Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Tedd at Jasper & Prudence and still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers and decorations were on our wedding day. We met with Tedd a couple of times before the wedding to talk out how we envisioned the day - what mood we wanted to set, what flowers we liked, what lighting and details might work best. So we knew the day would be awesome. Even with our expectations set high, Tedd managed to blow us away. My bouquet was a cascade of white flowers and greens and smelled divine. And when we walked into the barn where we held our wedding, our jaws dropped. Every creative detail that Tedd had thought up came together into one magical space that looked like a dream. It was perfect and fit us to a tee. Plus Tedd and his staff were friendly, professional, flexible, and fun. We would choose Jasper & Prudence again without a doubt if given the chance and wouldn't change a thing!

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events responded with the following comments:

The J&P team had such a great time working with you Alicia (and Larry!)! Your enthusiasm and focus on creating a casual and comfortable experience for your guests helped to make the planning process a joy. You knew what you wanted but gave me the space to fly with the creative details and I appreciate that! Thank you and Congratulations! Enjoy many more years of happiness together!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tedd was INCREDIBLE. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, so when choosing a florist for my wedding, I was looking for someone with the experience and confidence to take my scattered ideas and make something beautiful. And that is exactly what happened! I basically gave him colors, sent a couple of bouquet images I liked, and he showed up the day of the wedding with absolutely perfect bouquets and boutonnieres. He was incredibly easy to work with, very laid back. Would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence Floral!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tedd of Jasper and Prudence Floral Events turned an already amazing wedding venue into the most beautiful room for our daughters wedding. Tedd was always available, easy to work with and very resourceful. He not only did gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets he also did our candy bar and helped us select elegant table linens. I felt as though he was our event planner. He even recommended the women who did our make-up and she was wonderful. You can tell from the quality of Tedd's work that he LOVES what he does. We loved working with him - we felt as though he really listened to what we wanted and that Erica's and Eric's wedding was not cookie cut but designed just for them.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Shelley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tedd was amazing from start to finish. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and he was a wealth of information. He utilized his connections to get things done in a timely manner. He really listened to my ideas and brought my vision together! The end result was beyond our wildest dreams. absolute perfection! Completely unique and beautiful work!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tedd is simply classy and talented! I loved working with him as we planned our dream wedding. He had great vision to share and was great at listening to our ideas as well. Our rustic VT wedding turned out beautiful and all of our guests commented on the decorations. Thank you, Jasper & Prudence!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic - the flowers were beautiful! His creativity was amazing too. He created a beautiful tree for our escort cards to hang from and it looked stunning.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a very particular vision for my flowers and Jasper & Prudence was so willing to work with me to make it all happen. My boquet in particular was incredible and got soooo many compliments from wedding guests. Can't say enough great things about them!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasper and Prudence provided the flowers for our September wedding. The flowers were everything I had hoped for and more. They were both stunning and unique. It was obvious that the arrangements were made with great care and attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests and even from the staff at the venue.
Tedd was an absolute pleasure to work with. He provided expert wedding planning advice and also created the most wonderful floral arrangements. I would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence to any bride.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was absolutely stunning, from the arbor, to the bouquets, to the table arrangements. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011