Reviews (13)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Jaynee was absolutely fabulous to work with! My fiancé and I had a vision for our wedding invitations and Jaynee took it to a whole new level! She kept in constant contact with us and was there to listen to any suggestions we had. We can't wait for our next event to use her again!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Satisfied doesn't even describe my feelings for Jaynee! She is outstanding and definitely a pleasure to work with. She knows her stuff! When I arrived in her office, it was LOADED full of every kind of invitation you can imagine. Every color, shape, size, and each one is totally customizable. She was able to listen to what I wanted, and she made it a reality. Every idea she gave me, I loved. She really has an eye for what will look good and is fabulous at wording things on the invitation. It was exactly what I always wanted.

The feedback on my wedding invitations was amazing. Everyone was impressed with the beauty, elegance and personalized love that was put into each invitation. Among all the chaos of planning a wedding and choosing even the smallest details, I was able to rely on Jaynee! She was definitely my top choice and I am so glad i ventured an hour away up to Bergen County just to get to work with her! I'd do it again in a second.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were recommended to go to Jaynee for our invitations through our reception hall and we were glad we did. Jaynee has a ton of designs and if you tell her exactly what you want she will deliver it to you. I wanted a very simple, classy invitation and not once did Jaynee try to push for something more extravagant or expensive. Our invitations turned out exactly the way we wanted and they were so beautiful that people actually wrote on their rsvps how much they liked them. We ended up getting menus through Jaynee too and they were beautiful. Prices are were reasonable with what you are getting - I think they are pretty competitive in the industry. Jaynee was also great to work with - she's really nice and was always listening to us, never "Salesy"....I definitely recommend her!!
Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaynee was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was attentive, helpful, efficient, and flexible. She worked closely with me to create the invitation of my dreams! Almost every person invited to our wedding commented on how stunning the details of our invitation are... and I agree! She was available, any day/any time, to answer my questions and make changes. I was so happy with how the invitation turned out, that Jaynee created my programs, seating cards, and favor tags.. which were gorgeous and added a cohesive motif to the ceremony and reception. I felt completely comfortable putting all of these details in the hands of Jaynee and her team. And everything turned out beyond my wildest dreams, and I am so grateful to her and her expertise! Working with her was like working with a friend... she was fun, honest, and creative... and I absolutely love how it all turned out! Thank you, Jaynee's Party! She is the BEST!
Wedding: 08/02/2013
Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely phenomenal!!! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled I am with my wedding invitations, menus, and seating board from Jaynee's Party! From start to finish the entire process was seamless. If you are looking for top of the line service and quality, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! I loved that she had a vast range of styles and price points available so I didn't feel pressured. I wanted something unique, so we opted for a customized invitation in a pop up box that Jaynee designed especially for us (it even has a custom logo with our names on the back)! Our guests are still raving over how spectacular they are. The design she came up with was classy and sophisticated but still made the statement I was looking for. She nailed it! My invitations arrived ahead of schedule and Jaynee kept me informed of the status throughout the entire printing process. When it came time to choose our menus and seating board it was a no brainer! Not to mention our guests will be in for a ridiculous surprise with her party truck at the end of the reception! Jaynee is a true professional with a keen eye for detail, she will definitely make your occasion extra special.
Wedding: 06/14/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Jaynee’s services for our Labor Day, 2012 weekend wedding and Jaynee was great! We ordered our invites, envelope calligraphy, escort board, and a Candy Truck for after the wedding through her!!! Jaynee was always accommodating to our crazy schedules and our last minute changes. She helped work with our budget to find exactly what we were looking for. We loved our modern looking invites and matching calligraphy and have already hung our escort board up in our house. The escort board was a great alternative to seating cards which continuously brings us memories of everyone from our big day. The Candy Truck was also fantastic. The Truck itself looks so fun and people were shocked on their way out that there was more to take away from our wedding. There was every snack you could imagine plus drinks. They also created a HUGE sign stating that it was our “Sweets Shop”, and that is yet another thing we were able to take home with us and put up in our place as a fond memory of a night we will ALWAYS miss! Definitely HIGHLY recommend working with Jaynee and checking out all of her different ideas and potential services to make your wedding really unique! SHE IS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!
Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Jaynees Party located in Englewood Cliffs, N.J. offered us exceptional service.
During our first meeting Jaynee assembled an impressive collection of custom
invitation designs. Our final choice was stunning! After shopping another invitation vendor we were so happy to have found Jaynee's Party. The price may have been a bit more then our budget, but well worth it! The new buzz is
Jaynees Party-After the Party Truck. Filled with all sweet treats to go. Gorgeously presented as our guests left our reception. It was the perfect ending
to our day. The price was very much in line for the amount of guests that attended our wedding. Lots of treats for everyone to take home. We are so happy that we did not go the way of the internet shoppers. When it comes to your wedding we all need the proper guidance. Trying to save a few dollars is really not worth it as a friend of mine just experienced. I would call in advance
for appointment, seems weekends are very busy and by appointment.
Put Jaynees name is your clip file. Jaynee is truly one of the best vendors we worked with thru-out our planning stage.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaynee did an amazing job with every detail of my wedding day. She helped me with so much from bridal shower invites, save the dates, wedding invites and even special surprises at my wedding like the step & repeat and the snack truck which were both huge hits. Jaynee's invitations are one of a kind, people are still saying they have never seen such beautiful invites. STRONGLY RECOMMEND JAYNEES PARTY!!!!!!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaynee provided me with amazing unique invitations for our wedding. They were stunning!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Jaynee's Party for my wedding invitations. Jaynee, the owner, is a pleasure to work with- ultra creative and accommodating. She definitely got what I was looking for and knew what direction to steer me in. We chose a gorgeous design that people were calling me to talk about. They really were spectacular. Even when it seemed like the invitations were going to arrive after the date promised Jaynee called the company and had it in hand the next morning. She even drove into her office hours before a huge event she had planed just to show us the invitations and check if the order was accurate. If you are looking for invitations that have a little something special about them definitely check out Jaynee's Party.
Wedding: 11/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaynee knows what she is doing. She is FABULOUS at her work, you will see when you meet her and bounce ideas off each other. I went to her for my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and menus. My mom saw her my bridal shower invites which were out of this world. If you like unique, one of a kind, custom made, beautiful products, Jaynee is the one for you. Book her in advance, as she is busy and be honest with your budget...she'll help you stick to it. She and her products are one of a kind.
Wedding: 10/29/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Jaynee's Party was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding! I got my invitations through her and she outdid any invitation I had ever seen. She had unique ideas that I loved & she was a doll to work with. Quick response to phone calls & very gorgeous work.

I also rented a candy / snack truck from her for the guests to see at the end of the party when they walked out the front door. They were all blown away by this cart & it topped the whole night. It was just a little extra to say thank you to our guests. This was a great treat & i loved the idea. Jaynee's Party is a great company and I recommend using her for your invitations & little extras to make your wedding unique & successful!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaynee's Party has become a renowned party business. Jaynee personally helped us choose out our wedding invitations, entertainment, party favors, and also helped choose the venue for our 500 guests. Her discount prices are unbeatable as well as her top knowledge at invitations. She is a terrific person to use for any event or occasion. Here are some websites/reviews about Jaynee's Party. Please copy and paste.

Wedding: 11/20/2010
Services Used: Band, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Unique Services (Other)