Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot begin to express how pleased I was with the services provided by Ted and his team at Jasper & Prudence Floral & Events for my daughter’s wedding. Guest after guest commented on the exquisiteness that encompassed each and every table. As each guest walked into the reception tent, you could not only see them pause but you could see them physically take a breath as they took in the beauty that was presented before them. Ted & his team truly have the utmost understanding of what fine elegance and beauty looks like. Jasper & Prudence listened to everything I envisioned, they embraced every concept I presented and in turn gave me a presentation that I could have never dreamed of. No detail was spared, the finest linens were selected, and the flowers were simply breathtaking. The magic Ted & his team created not only for my daughter and our family but for each and every one of our guest will be forever memorable.

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you! The J&P team had a great time working on this wedding. The subtle color palette... romantic details... fabulous crew at The Woodstock Inn... a fun time for all of us! And... certainly some of the best wedding weather so far this year!
We are honored to have been part of the fun!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I got married at the Woodstock Inn, just down the street from Jasper & Prudence. Our wedding flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous! Tedd was great to work with, and everything from our centerpieces to the mini chandeliers hung above the head table was beautiful. I would highly recommend J&P.

Alicia
Recently Married

We worked with Tedd at Jasper & Prudence and still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers and decorations were on our wedding day. We met with Tedd a couple of times before the wedding to talk out how we envisioned the day - what mood we wanted to set, what flowers we liked, what lighting and details might work best. So we knew the day would be awesome. Even with our expectations set high, Tedd managed to blow us away. My bouquet was a cascade of white flowers and greens and smelled divine. And when we walked into the barn where we held our wedding, our jaws dropped. Every creative detail that Tedd had thought up came together into one magical space that looked like a dream. It was perfect and fit us to a tee. Plus Tedd and his staff were friendly, professional, flexible, and fun. We would choose Jasper & Prudence again without a doubt if given the chance and wouldn't change a thing!

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

The J&P team had such a great time working with you Alicia (and Larry!)! Your enthusiasm and focus on creating a casual and comfortable experience for your guests helped to make the planning process a joy. You knew what you wanted but gave me the space to fly with the creative details and I appreciate that! Thank you and Congratulations! Enjoy many more years of happiness together!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
02/08/2014

Tedd was INCREDIBLE. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, so when choosing a florist for my wedding, I was looking for someone with the experience and confidence to take my scattered ideas and make something beautiful. And that is exactly what happened! I basically gave him colors, sent a couple of bouquet images I liked, and he showed up the day of the wedding with absolutely perfect bouquets and boutonnieres. He was incredibly easy to work with, very laid back. Would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence Floral!

Shelley
10/19/2013

Tedd of Jasper and Prudence Floral Events turned an already amazing wedding venue into the most beautiful room for our daughters wedding. Tedd was always available, easy to work with and very resourceful. He not only did gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets he also did our candy bar and helped us select elegant table linens. I felt as though he was our event planner. He even recommended the women who did our make-up and she was wonderful. You can tell from the quality of Tedd's work that he LOVES what he does. We loved working with him - we felt as though he really listened to what we wanted and that Erica's and Eric's wedding was not cookie cut but designed just for them.

Services Used: Flowers

Tedd was amazing from start to finish. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and he was a wealth of information. He utilized his connections to get things done in a timely manner. He really listened to my ideas and brought my vision together! The end result was beyond our wildest dreams. absolute perfection! Completely unique and beautiful work!

1+ year ago

Tedd is simply classy and talented! I loved working with him as we planned our dream wedding. He had great vision to share and was great at listening to our ideas as well. Our rustic VT wedding turned out beautiful and all of our guests commented on the decorations. Thank you, Jasper & Prudence!

2+ years ago

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. Jasper and Prudence did a wonderful job incorporating the colors I liked in unique bouquets as well as beautiful flower arrangements and decor at the wedding venue.

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you fore the kind words! We love our work and feel very lucky to be included in any couple's big day!!!! All the best!

Services Used: Flowers

Fantastic - the flowers were beautiful! His creativity was amazing too. He created a beautiful tree for our escort cards to hang from and it looked stunning.

2+ years ago

I had a very particular vision for my flowers and Jasper & Prudence was so willing to work with me to make it all happen. My boquet in particular was incredible and got soooo many compliments from wedding guests. Can't say enough great things about them!

Services Used: Flowers

Jasper and Prudence provided the flowers for our September wedding. The flowers were everything I had hoped for and more. They were both stunning and unique. It was obvious that the arrangements were made with great care and attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests and even from the staff at the venue.
Tedd was an absolute pleasure to work with. He provided expert wedding planning advice and also created the most wonderful floral arrangements. I would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence to any bride.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Everything was absolutely stunning, from the arbor, to the bouquets, to the table arrangements. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

Services Used: Flowers

Tedd was amazing. I was so nervous about finding vendors for my wedding in Vermont. Living in Rhode Island, and working full time, I had limited free time to meet with vendors. Once I met Tedd my mind was at ease. His upbeat attitude and excitement for every event was obvious from our first meeting. My mom and I were both so impressed with his ideas and opinions about my ideas. The flowers turned out beautiful, from the bouquets to the boutonnieres. My husband has two daughters who did readings at the ceremony, and it was Tedd's idea for them each to have there own small bouquet. I never thought of that. We had thirteen guest tables and each one had a different floral arrangement, but all fit within my vision and theme. It was stunning. We are still getting compliments. Thank you Tedd for understanding what I wanted and for helping to make our day beautiful.

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

Dana... thank you! I appreciate that you took the time to write this review. I had a great time working with you and was so happy to see the sun come out just in time for your wedding service!!! Best wishes for many more years of happiness together!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Working with Tedd and his team was an absolute dream! The vision that he was able to create represented everything that we could have hoped for on our special day. He is very flexible to work with, while remaining professional.

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We love to get to know our couples and try to help make their wedding experience as worry-free as possible. So glad to hear you enjoyed your "J&P" experience!!!