Jennifer's

Jennifer's

500 Hockessin Corner
Hockessin, DE 19707 | map
Services: Bride, Flower Girls
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't imagine myself going anywhere else to buy my wedding dress!! The whole experience was top notch from start to finish.

• Wedding: 11/21/2015
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first reached out to Jennifer's Bridal when I learned about their sister boutique in Oxford, PA that sold once worn dresses. I had a strict budget for my dress and alterations and thought that Bride by J would be a better fit. After emailing back and forth with Jennifer, she urged me to also come to Jennifer's as they were having a sample sale and had a large selection of dresses in my price range. I am so happy that I took her advice! Not only did I go to Jennifer's in Hockessin and find my dream dress (a perfect Alvina Valenta gown that Jennifer suggested I try on) but she also brought my top dresses to my appointment at Bride by J in Oxford that evening so that my Mom and Grandma could see them. Both boutiques were beautiful and the experience was very personal. Jennifer is fantastic at what she does and put me in my dress when I had no idea what I wanted! My family and I had a great and FUN experience, plus I felt like I was able to try on a wide selection of dresses while staying in my budget. I am looking forward to April 2015 when it's time for alterations! I would highly recommend both Jennifer's and Bride by J to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience when searching for your gown! Thanks again Jennifer :)

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

awwwhhh! Alyssa we love you! It was so fun working with you and I am so happy you found your dream dress.
Jennifer

• Wedding: 06/06/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer's Bridal is a shop growing up that I had always dreamed that i would be buying a dress from. The staff and Amy were extremely attentive when helping me pick the perfect dress! Since I currently live in NC the communication and stress relief was key :)
I wold recommend anyone to Jennifer's , if not for your wedding dress than for an any occasion , they have it all. I had a strict budget and they helped me stay on tract including my absolutely beautiful jewelry.... I chose to be the non-traditional bride so the variety was wonderful.
Hands down best experience, Trust me i tried a lot of places and they take the cake!

Thanks Ashlee
Your great review means so much to us! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous dress selection, beautiful shop and wonderful service!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a wonderful experience at Jennifer's. The consultant was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Jennifer's is wonderful, and I am so happy I made the drive from VA to shop there!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
June
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it!
-Aven Schorran King

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

It was awesome! I loved it as much as you! Thank you for your sweet review! So happy for you! All our best!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer's bridal is the best place to get your wedding dress! Jennifer is so great to work with and loves what she does! I had the whole store to myself during my appointment and had so much fun trying on all the beautiful dresses. There is such a unique variety of dresses, there is something for everyone. Jennifer helped create the perfect dress for me- I took one part of 3 different dresses from the same designer and made my very own custom dress! The dress turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day. I would recommend Jennifer's to every bride out there! It is the best!

Nicole,
I am so grateful for your kind review. It is true, I love what I do and it is because of sweet, fun brides like you. I loved that you had a vision and loved even more that you had the faith and trust in me to help you create your dream dress! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We truly appreciate your business!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only did they have a wonderful selection but they were very patient about the fact that I wanted to try on most dresses in the store AND the dress (which i said YES! to) multiple times. The store is clean and inviting and I can't wait to go back with all of my friends when they get married!

• Wedding: 03/04/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer's is amazing! I was struggling to find a dress in Washington, DC (where I live) or New York (where my family and wedding venue are located). A friend suggested Jennifer's -- halfway between both locations. I went thinking there was no way I would find a dress so my mom didn't even come! Of course, I found exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer's was reasonably priced yet still had high quality brand names. My Modern Trousseau dress was perfect :)

Hesitant to make a decision without my mom there, the staff at Jennifer's did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. We called my mom and made her feel like part of the appointment. The team also allowed me to make a last minute appointment to come back a month later to show my mom the dress in person. For my fittings, the team accommodated us even when traffic made us very late! They were flexible on time and willing to do whatever it took to make this experience work for me.

I would recommend working with Jennifer, Amy, Susan and the rest of the crew at Jennifer's 10 times out of 10! They are a dream boutique without breaking the bank! Thank you, ladies!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Jennifer's to any bride who wants to have the perfect experience in finding her dress. Jennifer helped me find my perfect dress and I could not have been happier. Jennifer and her team are extremely sweet, friendly, responsive, patient and helpful. The boutique is gorgeous with tons of amazing gowns to choose from. So happy this was the only place I tried on dresses!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect and so easy at Jennifers! Their seamstress was great too!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great selections of dresses and assesories. Outstanding service provided by the best employees! I got married in Europe and looked for dresses in different states and countries. Jennifer's had exactly what I wanted (and had the best price on the gown I chose!)

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Jennifer's I had a wonderful experience. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. In addition to gorgeous dresses they also have a great selection of accessories. I brought jewelry to my first fitting and when I tried it on with my dress I realized it didn't look right. I was able to find earrings and a braclet that look perfect with my dress.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot praise Jennifer's Bridal, specifically Amy, enough. They were beyond accommodating, cost effective, sweet and professional. Not to mention their seamstress Susan is a miracle worker. I had a 1pm fitting and she was completed at 3pm with a press that same day! Fits like a glove. Cute shop as well. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine we brought in.

• Wedding: 03/15/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my Lazaro gown and crystal headpiece from Jennifer's in December '12 during their sample sale event!! Amy was so helpful & made the experience fun & enjoyable. I also used their seamstress, Susan Downes, who was just as wonderful. Thank you so much for everything!!!

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
Lindsay
302-235-1660
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards