Jasmine Ibrahim

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine and her assistant were a fantastic beauty team for my big day! They were on time, responsive to questions prior to the wedding and on the big day, and, most importantly, made me (the bride), my bridesmaid, and mother all look stunning! Thank you to Jasmine for your lending your kind demeanor and tremendous beauty skill on my wedding day :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmin is the most amazing makeup artist to work with. I'm very glad she did my makeup for my wedding day, it was absolutely beautiful! She doesn't use a lot of makeup but still brings the best out of you. I just loved her! She is also very sweet and very flexible to work with your schedule. You won't regret hiring her for your special day.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Gelila
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is amazing. She's so talented at making people look their best!! She's also a calming presence and really helps make everyone around her (including mothers of the bride) feel confident and relaxed. Responsible, caring...if you get her on your team you do not have to worry about anything.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was very friendly and very professional. It was wonderful working with her. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
misgana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was a dream to work with - she was so sweet and enjoyable to spend the day with and everyone in my bridal party, from bridesmaids to my mother in law, loved how they looked.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Tess
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is a wonderful person with an amazing talent. I wish I could have her with me at all times, not only because she makes me look my best, but also because she is such a warm and sweet soul. She made both my sister's and my wedding days perfect!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is an AMAZING artist! I am very picky about my makeup, but I did not have to worry one bit when Jasmine did my makeup! She is so sweet and very nice. She knows how to make you look beautiful!! I am so happy with how I looked on my wedding day and I cannot count how many compliments I received. I can't wait to to work with her again in the future!!
Thank you Jasmine for making me feel like the prettiest bride in the world :)

• Wedding: 08/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is an extremely talented makeup artist! She did my makeup and my cousins makeup for our weddings the same year, May 20th and August 5th. I can not express how much I was comforted by her work. I had marks and break-outs on my face the day of the wedding and I was so worried that it would show to everyone and in my pictures but she know how to cover everything as if nothing was there. No pumps were showing.. and the makeup was perfect!!

She's extremely friendly and works with your schedule! I was truly thankful that she was apart of my special day!! I was comforted when I saw my face after she finished applying the make-up!

Thank you Jasmine!! I don't know what I would've done if my face was messed up for my wedding!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married May of 2012 in Fairfax, VA and Jasmine was referred to me by one of my bridesmaids last year. I consider myself a realist with very high expectations [translation: very, very picky].

That said, Jasmine was an absolute delight. She was very professional, got along with my family and bridal party great, and was very flexible throughout the whole process.

Moving on to her superhero-like makeup skills … I had a few acne scars on my back and chest that I was very concerned about, she made them disappear (they were covered from 2 PM to 1 AM - even with the dancing, hustle and bustle). I also have a little unevenness in skin tone; Jasmine corrected for this and made it look totally natural. She gave me the most perfect day look and later in the evening the most dramatic smoky eye. Again, I don’t know how she managed that combination but I was – and still am – very grateful. She did not rush me or anyone in the party and still we managed to be on time even though we cut into her makeup time by at least 40 minutes. She pulled it off and made it seem like it was no big deal which helped me keep my cool.

As I was leaving I remembered saying to her, “Jasmine, the makeup looks great - even better than the trial and I thought that the trial was the best makeup I could ever have.” She laughed and said, “I do my best with brides at the trial but there is something about the day of. I realize that the bride is getting married and that this is such an important day for her and I just work from my heart. I give her my all.”
There you have it ladies (and gentlemen). Jasmine is not only pleasant to be around but she has perfected the skills of the best makeup artists.

Thank you, Jasmine.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was fabulous - she was very flexible with time & location (we were married about an hour and a half outside of DC), and she did a phenomenal job on my look. I was very specific in what I wanted, and she completely delivered!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is amazing! She is a true artist. I did a makeup trial with Jasmine a couple of months before my wedding. She was so accommodating. I couldn't meet her at her place, so she did the trial at my place. I had really bad light in my apartment, and she still managed to make me look great! I knew then she would be the perfect person to do my makeup for my wedding. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and not only made me look beautiful, but she put me at ease. She was so calm and she just made things much less stressful. She stayed through my ceremony and then did my makeup for my reception as well. I was so pleased with my makeup, it was just perfect, and it looked great in the photos. Not only is Jasmine really talented, she's also super sweet, very reliable, responsive, and just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jasmine for all your makeup needs!!

• Wedding: 08/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is the best makeup artist/hair stylist I have ever worked with. Not only did she make me look the best I've ever looked in my entire life on my wedding day, but her personality and professionalism helped me to relax and enjoy the entire day. I look forward to working with Jasmine again and would highly recommend her for your wedding or other important event.

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was incredible! I loved working with her and am so glad she was my make up artist for my Wedding Day. She was very calm and relaxing and was great to have around the morning of the wedding. She provided services for myself, my mother and my bridesmaids. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked and her work stayed put through tears, dancing and sweating in the Washington summer heat! When I looked in the mirror at 2am after the wedding was finally over - I still looked as glamorous as I had that morning. I highly recommend Jasmine and her services. I have already referred several other brides to her and can't wait to call her the next time I need professional make up services!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine made me (and my bridesmaids and groom's mother) look great on my wedding day. She knows just how much makeup will enhance a person's features, without making them look overdone. She is extremely pleasant, and made sure I had exactly what I wanted. I would say she is slightly expensive, but I decided that was worthwhile (we also invested a lot in a photographer, because we plan to display and enjoy the pictures forever), and I was very happy with the results.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply amazing!! I could not have chosen a more professional and amazing make up artist. Jasmine made my special day! Looking back on the pictures from my wedding I would not change a thing about my make up. You will NOT find anybody better and sweeter :)

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend Jasmine Ibrahim to any future bride. Jasmine took the time to make sure that I was happy with my make up during the trial run. She give me make up tips while taking into consideration my perferences. Jasmine was very friendly and easy to work with. Her extensive background in cosmetology specifically in make up made me feel more comfortable with choosing her as my make up artist. On the day of my wedding, Jasmine arrived early and she was prepared. I was not stressed out at all about my makeup. She did a wonderful job and I was extremely happy with the results! I could not have asked for anything better. I love my wedding pictures. Of course, it is evident that I had make up on but it was a nature look which is exactly what I had wanted. Thank you Jasmine!!! You helped my wedding day to be one of the best days of my life.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
703-981-4845
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards