Jeans Bridal

• Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

THey were horrible! Measured wrong and fitted wrong. and then wouldn't fix their error and just blamed it on the bride making her cry and go somewhere else to buy a brand new dress. very much DO NOT recommend.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

What a nightmare! No guidance what so ever. Measured wrong, altered wrong, and they would not fix the problem. Everything was brides fault, had her crying. Ended up going to a different bridal shop and get professional help finding the perfect dress.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses that I wanted, then ordered them through Jean's Bridal. I got them for ~20-25% less than if I would have bought them at the store here in Sioux Falls! I didn't even have to go up to Wilmot, since I already knew what I wanted! I just ordered them over the phone and then went to pick them up when they were in! Saved my bridesmaids money, which helped them out a lot, too!

• Wedding: 03/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was gorgeous and very affordable. I saved over $200 by going to Jean's Bridal.

• Wedding: 08/02/2008
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

this place is awesome you definatley should check it out i tried on my dress at the bridal shop and fell in love with it but it was 1500 dollars and that was out of my budget i heard about jeans bridal and they could order me the same dress and would sell it to me for only 675 dollars so i drove to order it and baught my shoes and jewelery there. i also go my tiera there and the price savings was impecable.They were friendly and helped me to get exactly what i wanted....worth the drive!

• Wedding: 09/16/2007
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very reasonable prices for dresses and accessories.

• Wedding: 01/20/2007
4.3/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

They did a terrific job with my wedding dress and brides maid dress's

• Wedding: 09/28/2002