JaeHee Bridal Atelier

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I had two outstanding experiences trying on wedding dresses at Jaehee Bridal. Ellen, my sales associate, really listened to my likes/dislikes in wedding dresses. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the dresses and designers at the salon and clearly understood high fashion. Ellen wasn't pushy, nor did she pressure me into choosing a gown. Following my first visit, she followed up with an email regarding my visit. I greatly appreciated this and I set up a second appointment where I purchased my dream dress. Each appointment, Ellen gave me her undivided attention. I found Ellen was professional, friendly, and knowledge about the different style dresses, designers, and helped my vision come alive. She helped me choose the most gorgeous dress.

The salon is full of beautiful dresses. Every dress could be someone's dream dress, however, many of the dresses were in size 10-12. Please keep this in mind if you are above a dress size 6-8. The samples are very small. They did have larger sizes, but the majority I tried on were sizes 10 or 12.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first place I came to dress shop and it ended up being the last place where I bought my dress. After traveling to 4 other stores, I can only say that Ellen is a fantastic consultant! She was extremely patient and helpful when trying to find a dress and vail. She followed up by email and scheduled a second appointment for me so I could try the dresses on that I liked with more family. I would tell any bride to come here, they have an excellent variety at various prices- I am now returning to get bridesmaid dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Yina at JaeHee Bridal. I was not expecting to actually make a purchase that day, as I was still hesitant to spend so much money on a dress, but Yina made the decision effortless. We tried on MANY dresses, but waited to try on the gown that I went into their salon for. I visited Kleinfelds and fell in love with a dress, but was quickly turned off by the consultant as she hassled and pushed me to buy that instant. I came to JaeHee bridal with my mom so I can show her the dress and get her approval, and her face absolutely lit up when I finally found the dress. Yina helped to try on all sorts of gowns before "the one" and she was very patient and offered sincere opinions. We were able to work out a good deal, and I eventually made my decision to buy from them (about 30 minutes after I returned home).

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at JaeHee was wonderful. It was my first and last stop on my search for a wedding gown! The consultant I worked with, Ellen, was very sweet and helpful. She allowed my mom and I to browse through the selection ourselves and pull dresses to try. After finding one dress I really liked, I asked if there were any similar dresses I could try on as a comparison. Ellen brought in two gorgeous dresses, and one of them is the one I chose. I went into the appointment not expecting to walk away with a dress on my first try and ended up purchasing a beautiful gown and veil. Thanks, Ellen and JaeHee Bridal!

1 Review
[Private]

I had a lovely experience at JaeHee. I am so happy I went there. My consultant, Ellen, really listened to what I wanted and was so patient and sweet. As a result, I found my dress! I didn't feel rushed, pressured, or frustrated as I had previously trying on dresses at other places. The atmosphere was calming, it's a beautiful bridal salon, and the selection was great.

Something that I found unique about JaeHee was that I was able to see my dress in indoor lighting and outdoor lighting because they have huge, floor-to-ceiling windows. So, I was able to go back-and-forth between the two types of lighting to see how my dress looked.

Overall, it was such a positive experience, I couldn't be happier! Now, I get to look forward to my fittings and the big day!

Future Mrs. D
05/01/2015

BOJANA IS MY HERO!! I was a stressed bride who not only bought one but TWO dresses before I came to Jaehee. Neither of them matched exactly what I wanted but I purchased them feeling rushed and on a time crunch. (I am only having a 6 month engagement.) I felt like I was settling and knew I would feel regret the morning of my wedding.

Well here I am 100 days away and I was freaking out. Not happy about my dress choices so far, I went to Jaehee. Bojana was fully understanding of the whole situation even though I felt crazy for going through all this. She helped me pull dresses that matched my dream, budget, and that could be ordered in time for the wedding. I narrowed my choices down to two dresses that I would need specific alterations done for each. She had a seamstress come out and pin my dress to exactly how it would look for the wedding. Even with my time crunch she told me to sleep on it and come back in two days when she had her next available appointment. I went in this past Saturday and for the THIRD AND FINAL time said YES to an Allure dress that I love!!!!! xoxo

Thank you Bojana for being so helpful and understanding. You were so professional and kind!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

As a little girl, one always dreams about her wedding day! Especially what her gown would look and be like. As soon as I stepped through the doors at Jaehee, I knew I would find my dream gown. I felt the dresses were reasonably priced.

Sarah
02/28/2015

I originally had an appointment at Kleinfeld's to find my wedding dress, but decided to make an appointment at Jaehee Bridal beforehand since I hadn't tried on dresses before. I was convinced that I was "just going to look around" and not purchase anything until I went to Kleinfeld, but completely changed my mind once I arrived at Jaehee! My appointment was with Eileen, who was absolutely amazing. I told her that I hadn't tried on dresses before and was unsure of the style gown that I wanted - she pulled a bunch of different gowns that she thought would suit my body type and we went through the pile until I found "the one"! She listened to my likes and dislikes about the different gowns and would go back out into the stockroom to find something that encompassed all of my "likes". She was very encouraging and not pushy or rushing me to buy the gown whatsoever. Once I purchased my gown, I got a call 6 months later that my dress had arrived. The staff was extremely helpful and told me when I should make my first fitting appointment, and so on. My alterations consultant (I believe her name is Suz) was unbelievable. I met with her at each of my three fittings and she listened to my EVERY request for alterations and would make the changes until I felt my dress was perfect. For anyone considering going to Kleinfeld, I would 100% recommend going to Jaehee first! It is a much more intimate setting, with just as many designer and dress options - I could not have been more pleased with my gown!

Recently Married

They have such a beautiful salon and i had a great time working with Michelle to find my dress!! She was also very kind to inform me that if I came back the next week to purchase my dress it would be discounted!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My daughter and I had a wonderful shopping experience at this bridal boutique. Ellen was our consultant and we could not have had a more professional consultant. We found the perfect dress with Ellen's help. Unfortunately, the plans changed and we needed to cancel the order. Ellen and the management of the shop were so compassionate and understanding during this difficult time. They were more than fair to us. For this reason along with their professionalism we hope to return in the future and find "the perfect dress" I strongly recommend this salon for their selection, style and customer service. I want to once again extend my thanks to all during this difficult time.

1 Review
Recently Married

I had an amazing experience at JaeHee Bridal Atelier. I must admit I was nervous to try on dresses, but Eileen was an excellent consultant. She made me feel comfortable and really listed to my opinions on the dresses. I never felt rushed or pushed into making a commitment.

The store itself was beautiful. It was well-organized and all the consultants were very friendly. It was recommended to me and I would definitely recommend the salon, and Eileen, to future brides looking for the perfect dress.

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate your kind words!

4.7

JaeHee Bridal was the first boutique I went to for a wedding dress. I went with the intention to look, but ended up finding "the dress." Ellen helped me with the process. Since I wanted something with straps, she took me into the back room and picked my brain further on what I wanted. We tried on a few and after I tried one on and pinched the neckline to show more of a sweetheart neckline, she was like, "I know which one is for you." She brought out the dress and that was it (my 4th dress). We put on a sash and veil and I was sold. The process was extremely relaxed and my fittings really went smoothly as well.

My only complaint was that things were a bit pricey. My sash and veil was give or take $1,000. I bought it because I liked it and I didn't feel like looking for something comparable. Maybe all wedding things are just marked up, but I probably could've found similar accessories for less.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Walking into JaeHee, I was both in awe of all the beautiful wedding gowns and nervous because it all seemed very high-end. After filling out a questionnaire I met with my bridal consultant (can't remember her name anymore, unfortunately) who was lovely, knowledgeable and patient...she suggested I try on a dress I never would have picked up off the rack and I ended up feeling like a million bucks! It was also within my budget so I was even more elated and even though I didn't make the purchase that day (I went by myself on a Tuesday afternoon and wanted to show my mom before committing to "The One"), there was no pressure or hard feelings from her part. Months later my dress came ahead of time and I was excited to wear it again. Lucy, my seamstress, really did a great job making sure my dress fit like a glove. All of my trips to JaeHee have been pleasant and everyone that I've interacted with was professional. The only reason why I had to rate flexibility 4 stars was the strange hours...all stores in Bergen County are closed on Sundays and JaeHee is also closed on Mondays which was difficult when coordinating schedules with my mom and MOH to accompany me for the alterations.

Ask for Bojana!

I reached out to Jaehee several weeks ago inquiring if they had a certain Jim Hjelm style in the store. I was lucky enough to reach Bojana. She informed me they had the style from a truck show but they would be shipping back to the designer. I explained I was out of town and she kindly held the dress until I could get there. After I tried the dress on I knew it was the dress for me, but I wanted my mom and others to see the dress. She called the designer while I was there and arranged to keep the dress a few more days so I could come back. She clearly explained their process, what I needed to do to order and what was included in the alterations. She was fast to respond to all my questions when I was in the store and over email as well. Bojana was very laid back and at no time did I feel pressure to make a decision. She made shopping for my dress a great experience! I can't wait for my dress to come in this summer. I look forward to working with Bojana to select my veil, sash, jewerly etc.

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thanks Regina! It was so great working with you. The Jim Hjelm is the perfect dress for you.

- Bojana

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to JaeHee Bridal for a trunk show to find a dress I had found online. while they and said they could get the dress I wanted It was not there for the trunk show. But that did not deter me. I looked through the dress from the same designer and found something extremely similar to the dress I wanted. I got my dress that very day! It was exactly what I had hoped for. The seamstress Maria worked hard to make sure the dress fit me perfectly. I think their veils are very overpriced and chose to get mine elsewhere. They are pretty strict on the time allotted for you appointment and I can understand why. Everyone is very helpful and accommodating.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jaehee was the first salon I went to when I started the mission to find the perfect gown and I'm so glad I did. The staff was very professional and helpful, Ellen was my consultant and she was great, she was very patient with me and and helped me pick out my dream dress. My overall experience was great, can't wait to go back for my first fitting...

JaeHee Bridal Atelier responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled you had a wonderful experience at Jaehee!!