JaeHee Bridal Atelier

(4.2 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first place I came to dress shop and it ended up being the last place where I bought my dress. After traveling to 4 other stores, I can only say that Ellen is a fantastic consultant! She was extremely patient and helpful when trying to find a dress and vail. She followed up by email and scheduled a second appointment for me so I could try the dresses on that I liked with more family. I would tell any bride to come here, they have an excellent variety at various prices- I am now returning to get bridesmaid dresses!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a lovely experience at JaeHee. I am so happy I went there. My consultant, Ellen, really listened to what I wanted and was so patient and sweet. As a result, I found my dress! I didn't feel rushed, pressured, or frustrated as I had previously trying on dresses at other places. The atmosphere was calming, it's a beautiful bridal salon, and the selection was great.

Something that I found unique about JaeHee was that I was able to see my dress in indoor lighting and outdoor lighting because they have huge, floor-to-ceiling windows. So, I was able to go back-and-forth between the two types of lighting to see how my dress looked.

Overall, it was such a positive experience, I couldn't be happier! Now, I get to look forward to my fittings and the big day!

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BOJANA IS MY HERO!! I was a stressed bride who not only bought one but TWO dresses before I came to Jaehee. Neither of them matched exactly what I wanted but I purchased them feeling rushed and on a time crunch. (I am only having a 6 month engagement.) I felt like I was settling and knew I would feel regret the morning of my wedding.

Well here I am 100 days away and I was freaking out. Not happy about my dress choices so far, I went to Jaehee. Bojana was fully understanding of the whole situation even though I felt crazy for going through all this. She helped me pull dresses that matched my dream, budget, and that could be ordered in time for the wedding. I narrowed my choices down to two dresses that I would need specific alterations done for each. She had a seamstress come out and pin my dress to exactly how it would look for the wedding. Even with my time crunch she told me to sleep on it and come back in two days when she had her next available appointment. I went in this past Saturday and for the THIRD AND FINAL time said YES to an Allure dress that I love!!!!! xoxo

Thank you Bojana for being so helpful and understanding. You were so professional and kind!

• Wedding: 05/01/2015
Future Mrs. D
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and I had a wonderful shopping experience at this bridal boutique. Ellen was our consultant and we could not have had a more professional consultant. We found the perfect dress with Ellen's help. Unfortunately, the plans changed and we needed to cancel the order. Ellen and the management of the shop were so compassionate and understanding during this difficult time. They were more than fair to us. For this reason along with their professionalism we hope to return in the future and find "the perfect dress" I strongly recommend this salon for their selection, style and customer service. I want to once again extend my thanks to all during this difficult time.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience at JaeHee Bridal Atelier. I must admit I was nervous to try on dresses, but Eileen was an excellent consultant. She made me feel comfortable and really listed to my opinions on the dresses. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a commitment.

The store itself was beautiful. It was well-organized and all the consultants were very friendly. It was recommended to me and I would definitely recommend the salon, and Eileen, to future brides looking for the perfect dress.

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate your kind words!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review

Ask for Bojana!

I reached out to Jaehee several weeks ago inquiring if they had a certain Jim Hjelm style in the store. I was lucky enough to reach Bojana. She informed me they had the style from a truck show but they would be shipping back to the designer. I explained I was out of town and she kindly held the dress until I could get there. After I tried the dress on I knew it was the dress for me, but I wanted my mom and others to see the dress. She called the designer while I was there and arranged to keep the dress a few more days so I could come back. She clearly explained their process, what I needed to do to order and what was included in the alterations. She was fast to respond to all my questions when I was in the store and over email as well. Bojana was very laid back and at no time did I feel pressure to make a decision. She made shopping for my dress a great experience! I can't wait for my dress to come in this summer. I look forward to working with Bojana to select my veil, sash, jewerly etc.

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thanks Regina! It was so great working with you. The Jim Hjelm is the perfect dress for you.

- Bojana

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jaehee was the first salon I went to when I started the mission to find the perfect gown and I'm so glad I did. The staff was very professional and helpful, Ellen was my consultant and she was great, she was very patient with me and and helped me pick out my dream dress. My overall experience was great, can't wait to go back for my first fitting...

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled you had a wonderful experience at Jaehee!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is every girl's dream shop. The store is full of gorgeous dresses ranging in all colors and styles. They really only offer the best and at reasonable prices. Yina helped me to pick dresses that were flattering and fit my personality. She knew exactly which dresses were "me". She kept reminding me that the dress needed to personify me and we picked the perfect one. I ordered late but the seamstress and whole team put me into priority to receive my dress all tailored and ready to go a week and a half before my wedding. They really hauled butt to help me even though that was my own mistake. Overall, this store is a place where they truly make you feel like a princess and trust me on your wedding day, you will look like royalty.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As mother of the bride I was extremely happy to find a wonderful salesperson like Ellen, who had all the time in the world to find something really appropriate and beautiful for me. She understood exactly what I wanted and was able to locate a gorgeous dress at a very reasonable price.

I was also extremely pleased with the work done on the dress by Maria, Jayhee's expert seamstress. She also understood right away what to do in order to transform a piece of matching cloth into a lovely stole.

Everyone at the Atelier was courteous and professional and there was an excellent selection of attire for everyone in the bridal party. The place has a beautiful atmosphere.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my dream dress at Jaehee... they have the cutest salon and a very nice staff. My dress was actually the 2nd dress I tried on outside of David's Bridal... but I thought it was too soon only to realize after visiting 3 other shops it was the one! The alterations went flawlessly even with the removal of some lace from the sleeve and the arm holes being way to small when it first came in.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Jaehee Bridal! The store was beautiful and they had a large selection of dresses! Patrice was my sales lady and she was amazing! She pulled so many great dresses for me--and she found the most perfect dress for me! Luz was my seamstress for fittings and she was also terrific--she made sure my dress fit perfectly for the big day!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married at the Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa (MVG), in Whitefield, NH in June 2014. Everything about the wedding was absolutely amazing and the dress was stunning and truly made me feel like a princess. I had been to many stores in NYC and NJ searching for just the right dress. But, when I went to Jaehee, Ellen asked me what I was looking for in a dress and then picked out my dream dress for me! The very first dress Ellen had me try on was ‘the one’ and she also picked out a fingertip veil that went perfectly with the dress. After deciding on the dress, Maria was my seamstress. Maria did a wonderful job with all of the alterations and was always a joy to work with. The dress came in on time and all of the alterations were flawless. Thanks to Jaehee, Ellen and Maria, I got to wear the dress of my dreams and feel like a runway bride on my wedding day. I couldn’t recommend Jaehee Bridal enough!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my wedding dress! Thanks to Maria for making my dress look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thanks to Eileen for helping me find the perfect dress

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After going to six dress shops and only 4 months before my wedding, I was beginning to think that I would never find a dress. Upon arrival, Bojana greeted me right away and had set aside a bunch of dresses for me to try on. Every dress was a no go but Bojana was extremely patient and kept finding more dresses for me to try on. Just when I thought I wasn't going to find anything, she came out with one last dress. As soon as I put it on, I knew that was my dress. I was so happy and relieved to have finally found something that I loved. I got my alterations done there too. It was nothing but smooth sailing. Thank you all for the wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jaehee Bridal Atelier was the first and only bridal salon I visited for my dream gown. I found the salon shortly after getting engaged by searching on google for a smaller but full service (with many designers) salons... Jaehee fit the bill perfectly. My appointment was with Bojana and she was a pleasure to work with. We discussed my ideal look and desired price range in full and she let me pull some gowns and she pulled some as well. My appointment was for about 2 hours and I believed I tried about 10 gowns. In the end, I ended up going with a custom gown by Jaehee (she is not only the owner but a wedding gown designer and has her own small line). My fittings were all done by Maria who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the requested alterations throughout the process and making sure the gown fit like a glove. The entire process of designing my custom gown and my fittings was great and he final gown was beyond stunning.

I also got all my bridesmaids gowns and mother of bride and mother of the groom gowns from Jaehee.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great and personal bridal gown experience.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JaeHee Bridal was amazing. I loved working with a smaller boutique. They were very hands on and always flexible with my schedule.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
201-541-0077
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3