies, peonies! My absolute favorite flower. Jeri is truly a gifted artist. When I first stared looking for a florist I took suggestions, then I looked for reviews, finally I decided that since my venue recommended her I should give her a call. Since I was planning this from New York I had to do everything almost blindly. Jeri worked with me by e-mail and phone calls and all within my budget - in fact, I asked for hydrangea as fillers because the peonies would be too expensive - I think she only used peonies - thanks Jeri! Then, when my matron of honor's dress arrived a shade of orange and not pink, Jeri had an alternative. There wasn't a single flower left after the ceremony. People were pulling them from the mantles. They were in perfect bloom. The tables looked amazing and all the in-the-know girls asked "who did these flowers?" Couldn't be happier! She's also wicked nice which is an added bonus!