jeri houseworth photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After seeing Jeri's stunning work, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Her ability to capture the feeling of a moment is incredible, and her artistic eye cannot be beat! Every time we met with Jeri, she was very confident but calm, and it was just the same on our wedding day. She kept everyone at ease and was able to have us pose without making us feel unnatural. Jeri's assistant, Barb, was an equally calming presence and was also a ton of fun. So far, we have only seen a sneak peak of the pictures, but each and everyone of them is perfect, and I am so excited to pick out our photos for our album. I would recommend Jeri to anyone and everyone! I will certainly be coming back to her for any future photo sessions we might need!

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you so much for your wonderful words! we had such a great day with both of you and your families! from your ceremony to your unbelievable first dance, it was a joy to document...thank you for your trust and confidence...i look forward to creating a beautiful album for you filled with all of your special memories!

Services Used: Photography

Jeri and her team deserve the highest possible recommendation. Her acute creative flair combined with her professionalism and efficiency make her a dream wedding photographer. She understands the importance of time management at a wedding, and makes sure the bride and groom get to enjoy every aspect of their big day. She also captures those little candid moments that are priceless. My husband and I can't recommend her enough!

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you so much brittany! you and brian were an absolute joy to photograph and barb and i loved working with your friends, families from here and abroad...your day was as beautiful as you two are...

Recently Married

Jeri was sensational to work with! She was professional, kind, friendly and so easy to work with. On top of being wondeful, Jeri is extremely talented. Just a taste of the pictures were posted on her blog from our wedding within a few short weeks and they were gorgeous! She made us feel so special and really understood what we wanted out pictures to our show - the two of us as individuals, as a couple and as two families merging. We couldn't have asked for anyone better and would highly recommend Jeri to anyone looking for a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

I was married the second time in October of this year and never in my wildest dreams did I realize that the most memorable moments of that day would be captured with such artistry and depth. My beautiful photos taken by Jeri and her staff are works of art. She has the amazing ability to notice subtle nuances and transform them into photography. Artists like Jeri Houseworth are few and far and I certainly believe she made that perfect day even more pristine with her professionalism, warmth and gifted eye. Highly recommend Jeri to make life's amazing milestones such as weddings into keepsakes for generations to come.

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

i am so humbled by your beautiful words...thank you... barb and i had a wonderful time with you and billy and wish you every happiness and a wonderful life together!

Services Used: Photography

We were so fortunate to have Jeri Houseworth photograph our wedding day. We were blessed with a "lucky" rainy gray day in September and Jeri was still able to capture the most beautiful photos and moments throughout the day both indoors and even on the beach. She is so easy going and wonderful to work with and beyond talented. She even managed to keep calm a bride who was anxious about the weather! We are so happy with the finished product and couldn't have asked for better pictures. We would highly recommend Jeri to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you so much elizabeth! i absolutely loved working with you and matthew...you were both so easy going and kind and knew that the weather wasn't nearly as important as everything else that was happening that day...it showed in your smiling faces and everyone else's and it showed in your photographs...thank you so much for sharing your most wonderful day with me xo

MarlaAnn
09/06/2014

As soon as I saw Jeri's website I knew she was definitely one of the photographers I was interested in for our wedding. Once my fiancé and I met her we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was so personable and easy going that we immediately felt comfortable with her. The day of the wedding she made us feel the same way. She is so skilled at capturing the perfect shot on film. We have incredible memories from our day and now have incredible pictures to help us recall all of the wonderful moments! We absolutely love all of our photos and recommend Jeri without hesitation.

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you marla not only for your kind words but for your kindness and good nature on an excruciatingly hot day and for providing me with the opportunity to photograph you both in such gorgeous locations! it was truly a delight spending the day with you!

Services Used: Photography

Jeri Houseworth has a unique ability to capture the Magic of your Wedding Day. She and her partner photographer Kristina Rupp captured moments, that we would not have remembered at all! Everyone says you will not remember your wedding and although you will try, without someone like Jeri those memories can be lost forever. We have never seen such beautiful photographs in our lives. We are all so accustomed to "great" iphone pictures, but when you see what Jeri Houseworth produces, you will be blown away. We can't recommend Jeri Houseworth Photography enough for your wedding!

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you lucille! it was a joy and honor to spend your special day with you and tracy...you will always be one of my favorite couples!

Lauren
11/15/2013

Jeri was wonderful; HIGHLY recommend hiring Jeri for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

If you want beautiful and unique pictures that captivate the essence of your special day, choose Jeri!

2+ years ago

the absolute best. not only were jeri and her team so awesome the day of the wedding, my picture are absolutely perfect. my best friend has just used her services and i will continue to recommend her to any and all soon to be brides. i could not be happier. xoxoxoxo

Laura
08/03/2013

Jeri and her assistant were amazing! Not only were they extremely professional, but they were so much fun to work with! They captured the most important moments of my wedding day (such as the first kiss and first dance), but more importantly they captured the unexpected moments. A glance from my groom, a dip on the dance floor, a smile from my father...these are the photos I will treasure most. I cannot thank Jeri and her team enough for giving me beatiful photos that I will treasure for a lifetime.

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

it was an absolute joy to photograph you and drew...you are a beautiful couple who had a beautiful day and i'm so lucky you chose me to capture it...thank you for your kind words!

2+ years ago

Jeri's great all around. She's artful and creative and she knows her way around a wedding! Not only does she take beautiful pictures, she does a seamless job getting all the picture scenarios you want. I have a big family so I was a little worried about getting everyone and timing, etc but Jeri is a pro and got it all with no fuss. She also knew our venue (Avenue) in and out so she was able to navigate to all the picture perfect spaces quick and easily. And of course, she got all the candids we wanted. :) Loved her asst. Jules too! Highly recommend!

Danielle & Marc

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

we had such a great time with both of you! thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your day with us...see you soon!

Services Used: Photography

Flowers fade, the food gets eaten and the guests go home. When you have a photographer like Jeri the memories of your most special day live on and you get to feel all those emotions all over again when you look at the images she captures. There is no one else that can do that for you except your wedding photographer and Jeri is the best there is.

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing! your day was so special to me and to julia...we had so much fun with you both and your family and friends...

Services Used: Photography

Working with Jeri was truly a pleasure! Furthermore, the finished product was just awesome! She even made me look good which made my wife happy !! Really everything was seamless!! Jeri captured the true spirit of the wedding in all her photo's. You should use Jeri for your wedding and any event you may need as she is a real PRO!!
Chris and Kathy Gaffney

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you chris and kathy for your wonderful endorsement! it was so much fun photographing you and your friends and family and a joy to do so for people that give so much back to the community...thank you both for your good work!

EmAda
06/15/2013

Before meeting Jeri, we were very impressed with her work on her website and we were sold once we met with her in her studio. Jeri is exceptional at capturing small moments that make the day special. The day of Jeri and Jessica were extremely accommodating with a hectic schedule and several family members. She blended into the background and took stunning pictures of everyone and everything. Everyone is absolutely blown away by her work! Thank you Jeri for such amazing memories of our big day!

Services Used: Photography

I only have a few words to say about Jeri....BOOK HER NOW! Jeri is not only a talented photographer, but an amazing to meet and get to know. I do not need to rave about her work because anyone with eyes can see how absolutely amazing her photography is. What makes Jeri different is her personality. We instantly connected the first time I met her, and I sat in her studio for hours laughing and talking about everything. She instantly makes you feel beautiful and so comfortable in front of the camera, and she will go through anything to get that perfect shot of you. I cant wait to receive the rest of our pictures. She truly captured the beauty, love and perfection of our special day

jeri houseworth photography responded with the following comments:

thank you for the beautiful words...from the moment you entered my studio i knew we were a match...thank you for choosing me to spend your special day with you & mike!

1 person found this review helpful