Jennifer's

Value
Flexibility
Julia
11/21/2015

I can't imagine myself going anywhere else to buy my wedding dress!! The whole experience was top notch from start to finish.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I first reached out to Jennifer's Bridal when I learned about their sister boutique in Oxford, PA that sold once worn dresses. I had a strict budget for my dress and alterations and thought that Bride by J would be a better fit. After emailing back and forth with Jennifer, she urged me to also come to Jennifer's as they were having a sample sale and had a large selection of dresses in my price range. I am so happy that I took her advice! Not only did I go to Jennifer's in Hockessin and find my dream dress (a perfect Alvina Valenta gown that Jennifer suggested I try on) but she also brought my top dresses to my appointment at Bride by J in Oxford that evening so that my Mom and Grandma could see them. Both boutiques were beautiful and the experience was very personal. Jennifer is fantastic at what she does and put me in my dress when I had no idea what I wanted! My family and I had a great and FUN experience, plus I felt like I was able to try on a wide selection of dresses while staying in my budget. I am looking forward to April 2015 when it's time for alterations! I would highly recommend both Jennifer's and Bride by J to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience when searching for your gown! Thanks again Jennifer :)

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

awwwhhh! Alyssa we love you! It was so fun working with you and I am so happy you found your dream dress.
Jennifer

Gina
09/06/2014

Gorgeous dress selection, beautiful shop and wonderful service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Had a wonderful experience at Jennifer's. The consultant was extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

June
08/02/2014

Everyone at Jennifer's is wonderful, and I am so happy I made the drive from VA to shop there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it!
-Aven Schorran King

Jennifer's responded with the following comments:

It was awesome! I loved it as much as you! Thank you for your sweet review! So happy for you! All our best!

Nicole
05/30/2014

Jennifer's bridal is the best place to get your wedding dress! Jennifer is so great to work with and loves what she does! I had the whole store to myself during my appointment and had so much fun trying on all the beautiful dresses. There is such a unique variety of dresses, there is something for everyone. Jennifer helped create the perfect dress for me- I took one part of 3 different dresses from the same designer and made my very own custom dress! The dress turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day. I would recommend Jennifer's to every bride out there! It is the best!

Nicole,
I am so grateful for your kind review. It is true, I love what I do and it is because of sweet, fun brides like you. I loved that you had a vision and loved even more that you had the faith and trust in me to help you create your dream dress! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We truly appreciate your business!

Kayla
03/04/2014

Not only did they have a wonderful selection but they were very patient about the fact that I wanted to try on most dresses in the store AND the dress (which i said YES! to) multiple times. The store is clean and inviting and I can't wait to go back with all of my friends when they get married!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's is amazing! I was struggling to find a dress in Washington, DC (where I live) or New York (where my family and wedding venue are located). A friend suggested Jennifer's -- halfway between both locations. I went thinking there was no way I would find a dress so my mom didn't even come! Of course, I found exactly what I was looking for. Jennifer's was reasonably priced yet still had high quality brand names. My Modern Trousseau dress was perfect :)

Hesitant to make a decision without my mom there, the staff at Jennifer's did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. We called my mom and made her feel like part of the appointment. The team also allowed me to make a last minute appointment to come back a month later to show my mom the dress in person. For my fittings, the team accommodated us even when traffic made us very late! They were flexible on time and willing to do whatever it took to make this experience work for me.

I would recommend working with Jennifer, Amy, Susan and the rest of the crew at Jennifer's 10 times out of 10! They are a dream boutique without breaking the bank! Thank you, ladies!!

Michelle
1+ year ago

Highly recommend Jennifer's to any bride who wants to have the perfect experience in finding her dress. Jennifer helped me find my perfect dress and I could not have been happier. Jennifer and her team are extremely sweet, friendly, responsive, patient and helpful. The boutique is gorgeous with tons of amazing gowns to choose from. So happy this was the only place I tried on dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everything was perfect and so easy at Jennifers! Their seamstress was great too!

Victoria
06/29/2013

Great selections of dresses and assesories. Outstanding service provided by the best employees! I got married in Europe and looked for dresses in different states and countries. Jennifer's had exactly what I wanted (and had the best price on the gown I chose!)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love Jennifer's I had a wonderful experience. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. In addition to gorgeous dresses they also have a great selection of accessories. I brought jewelry to my first fitting and when I tried it on with my dress I realized it didn't look right. I was able to find earrings and a braclet that look perfect with my dress.

Emily
03/15/2013

I cannot praise Jennifer's Bridal, specifically Amy, enough. They were beyond accommodating, cost effective, sweet and professional. Not to mention their seamstress Susan is a miracle worker. I had a 1pm fitting and she was completed at 3pm with a press that same day! Fits like a glove. Cute shop as well. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine we brought in.

Lindsay
02/16/2013

I purchased my Lazaro gown and crystal headpiece from Jennifer's in December '12 during their sample sale event!! Amy was so helpful & made the experience fun & enjoyable. I also used their seamstress, Susan Downes, who was just as wonderful. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love Jennifer's Bridal salon. I had visited two other salons before I went to Jennifer's,. The experience at the other salons was not fun. I didn't feel like other salons took an interest that I was planning my wedding...it was completely different at Jennifer's. The owner, Jen, was fun, so happy and interested in helping me find the perfect dress. We found the perfect dress, but she did not have it in my size. She was able to order the dress from Spain, stay within my budget, and deliver in time. Her seamstress, Karen, was also amazing. She did a fantastic job of making my dress fit perfectly. I was so happy with my entire experience that I invited them to my wedding! I would recommend them to every bride. You will not be disappointed with this salon!!