Reviews (7)

• Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
THey were horrible! Measured wrong and fitted wrong. and then wouldn't fix their error and just blamed it on the bride making her cry and go somewhere else to buy a brand new dress. very much DO NOT recommend.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
What a nightmare! No guidance what so ever. Measured wrong, altered wrong, and they would not fix the problem. Everything was brides fault, had her crying. Ended up going to a different bridal shop and get professional help finding the perfect dress.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found the wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses that I wanted, then ordered them through Jean's Bridal. I got them for ~20-25% less than if I would have bought them at the store here in Sioux Falls! I didn't even have to go up to Wilmot, since I already knew what I wanted! I just ordered them over the phone and then went to pick them up when they were in! Saved my bridesmaids money, which helped them out a lot, too!
Wedding: 03/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My dress was gorgeous and very affordable. I saved over $200 by going to Jean's Bridal.
Wedding: 08/02/2008
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
this place is awesome you definatley should check it out i tried on my dress at the bridal shop and fell in love with it but it was 1500 dollars and that was out of my budget i heard about jeans bridal and they could order me the same dress and would sell it to me for only 675 dollars so i drove to order it and baught my shoes and jewelery there. i also go my tiera there and the price savings was impecable.They were friendly and helped me to get exactly what i wanted....worth the drive!
Wedding: 09/16/2007
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very reasonable prices for dresses and accessories.
Wedding: 01/20/2007
4.3/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
They did a terrific job with my wedding dress and brides maid dress's
Wedding: 09/28/2002