Jenna Perfette Photography

Jenna Perfette Photography

Hillsborough, NJ 08844 | map
Style: Contemporary
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, ...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband did not participate much in the wedding planning. He is shy, barely talked when meeting with potential vendors, and expressed little opinion of them in general. But after two minutes of Skypeing with Jenna, he turned to me and said "Hire her."

Jenna made us feel so comfortable during our wedding day. We hate posing for photos, but Jenna was able to get us to relax and act more like ourselves. All of the photos look amazing; we're having trouble deciding which ones we'd like to display in our home because there are so many options to choose from.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna Perfette provided the photogaphy for my daughter's wedding at Windham Mountain, NY. She is a true professional and so organized. The event went smoothly as Jenna outlined with the bride and groom how the day would go and planned the picture taking to mesh with their day. The bride and groom had pictures taken prior to the ceremony and were free to greet and mingle with the guests during the cocktail hour. She took the planned pictures efficiently and followed through with so many tremendous candid shots. We are just beginning to see the proofs and the pictures are outstanding--she truly captured the uniqueness of this outdoor couple and their joy in getting married. What I loved most is that we forgot that she was taking pictures--Jenna did her job and did a tremendous job. We didn't forget you Jenna, we have already recommended you to 5 couples that have just become engaged.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Roberta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna was referred to us by our wedding venue and boy did we luck out. Jenna’s talent for capturing the most special and unique moments in photo is unbelievable. She has a great personality, is fun, and engaging. She makes you feel like you are hanging out with your friend, which puts you at ease and no matter how uncomfortable you are in front of the camera, you would never suspect it from the photos.

Her turnaround time is quick, her communication with her clients is stellar, and she makes the “reveal” special for her clients and something to look forward to. The whole experience with her as been nothing short of perfect (Engagement AND Wedding photos). You don’t feel like just another client with her. In her own very special and creative ways she reminds her clients that they are important and remains in touch throughout the entire planning period. This is what really stood out to us most about Jenna, besides the amazing photographs of course!

For all of our future special events, Jenna will be our person to capture those memories. I can’t wait to work with her again and continue to gain more professional, high quality images for my family and friends to look back on.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen did a great job with our wedding photos! She made the most of our locations, and she was very creative. Jen was also very good at responding to emails and we really appreciated her enthusiasm! Also she was great with sending our photos.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna made things very easy, coordinating with us before the wedding and even scoping out the venue beforehand. She had every little detail covered, really helping to alleviate the stress on us. Day of went very smoothly, with Jenna fitting in all of our first look pictures in a limited timeframe, covertly getting some great pictures during the ceremony, and worked great with the families (including the youngsters) after the ceremony as well. I don't know how many times my mother has asked "Where did you find that photographer? She was really great!"

I would definitely recommend Jenna for your wedding! Thanks Jenna!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna was wonderful to work with as the photographer for our intimate wedding. She was easy to work with, friendly, and captured amazing moments throughout the day! All of our guests felt very comfortable and at ease as Jenna posed everyone for pictures and captured candid moments. My husband and I typically do not like to have our pictures taken, but I can't stress enough how easy and fun Jenna made the day for us! We are thrilled to have so many great photos of our special day.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna was exceptional! our pictures are spectacular. She was super easy to deal with. Lovely personality, took creative and innovative shots and we hardly knew she was taking pics.
Anyone within 100 miles of her who doesn't use her services is nuts! We used one of our pics as a News Years Card which brought all kinds of calls from friends asking who took the picture and of course we happily referred Jenna!!
Our wedding was a special lovely day and Jenna and her talent made it even more so!
The Christmas ornament as a thanks was a real nice touch!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Tom
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna is has a way of making her clients extremely comfortable. Even my shy husband had a blast during both the engagement shoot and the wedding. Jenna was great at capturing the moments and doing it in a way that really represented us as a couple. She's super sweet and easy going. She made the wedding process less stressful because I knew I could count on her for beautiful pictures! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna was the perfect choice for us on our wedding day. First of all, Jenna is a great person and someone who made us feel very comfortable from our initial meeting with her. We instantly connected, and had a great engagement session with her following our initial discussion.

Jenna made planning the photography for our wedding so simple. She understood every detail of our wedding day from getting ready to transportation to the layout of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden where we were married. She also focused on knowing which guests were the most important for our album. Jenna is so easy to work with - like your trusted friend.

The photos are absolutely beautiful. We really couldn't ask for anything more. You can't go wrong with Jenna.

- Sarah and Chris

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna Perfette is fantastic! We could not be happier with the effort she put into our day, the time and vision she put into our products and the professionalism with which she conducted herself. The pictures have truly captured the feeling and emotions of the entire day. We have these to look back on and remember our day for the rest of our lives. The quickness and efficiency she provided with getting our orders back to us is incredible and shows she truly cares about her clients. Jenna Perfette is fantastic and comes highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect photographer for our wedding. The pictures of our wedding were very important to us, so we did a whole lot of research on photographers before meeting and choosing someone. We wanted someone who was easy going, helpful, and took beautiful pictures and that is exactly what Jenna did for us. Jenna met with us several times before the wedding to get details from us and figure out exactly what we wanted. Not having been the part of the planning process of a wedding before, Jenna gave us tips on the time schedule for the day and was super organized so that we never felt frantic on our wedding day. When Jenna arrived to take preparation photos on our wedding day, I could tell she was so excited to be with us to capture all those precious moments for us. During the ceremony, at the church, it was like she wasn't there, but she managed to get amazing photos. Between the ceremony and the reception when we were taking photos, the lighting from the sun setting was perfect and Jenna was SO excited over the pictures she captured that we knew she loved doing what she does. During our reception, Jenna took amazing photos as if she were in the middle of the dance floor, but, again, it was like she wasn't even there. One of my bridesmaids already said she wanted Jenna as her photographer for her wedding, one day. I highly recommend having Jenna be your wedding photographer, you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so luckily to have found Jenna via our venue's recommendation! She was super friendly, easy to work with and a true professional. Her work is amazing and I knew immediately she'd capture all of our special moments during our wedding. We discussed the flow of the day and the must have photos we'd like. She also worked great with the younger kids and even our dog! ;) Her soft intimate shots really captured the love for each other and our families. I've had rave reviews from family and friends on our wedding pictures. I'm just so happy to have worked with such a genuine person and to have wonderful photos that will last a lifetime and beyond!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was the most perfect day and part of the reason was because of our awesome photographer, Jenna! On top of making sure we had fabulous pictures to capture the best day of our lives, she stood by my side the entire day making sure I had everything I needed. Jenna did a great job at calming my pre-wedding nerves, and was extremely flexible with what pictures we wanted and where. Even after the wedding was over, she still made us feel special by going out of her way to present our photos in a slideshow to all our family and friends. You can't help but love her bubbly and enthusiastic personality! We can't wait to use Jenna for our 1 year anniversary :)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We feel so fortunate to have worked with Jenna. I should mention that I teach photography, so I have a picky eye. With that said, Jenna's work really does speak for itself. She takes beautiful photographs, of once in a lifetime occasions. I had a small wedding, and wanted the day to be laid back in every aspect. Jenna helped contribute to that vibe, not just in the way she approached the photographs, but also in the final images. Jenna really was able to capture the energy of the day. I was especially impressed with the way she helped me create my album. After designing an initial layout, Jenna spent TWO HOURS on the phone with me, perfecting the album. She was patient and accommodating, every step of the way. I cannot recommend Jenna enough. Sometimes when I look at the photographs, it amazes me how she was able to get from one place to another so effortlessly! She must have super powers! We are so excited for our album, because we know how much love went into creating it. Jenna was a true joy to work with from start to finish. She is professional, flexible, patient, and TALENTED! We look forward to the opportunity to working with her again.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenna is outstanding! She was honest, reliable, and very organized. My now husband and I have demanding work schedules, and she was patient in working with us. Additionally, we liked the fact that a second photographer is included in her packages. Best of all she is simply a down to earth person that at the end of the day becomes part of the celebration. I'd love to use her for future events.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
B
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to start?! What a wonderful experience we had with Jenna. She is a friendly, professional, accommodating, and patient person with incredibly high-level technical skills, and a unique and creative artistic eye.
Jenna has gone above and beyond our expectations professionally. She answers emails immediately, and is very flexible in terms of scheduling appointments. Each component of her business acumen includes a personal touch, from her signature key logo to her ability to offer unique photo printing and viewing options. Her website is quite useful, and offers the customer a tangible window into her creative style.
Our wedding was modern and laid-back in style -- and Jenna was able to capture the feel of our day perfectly in her photos. From the poses she had us do, to the ceremony shots, to the candids at the reception, she had a way of capturing each moment of the day in a personal and tasteful manner. Throughout the entire day, Jenna and her assistant John were unobtrusive while simultaneously very helpful.
Most of all, Jenna is passionate about her work. She makes this clear in the fact that she is willing to make the photographic experience on the wedding day exactly what the bride and groom want. She makes you feel comfortable and confident and the results of her hard work are absolutely stunning.
We would recommend Jenna to anyone and everyone, and plan on calling her again for family photo opportunities. Cheers to Jenna and her amazing work!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Jennifer
908-642-7771
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards