Jade DJ entertainment...DJ JOEY G

Value
Flexibility
Kim
07/09/2015

Jade DJ Entertainment is a sensational class act! Joey and his crew were phenomenal...from beginning to end. We could not imagine working with anyone else. He made our wedding day! From the music, to the up lighting, to the photo booth (complete with a photo scrapbook ), to our Slideshow, there is not a thing he and his crew cannot do, and do well. Joey was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process. He always was flexible and available to answer a question or schedule a meeting. We needed song suggestions, Joey had the perfect picks. We needed equipment to help with the wedding Slideshow, Joey loaned us the equipment. He is incredibly professional, friendly, funny, and has a wonderful repore with wedding guests and all vendors. He truly is on top of his game and a pleasure to work with. Jade DJ Entertainment is the best there is and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joey is a true professional! He provided the DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail our and reception I cannot stress how incredible he really is. We met Joey at a bridal show and knew the moment we met him he was the one we wanted for our wedding. Not only did he make up comfortable but he had some great ideas for what type of music to use and since I didn't want to walk down to "here comes the bride" he helped pick different music. If we had to do it all over again we would pick DJ Joey! He is an honest, professional and you can tell enjoys what he does. Thank you so much for making our day special!

Ashley
06/20/2015

First off, there needs more starts on this thing lol
I'll keep it short and sweet. Joey and his crew did an amazing job. We had to photobooth that was deff a huge hit. I knew what I wanted in a DJ before I'd even met Joey, and he was the first and last one I met. Just his overall outgoing personality is what got us...and he got our guests up and moving (: thanks again to Joey & his crew for making the day amazing!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Dj Joey did a fantastic job with our wedding. Joe and his team kept us in the loop of everything going on that day. The music selections were exceptional. Anything we wanted played he made sure that it was played. I would suggest using jade entertainment for any of your dj needs. Also get the photo booth it was the spot to be during our wedding anytime we looked over there was a line of people to use it and the photos came out great.

Shannon
06/12/2015

Joey was amazing to work with from day one! He is a wonderful DJ. All of our guests absolutely loved him. He did a great job at our wedding and helped make our wedding everything we wanted!!

Private User
06/07/2015

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, those are the first words that come to mind when thinking about the "performance" of Jade DJ Entertainment! From my first meeting at a bridal show about 18 months before my wedding date I knew I anted to use Joey's DJ services. Once I secured my date and venue I contacted Joey who was very personable and easy to deal with. It ultimately was his professionalism and personality that had me looking no further for DJ services. He is such a pleasure to work with, it IS the DJ that make or breaks a party and when you use Joey or your DJ entertainment needs you'll have a party you'll remember forever. I am not music "savvy" and really had no idea what kind of songs I wanted played at my wedding that I really stressed over it! Joey explained to use the resources on his website and how to use it. All I wanted was for everyone to enjoy the evening and dance the night away and this is just what happened. Not too mention how accommodating he was the day/night of the wedding when we had to move a song up to celebrate a couple's 50th anniversary and they had to leave earlier then expected.
My guest raved about the music and how much fun they had for days, there was NEVER a dull moment from the time my guest arrived till they left 6 hours later! I was extremely satisfied with the "job" Joey and Alfie "performed" on my wedding day/night and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone looking for DJ services for any event! I know if I am ever in need of a DJ again I will contact Jade DJ Entertainment. Thanks to Joey and Aldie for such an amazing and memorable night!!!! Mr and Mrs Hoffmann

Krista
05/30/2015

My husband and I can't express how AMAZING Joey and his team were. He was the first DJ we met with when choosing vendors for our wedding, and knew instantly he was going to be the one, and looked no further. He kept in contact with us, and was very personable. Joey got everyone on the dance floor, and one of his assistant's was making sure everything was running perfect, and the other controlling the photo booth ( which our guests LOVED - and we loved that we got a CD of their pictures & videos from the photo booth. SO awesome to have when we want to reminisce !)
I had a special request for my father daughter dance, and he met with me for over an hour going over the songs and music "mash up" I wanted. He made the mash up, gave me a copy of it, and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Our guests loved it! My husband went up to him during our wedding and asked him to play a certain section of a song when it was time to do the garter to get the crowd going, and then jump into the next song he wanted. On the spot, Joey did it perfectly. Joey and his team were so professional, and kept communicating with us through the night making sure all went smooth. With all of our song requests as well, everything was played of what we wanted during dinner and dancing. Our guests RAVED about our DJ services and complimented us of our choice. No matter of the event, the DJ is what makes the event fun and entertaining - and Joey and his team did that- it was beyond our expectations. Our guests said they felt like there was never a "dull" moment during our wedding and said it was an amazing time, and we 110% agree with them! I would absolutely recommend DJ Joey and his team, for their DJ and photo booth services. Thank you for making our wedding INCREDIBLE!!
- Josh & Krista Woodke

Jennifer
05/22/2015

5 Star all the way!!!!!!!! We highly recommend using Jade Entertainment to any event you might be planning. Everyone knows the music is what makes a party and Joey definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept the music pumping all night long to make our wedding reception a night we will never forget. He had our crew on the dance floor all night long, mixing it up from old school to all the latest artists. He was professional and friendly throughout the whole planning process, gave the best advice on song selections and chain of events for the night and always responded quickly to any of our questions. Joey is definitely a cool cat and his staff was just as awesome! We added the photo booth option to the night and I'm so glad we did. We now have a scrapbook of all of our family and friends being silly and wishing us well. The moments they captured are truly priceless!!! I'm already trying to think of the next party we're going to throw so we can hire then again!!! Booking with anyone else would be a mistake. Thank Joey G!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Joey and his team were amazing! He got people on the dance floor and the photobooth was a big hit! He was so easy to work with from day one. Joey and his team seem to truly care about making our day special. Even with last minute changes and requests, he made it happen without missing a beat! Need a DJ? Highly recommend Jade DJ Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joey and his staff were absolutely amazing! The music was exactly what we wanted and a good mix for all ages. Almost every guest I spoke to after the wedding commented on how great the music was. The dance floor was constantly filled. The photo booth provided by Jade DJ Entertainment was also a wedding highlight. We used the open photo booth which was perfect for more than 2 people. The props were fun and the attendant was great at getting people to use it as well as record personal messages to us. By the time we got back from our honeymoon we received a dvd with all the videos and photographs. We also loved the scrapbook we got to take home that night with all of the photo strips and written messages. I would recommend Jade DJ Entertainment to anyone. The planning process was a breeze and we felt comfortable the whole time that they would do a great job with our ceremony and reception! They were able to gauge the crowd and really were responsible for making our wedding so fun! Thank you so much Joey & Team!

Michelle & Carmine
05/09/2015

We could not of been happier with the service Joey provided to us for our wedding, our guests were extremely happy with the music and his professionalism from start to finish was exceptional! Thank you again for great music and photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Very organized and professional; takes the time to get to know the client and customize a playlist. also takes requests and adjusts to keep the crowd dancing!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Dj Joey for my daughter's wedding on 11/8/14. We got his name from a friend because we were planning this from 700 miles away. From the very beginning the communication was amazing. If he needed something he let us know, he walked us through every step. When things got switched around last minute he stepped up so things went smoothly. At the wedding He and Alfi were on top of everything, making sure that people knew what was coming up so people didn't miss a thing. I cannot say enough about how professional and how fun these guys were to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

We highly recommend Jade DJ Entertainment!!! Joe & his team created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding- from the ceremony music to all the way to reception music! Joe is extremely professional & easy to work with. We were confident throughout the entire planning process that we made the right decision by choosing Jade DJ Entertainment & would absolutely work with Joe again! The photo booth was a huge hit too!! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Joey G and his crew were fantastic. They were very accommodating and quick to respond to requests. When we had to make sudden changes as the reception was about to begin, they went with the flow. From the moment the music began, everyone was on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed "All Night Long." Get it Joey?? The playlist was absolutely insane and everyone truly enjoyed themselves. People still tell us what a great time they had. We also got the photo booth with our package, which was totally worth it! The pictures and the videos are so hilarious. DJ Joey Garcia is the best around and we highly recommend him and his crew!

Kristin
10/19/2014

We hired DJ Joey G for our wedding on October 19th, 2014. He came highly recommended from friends of ours who used him for their wedding which I attended. After seeing how amazing he and his team were at what they do, I knew we had to meet with him for our wedding. Joey was so laid back and easy going when we met, that my husband and I didn't even bother meeting with anyone else....we knew who we wanted! Our wedding was in Middletown, CT (about a 2 hour round trip for Joey), and he was more than happy to be our DJ. He provided us with ceremony music, a special cocktail hour mix that I created, and kept our guests dancing all night long at the reception. Alfie was incredibly helpful as well the day of, lining up our wedding party for the entrance, making sure everything was in order and neither of them missed a beat! From start to finish, Joey was incredible to work with. Everything he did was flawless and I have received so many compliments in the last 2 weeks. My father in law commented that he had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding for the entire night. I would highly recommend Joey and his team for any wedding or special event! He will keep your guests dancing all night long and ensure that everyone is having an amazing time! Not to mention that he is extremely easy to work with!! Thank you so much for making our wedding such an amazing time for Justin and I and all of our guests!!!!