Jen Morais Photography

Jen Morais Photography

Serving NY, NJ & CT and also destination weddings!

Yonkers, NY 10703 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(3.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Terrible and unprofessional. She's too caught up in her personal problems and cheating husband. There are much better choices out there.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

DO NOT waste your time or your money! Very rude and unprofessional! Has absolutely no respect for her clients or their money! You will have to pay her in full before the date of your event, she will then spend your hard earned money however she pleases and will not be able to produce your items at due time due to lack of funds! She will lie and lie and lie until she's so caught up she cannot lie any longer! What type of business woman calls her client a c**t and throws other curses around in e-mails to them? THIS WOMAN DOES!

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Do not use this photogrpahy - she in unreliable and unprofessional.
I had found her through a groupon promotion and thought to test her services that way - after waiting months for an appointment and clearing my schedule twice - she canceled on me both times.

Clearly she does not value the time of her clients. I found her to be extremely unprofessional - for you special day - go with someone you can trust and rely on

• Wedding: 02/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I started working with Jen about a year and a half before our wedding date in 2011. From day one meeting with Jen I felt as though I had already known her. She is warm, funny, creative, and professional just to name a few.
Our package allowed us to have an Engagement photo session to which we asked her to travel down to Central Park - she did not bat an eye and was happy to go. When there Jen was engaged and kept us comfortable in front of the camera and always laughing. Needless to say people are STILL talking about our Esession photos and I have to agree, they're amazing.
Throughout the whole year and a half of our engagement, Jen and I kept in constant contact. My emails were always answered in less (way less) than 24 hours and she never made me feel like I was a bother. She worked tirelessly with me to help achieve the vision that I had for this once in a lifetime day.
Our wedding was this May 2012 was captured beautifully by Jen. We & our families are blown away by classic romantic quality combined with a modern, journalistic approach. There is no doubt Jen is on top of her craft and will soon be even more well known amongst the top wedding photography circles - So book her while you still can!!
On a side note: Jen also did a photobooth set up for us which was a huge hit amongst our guests. Her assistant kept eveyone engaged and having a ball. Definitely worth the investment.
Thank you Jen for giving us first class service, photography, and friendship, you are truly one of a kind and I so much look forward to working with you again in the future!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never thought my pictures could look they way they did! So many people tell me they belong in magazines! I was so impressed with Jennifer the day of the wedding and with her work on my photos!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was the photographer for my wedding in Spetember 2010. From the very first meeting we had with her we knew she would be perfect for us to work with. She made sure that everything went smoothly from our first meeting right down to the day of the wedding. Jen is very enthusiastic and excited about what she does which makes working with her so easy. Needless to say, my husband and I were blown away with the pictures she took. I would highly recommend her for any occassion.

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer from JMPNY Photography was amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease from start to finish. My wedding day was amazing and Jennifer became more of a friend than a vendor. When selecting any photographer, make sure you make a list of the photos you want to have after all said and done. Good luck!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JMPNY is amazing. Jennifer Morais has provided services for my wedding and took the most unbelievable photos that we will cherish forever! I had no worries and she was sweet and professional to all my guests and easily organized my 18 person wedding party!

I wanted our wedding to be a fun party environment and Jennifer captured every aspect of the fun! She took a lot of action shots on the dance floor and caught things that I missed through the night such as my father sitting with his tuxedo open and glow necklace on his head...he looked like a party animal! It is my favorite picture. She took guests photos in groups instead of the typical "table shots" that you see in everyone else's wedding albums. She is far from ordinary with her concepts and you will love the end result! She is very talented and creative.

Jennifer has a talent for taking photos when people do not realize they are being photographed and you look fabulous.

Everyone who has viewed my wedding photos wants to know who my photographer was and I gladly tell them JMPNY! My other vendors (Florist, DJ) have even requested use of some of the photos for their advertising because they came out so beautiful!

We had a great wedding! A fabulous photographer and we have memories that will last forever thanks to Jennifer's precise eye for beautiful shots that captured the essence of our wedding forever!

If you use JMPNY, you will NOT be disappointed. I have booked her services for the newborn shots of my daughter and our first family photo and they came out beautiful. When you have a moment in your life that you want to remember forever, make is beautiful, make it stress-free and book with JMPNY.

• Wedding: 10/16/2009
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We interviewed several photographers, and when we talked to Jennifer, we were iimmediately taken by the wonderful energy about her. Her interest was in what we wanted, and how she could provide that to us. During the ceremony and reception, she was very unobtrusive. In fact some of our guests commented on how she never interupted any conversations, etc. just to "get the shot". We are very satisfied with her work.

• Wedding: 03/07/2009
914-500-8891
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.2