Jennifer's

Value
Flexibility
Julia
11/21/2015

I can't imagine myself going anywhere else to buy my wedding dress!! The whole experience was top notch from start to finish.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Jennifer's Bridal was truly exceptional. The amount of time that Jennifer spent with me made me feel like I was the only bride that mattered and the shop is absolutely gorgeous. There are no plastic bags in sight so you really feel like you are playing dress up in a beautiful bridal closet! I also love that you can customize a lot of the dresses to make them exactly what you want. I've been to a few other bridal salons and without a doubt had the best experience at Jennifer's!

Private User
[Private]

I had such a wonderful experience at Jennifer's Bridal. My mom and I went down for our appointment on Friday morning and met my lovely consultant, Sarah. Sarah was so friendly, enthusiastic, extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted and let my mom and I to look through the store on our own. I ended up selecting the first dress I tried on! Sarah's follow-up throughout the process has been wonderful. She always answers email in a very timely manner and I can't wait until my dress comes in! I'd recommend Jennifer's to anyone who is looking for a premiere bridal experience; you won't regret it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I first reached out to Jennifer's Bridal when I learned about their sister boutique in Oxford, PA that sold once worn dresses. I had a strict budget for my dress and alterations and thought that Bride by J would be a better fit. After emailing back and forth with Jennifer, she urged me to also come to Jennifer's as they were having a sample sale and had a large selection of dresses in my price range. I am so happy that I took her advice! Not only did I go to Jennifer's in Hockessin and find my dream dress (a perfect Alvina Valenta gown that Jennifer suggested I try on) but she also brought my top dresses to my appointment at Bride by J in Oxford that evening so that my Mom and Grandma could see them. Both boutiques were beautiful and the experience was very personal. Jennifer is fantastic at what she does and put me in my dress when I had no idea what I wanted! My family and I had a great and FUN experience, plus I felt like I was able to try on a wide selection of dresses while staying in my budget. I am looking forward to April 2015 when it's time for alterations! I would highly recommend both Jennifer's and Bride by J to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience when searching for your gown! Thanks again Jennifer :)

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

awwwhhh! Alyssa we love you! It was so fun working with you and I am so happy you found your dream dress.
Jennifer

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ended up at Jennifers late in the day on a Saturday afternoon (after a long day of dress shopping at other bridal salons that were less than exciting). Jennifer was able to squeeze me in for an appointment (on a Saturday!) and even stayed an hour late with my mom and I. That was the first of many visits to Jennifers. During the beginning stages of my wedding dress shopping I knew the style of dress I wanted..but just couldn't find THE dress. After searching online, I found THE dress. Jennifer offered the designer in store, but not this specific dress. She was nice enough to order the dress in for me, as well as another dress that was a very similar style. During my time at Jennifers I was fortunate enough to work with Jennifer, Amy, and Sarah...I could not pick a favorite if I had to, they are all SO sweet and amazing at what they do! I ended up purchasing THE dress, a dress for my rehearsal dinner, and a dress for brunch (the morning after our wedding) all from Jennifers. I loved each dress so very much, in fact I could of cried changing out of my wedding dress knowing I will never get to wear it again. Not only do they offer dresses from the best designers, they also offer accessories from Haute Bride (and they are nothing short of amazing..SO pretty!) I can not thank the girls enough for their kindness, patience, and exceptional service. If you are reading this review in the beginning stages of bridal dress shopping, start at Jennifers, you will not have to worry about looking anywhere else for your dream gown. Highly recommended!

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

You are the sweetest and we all love you too! It was so much working with you. You love fashion and look great in everything you put on so you were a dream bride. We are so blessed to get to do what we do and make special friends like you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's Bridal is a shop growing up that I had always dreamed that i would be buying a dress from. The staff and Amy were extremely attentive when helping me pick the perfect dress! Since I currently live in NC the communication and stress relief was key :)
I wold recommend anyone to Jennifer's , if not for your wedding dress than for an any occasion , they have it all. I had a strict budget and they helped me stay on tract including my absolutely beautiful jewelry.... I chose to be the non-traditional bride so the variety was wonderful.
Hands down best experience, Trust me i tried a lot of places and they take the cake!

Thanks Ashlee
Your great review means so much to us! Congratulations!

Gina
09/06/2014

Gorgeous dress selection, beautiful shop and wonderful service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Had a wonderful experience at Jennifer's. The consultant was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

June
08/02/2014

Everyone at Jennifer's is wonderful, and I am so happy I made the drive from VA to shop there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it!
-Aven Schorran King

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

It was awesome! I loved it as much as you! Thank you for your sweet review! So happy for you! All our best!

Nicole
05/30/2014

Jennifer's bridal is the best place to get your wedding dress! Jennifer is so great to work with and loves what she does! I had the whole store to myself during my appointment and had so much fun trying on all the beautiful dresses. There is such a unique variety of dresses, there is something for everyone. Jennifer helped create the perfect dress for me- I took one part of 3 different dresses from the same designer and made my very own custom dress! The dress turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day. I would recommend Jennifer's to every bride out there! It is the best!

Nicole,
I am so grateful for your kind review. It is true, I love what I do and it is because of sweet, fun brides like you. I loved that you had a vision and loved even more that you had the faith and trust in me to help you create your dream dress! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We truly appreciate your business!

Kayla
03/04/2014

Not only did they have a wonderful selection but they were very patient about the fact that I wanted to try on most dresses in the store AND the dress (which i said YES! to) multiple times. The store is clean and inviting and I can't wait to go back with all of my friends when they get married!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's is amazing! I was struggling to find a dress in Washington, DC (where I live) or New York (where my family and wedding venue are located). A friend suggested Jennifer's -- halfway between both locations. I went thinking there was no way I would find a dress so my mom didn't even come! Of course, I found exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer's was reasonably priced yet still had high quality brand names. My Modern Trousseau dress was perfect :)

Hesitant to make a decision without my mom there, the staff at Jennifer's did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. We called my mom and made her feel like part of the appointment. The team also allowed me to make a last minute appointment to come back a month later to show my mom the dress in person. For my fittings, the team accommodated us even when traffic made us very late! They were flexible on time and willing to do whatever it took to make this experience work for me.

I would recommend working with Jennifer, Amy, Susan and the rest of the crew at Jennifer's 10 times out of 10! They are a dream boutique without breaking the bank! Thank you, ladies!!

Michelle
1+ year ago

Highly recommend Jennifer's to any bride who wants to have the perfect experience in finding her dress. Jennifer helped me find my perfect dress and I could not have been happier. Jennifer and her team are extremely sweet, friendly, responsive, patient and helpful. The boutique is gorgeous with tons of amazing gowns to choose from. So happy this was the only place I tried on dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everything was perfect and so easy at Jennifers! Their seamstress was great too!

Victoria
06/29/2013

Great selections of dresses and assesories. Outstanding service provided by the best employees! I got married in Europe and looked for dresses in different states and countries. Jennifer's had exactly what I wanted (and had the best price on the gown I chose!)