Jeans Bridal

Jeans Bridal

Wilmot , SD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.7
Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.2

Jeans bridal was AMAZING!! Found the perfect dress for me! Tons to choose from, and the employees were wonderful and so helpful and nice!! They were not pushy, let you take your time and always made sure to see if I needed anything. I would highly recommend this shop to any one!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.8

THey were horrible! Measured wrong and fitted wrong. and then wouldn't fix their error and just blamed it on the bride making her cry and go somewhere else to buy a brand new dress. very much DO NOT recommend.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.2

What a nightmare! No guidance what so ever. Measured wrong, altered wrong, and they would not fix the problem. Everything was brides fault, had her crying. Ended up going to a different bridal shop and get professional help finding the perfect dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses that I wanted, then ordered them through Jean's Bridal. I got them for ~20-25% less than if I would have bought them at the store here in Sioux Falls! I didn't even have to go up to Wilmot, since I already knew what I wanted! I just ordered them over the phone and then went to pick them up when they were in! Saved my bridesmaids money, which helped them out a lot, too!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was gorgeous and very affordable. I saved over $200 by going to Jean's Bridal.

4.3

this place is awesome you definatley should check it out i tried on my dress at the bridal shop and fell in love with it but it was 1500 dollars and that was out of my budget i heard about jeans bridal and they could order me the same dress and would sell it to me for only 675 dollars so i drove to order it and baught my shoes and jewelery there. i also go my tiera there and the price savings was impecable.They were friendly and helped me to get exactly what i wanted....worth the drive!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Very reasonable prices for dresses and accessories.

4.3

They did a terrific job with my wedding dress and brides maid dress's