JaeHee Bridal Atelier

Professionalism
4.3
Value
Flexibility

The whole experience was amazing. Not only did they have the dress i have always dreamt of but the consultants were very helpful and cheerful. Everything was very affordable and i even stayed in budget! Ellen goldstein was my consultatnt and she actually took the time to ask about my fiancè, and the details about my whole wedding. It felt very intimate than bigger bridal boutiques, which is what I was looking for, and she put my mind at ease and made the day magical. Can not wait to go back for my first fitting and see my gorgeous gown again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was so nervous about going dress shopping for the first time, but I ended up having a great experience and bought the first dress I tried on! The shop was so nice and everyone was so friendly. I've been telling everyone I know who is in the midst of planning their wedding to go there.

Alex
1 Review
04/16/2016

First, let me say that i can be difficult to work with. I recently bought my dress at Jaehee Bridal, working with Ellen as my consultant. This was my 6th store, so I definitely have some comparison as far as quality of service, and dress selection. By the time I went to Jaehee, I knew exactly the dress I wanted. I had called multiple times to make an appointment, as I was trying to accommodate my mother's schedule. Each time I called, I was met with patience and understanding. When we arrived for the appointment, my mother wanted me to try on multiple dresses even though I was there to try a specific one. Ellen was so patient and helpful! We ended up staying there way longer than our appointment, and I did not feel rushed at all. I can't wait to see my dress again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This review is a few months late! I purchased my gown from Jaehee back in Sept 2014. My entire experience was absolutely amazing. My consultant Eileen Koepplinger catered to all my needs, and was such a pleasure to work with. The woman has patiences of a saint! haha I had my Mother, 2 Grandmas, 1 Aunt, and MOH as my "peanut gallery" ;). Needless to say, there were a lot of opinions given and the way she handled us all was A++ in my book. On top of how great Eileen was, the rest of the staff was so friendly and truly made my family feel welcomed in their boutique.

I cannot wait for all my upcoming fittings this summer and more importantly to wear my gown on 10/16/15!! Highly recommend you won't be disappointed!!

Recently Married

Wedding Saturday August 1, 2015: JaeHee Bridal the most beautiful place to find your dream dress. Hello everyone my name is Ana Jimenez I found my dream dress about a year ago in July . The person who helped me find my dream dress was Bojana. She was very helpful in every aspect of finding my dream dress and also in keeping my dress in a budget. I will recommend this place to every bride who is looking for a unique style and their dream dress. I looked stunning on the day of my wedding this dress was everything I imagined myself in. The work that they put into this dress was beyond amazing and I will recommend this place to everyone.

AJB
07/25/2015

This was the first place I came to dress shop and it ended up being the last place where I bought my dress. After traveling to 4 other stores, I can only say that Ellen is a fantastic consultant! She was extremely patient and helpful when trying to find a dress and vail. She followed up by email and scheduled a second appointment for me so I could try the dresses on that I liked with more family. I would tell any bride to come here, they have an excellent variety at various prices- I am now returning to get bridesmaid dresses!

1 Review
Recently Married

With my wedding and honeymoon in the books, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the generous help I received in making the best day of my life happen. The incredibly detail-oriented, supportive, and hardworking staff at Jaehee Bridal are at the top of the list in terms of the people I need to thank. Not only did Bojana track down and order the dress I wanted in a short time frame, but she made the experience stress-free and enjoyable during an otherwise stressful wedding planning period! When the dress arrived, Bojana followed up immediately to set up my fittings and continued to make sure everything was going smoothly leading up to my wedding. I also can't speak highly enough about my seamstress, Maria, who was a delight to work with and delivered flawless alterations, also showed above-and-beyond commitment to her clients by walking my mom through the bustle over the phone on my wedding night (after she had already left work)! Jaehee Bridal is the place to go in the tri-state area, and I am so lucky to have found such an amazing bridal salon and team.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a lovely experience at JaeHee. I am so happy I went there. My consultant, Ellen, really listened to what I wanted and was so patient and sweet. As a result, I found my dress! I didn't feel rushed, pressured, or frustrated as I had previously trying on dresses at other places. The atmosphere was calming, it's a beautiful bridal salon, and the selection was great.

Something that I found unique about JaeHee was that I was able to see my dress in indoor lighting and outdoor lighting because they have huge, floor-to-ceiling windows. So, I was able to go back-and-forth between the two types of lighting to see how my dress looked.

Overall, it was such a positive experience, I couldn't be happier! Now, I get to look forward to my fittings and the big day!

Mary
06/28/2015

The minute my mom and I walked into this bridal boutique, I knew I'd be buying my dress from there. From the long, wide mirrors...that make you feel glamorous...to the way that you are greeted...to the private dressing rooms....it's what every bride imagines. Eileen helped me find the perfect dress and Maria did my alterations. They were super professional and super sweet. Thank you so much for making my wedding dress a dream come true..you ladies are the BEST!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

JaeHee Bridal is the one and only place I went to find my wedding gown. The attention I was given during my shopping process was amazing! Beautiful shop, beautiful dresses!

Recently Married

Wonderful! I looked allllll over to find the perfect dress, and I so happen to select a Rosa Clara dress that Jaehee didn't have in store. Bojana (ask for her--she's the best!!) helped get the dress to the store so I could try it on, and I instantly fell in love. When the dress was ordered, there was a small issue with the manufacturer...however Bojana worked hard to make sure everything came out exactly as I wanted it. She was absolutely wonderful.
After purchasing the dress, everytime I went to the salon for my fittings, I was greeted with a big smile and hug from her. The seamstress was also great and did a fantastic job on my dress. She was very patient listening to all my thoughts and suggestions, and I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better.
Highly recommend Jaehee and Bojana!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jaehee is a wonderful company to work with. They truly give you all of their attention and make sure you look like a movie star on your big day. They are extremely well organized and prompt at getting back to you with any information you need. I asked if they could lower the back on my dress and also add some crinoline underneath and they did an amazing job. I've had numerous friends on facebook inquire about my dress.
My girls also got their dresses and had them altered with Jaehee- Everyone was extremely happy with their service.

Future Mrs. D
05/01/2015

BOJANA IS MY HERO!! I was a stressed bride who not only bought one but TWO dresses before I came to Jaehee. Neither of them matched exactly what I wanted but I purchased them feeling rushed and on a time crunch. (I am only having a 6 month engagement.) I felt like I was settling and knew I would feel regret the morning of my wedding.

Well here I am 100 days away and I was freaking out. Not happy about my dress choices so far, I went to Jaehee. Bojana was fully understanding of the whole situation even though I felt crazy for going through all this. She helped me pull dresses that matched my dream, budget, and that could be ordered in time for the wedding. I narrowed my choices down to two dresses that I would need specific alterations done for each. She had a seamstress come out and pin my dress to exactly how it would look for the wedding. Even with my time crunch she told me to sleep on it and come back in two days when she had her next available appointment. I went in this past Saturday and for the THIRD AND FINAL time said YES to an Allure dress that I love!!!!! xoxo

Thank you Bojana for being so helpful and understanding. You were so professional and kind!

Recently Married

A beautiful bridal boutique that you can actually walk around and look at all the dresses!!! On my search for the perfect wedding dress, I visited numerous bridal shops that the consultant puts you in the fitting room and brings you dresses, they think you would like. Feeling frustrated, I came across Jaehee Bridal, just passing through the area. The place is absolutely beautiful, the service was outstanding and my seamstress was wonderful!! I highly recommend everyone, make an appointment and find out for yourselves. This place is perfect!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

As a little girl, one always dreams about her wedding day! Especially what her gown would look and be like. As soon as I stepped through the doors at Jaehee, I knew I would find my dream gown. I felt the dresses were reasonably priced.

Sarah
02/28/2015

I originally had an appointment at Kleinfeld's to find my wedding dress, but decided to make an appointment at Jaehee Bridal beforehand since I hadn't tried on dresses before. I was convinced that I was "just going to look around" and not purchase anything until I went to Kleinfeld, but completely changed my mind once I arrived at Jaehee! My appointment was with Eileen, who was absolutely amazing. I told her that I hadn't tried on dresses before and was unsure of the style gown that I wanted - she pulled a bunch of different gowns that she thought would suit my body type and we went through the pile until I found "the one"! She listened to my likes and dislikes about the different gowns and would go back out into the stockroom to find something that encompassed all of my "likes". She was very encouraging and not pushy or rushing me to buy the gown whatsoever. Once I purchased my gown, I got a call 6 months later that my dress had arrived. The staff was extremely helpful and told me when I should make my first fitting appointment, and so on. My alterations consultant (I believe her name is Suz) was unbelievable. I met with her at each of my three fittings and she listened to my EVERY request for alterations and would make the changes until I felt my dress was perfect. For anyone considering going to Kleinfeld, I would 100% recommend going to Jaehee first! It is a much more intimate setting, with just as many designer and dress options - I could not have been more pleased with my gown!