Jade DJ entertainment...DJ JOEY G

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Joey Garcia and his partners of Jade Entertainment are true professionals. They understand their work very well and are able to help their customers custom build the entertainment experience they dream of. They use an online planning tool to assist with this as well, which is something not all DJ services are doing. However, the most valuable characteristic of Jade Entertainment is their personal touch and obvious true love for their work. Joey and his team truly care about helping to create the musical atmosphere desired. Joey listens to all the details his client wants to consider and forms them into an overall event plan. He is flexible to change the plan as requested with an easy smile and "no problem." When you book with Joey and his partners you get Joey and his 1 or 2 partners. He will not send someone else in his place outside of extreme exception. This is very comforting as a one of his clients. You know the person you will have at your event because you have been working with that person. During the event Joey and his staff keep their clients politely informed about any in the moment issues that may present and hoe it will be handled. They are dressed for the occasion and are careful not to disrupt their customer in communicating with them on site.

This was our first experience with JADE Entertainment and we were more than pleased with the service we received. Joey G. and his team are an exceptional choice for DJ services!

Thank you!!

Services Used: DJ

We met Joey at a wedding vendor event at the Poughkeepsie Grand. We were searching for a DJ and Joey was so professional, and friendly. In describing our likes, he was able to immediately list songs that would work with what we were going for. We ended up signing on the spot. I won't lie, I was pretty nervous leading up to our wedding because we booked Jade without ever hearing Joey DJ before. Especially since I was wanting a mix of song including salsa music to accommodate our guests. A couple of weeks before the wedding we met with Joey who was nothing short of amazing. He was extremely flexible, would show us what he was thinking and pull songs that we may like if we weren't sure of a song to play for a specific moment. My worries were all for naught as Joey was incredible the day of our event. My concern with a DJ is whether or not they can mix songs well so that you don't notice the change and that's exactly what he did. He accommodated guests requests but also played what my husband and I liked which was outlined in the online playlist you can cultivate through his website. At the end of the day it's about people who take the time to understand you and your vision. All of Joey's suggestions were great! Wherever we told him we were find with whatever he chose, he again made great selections. I HIGHLY recommend Jade. You will receive quality service, from great people.

Services Used: DJ

Hire DJ Joey G. Bottom line.
From the moment we first contacted Joey, we knew he’d be our DJ and we still stand by that notion. From that first contact and throughout the whole wedding planning process and party, Joey was a consummate professional who LISTENED to us—he made us feel important and was kind, considerate and patient with my many, many questions. It was DJ Joey and his staff who took our wedding to the next level; from the setup, to the selections, to checking in with us throughout the night, they kept the party running smoothly so that everyone was able to enjoy themselves the whole time. I will recommend Jade DJ Entertainment to everyone I know and can’t wait to throw another party, just so I can hire them again!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ~Dana & Danny

Services Used: DJ

Joey and staff were awesome!! I would recommend them to anyone!!! Very flexible and they play awesome music!! My husband and I were so happy!!

Kim
07/09/2015

Jade DJ Entertainment is a sensational class act! Joey and his crew were phenomenal...from beginning to end. We could not imagine working with anyone else. He made our wedding day! From the music, to the up lighting, to the photo booth (complete with a photo scrapbook ), to our Slideshow, there is not a thing he and his crew cannot do, and do well. Joey was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process. He always was flexible and available to answer a question or schedule a meeting. We needed song suggestions, Joey had the perfect picks. We needed equipment to help with the wedding Slideshow, Joey loaned us the equipment. He is incredibly professional, friendly, funny, and has a wonderful repore with wedding guests and all vendors. He truly is on top of his game and a pleasure to work with. Jade DJ Entertainment is the best there is and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joey is a true professional! He provided the DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail our and reception I cannot stress how incredible he really is. We met Joey at a bridal show and knew the moment we met him he was the one we wanted for our wedding. Not only did he make up comfortable but he had some great ideas for what type of music to use and since I didn't want to walk down to "here comes the bride" he helped pick different music. If we had to do it all over again we would pick DJ Joey! He is an honest, professional and you can tell enjoys what he does. Thank you so much for making our day special!

Ashley
06/20/2015

First off, there needs more starts on this thing lol
I'll keep it short and sweet. Joey and his crew did an amazing job. We had to photobooth that was deff a huge hit. I knew what I wanted in a DJ before I'd even met Joey, and he was the first and last one I met. Just his overall outgoing personality is what got us...and he got our guests up and moving (: thanks again to Joey & his crew for making the day amazing!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Dj Joey did a fantastic job with our wedding. Joe and his team kept us in the loop of everything going on that day. The music selections were exceptional. Anything we wanted played he made sure that it was played. I would suggest using jade entertainment for any of your dj needs. Also get the photo booth it was the spot to be during our wedding anytime we looked over there was a line of people to use it and the photos came out great.

Shannon
06/12/2015

Joey was amazing to work with from day one! He is a wonderful DJ. All of our guests absolutely loved him. He did a great job at our wedding and helped make our wedding everything we wanted!!

Private User
06/07/2015

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, those are the first words that come to mind when thinking about the "performance" of Jade DJ Entertainment! From my first meeting at a bridal show about 18 months before my wedding date I knew I anted to use Joey's DJ services. Once I secured my date and venue I contacted Joey who was very personable and easy to deal with. It ultimately was his professionalism and personality that had me looking no further for DJ services. He is such a pleasure to work with, it IS the DJ that make or breaks a party and when you use Joey or your DJ entertainment needs you'll have a party you'll remember forever. I am not music "savvy" and really had no idea what kind of songs I wanted played at my wedding that I really stressed over it! Joey explained to use the resources on his website and how to use it. All I wanted was for everyone to enjoy the evening and dance the night away and this is just what happened. Not too mention how accommodating he was the day/night of the wedding when we had to move a song up to celebrate a couple's 50th anniversary and they had to leave earlier then expected.
My guest raved about the music and how much fun they had for days, there was NEVER a dull moment from the time my guest arrived till they left 6 hours later! I was extremely satisfied with the "job" Joey and Alfie "performed" on my wedding day/night and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone looking for DJ services for any event! I know if I am ever in need of a DJ again I will contact Jade DJ Entertainment. Thanks to Joey and Aldie for such an amazing and memorable night!!!! Mr and Mrs Hoffmann

Krista
05/30/2015

My husband and I can't express how AMAZING Joey and his team were. He was the first DJ we met with when choosing vendors for our wedding, and knew instantly he was going to be the one, and looked no further. He kept in contact with us, and was very personable. Joey got everyone on the dance floor, and one of his assistant's was making sure everything was running perfect, and the other controlling the photo booth ( which our guests LOVED - and we loved that we got a CD of their pictures & videos from the photo booth. SO awesome to have when we want to reminisce !)
I had a special request for my father daughter dance, and he met with me for over an hour going over the songs and music "mash up" I wanted. He made the mash up, gave me a copy of it, and it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Our guests loved it! My husband went up to him during our wedding and asked him to play a certain section of a song when it was time to do the garter to get the crowd going, and then jump into the next song he wanted. On the spot, Joey did it perfectly. Joey and his team were so professional, and kept communicating with us through the night making sure all went smooth. With all of our song requests as well, everything was played of what we wanted during dinner and dancing. Our guests RAVED about our DJ services and complimented us of our choice. No matter of the event, the DJ is what makes the event fun and entertaining - and Joey and his team did that- it was beyond our expectations. Our guests said they felt like there was never a "dull" moment during our wedding and said it was an amazing time, and we 110% agree with them! I would absolutely recommend DJ Joey and his team, for their DJ and photo booth services. Thank you for making our wedding INCREDIBLE!!
- Josh & Krista Woodke

Jennifer
05/22/2015

5 Star all the way!!!!!!!! We highly recommend using Jade Entertainment to any event you might be planning. Everyone knows the music is what makes a party and Joey definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept the music pumping all night long to make our wedding reception a night we will never forget. He had our crew on the dance floor all night long, mixing it up from old school to all the latest artists. He was professional and friendly throughout the whole planning process, gave the best advice on song selections and chain of events for the night and always responded quickly to any of our questions. Joey is definitely a cool cat and his staff was just as awesome! We added the photo booth option to the night and I'm so glad we did. We now have a scrapbook of all of our family and friends being silly and wishing us well. The moments they captured are truly priceless!!! I'm already trying to think of the next party we're going to throw so we can hire then again!!! Booking with anyone else would be a mistake. Thank Joey G!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Joey and his team were amazing! He got people on the dance floor and the photobooth was a big hit! He was so easy to work with from day one. Joey and his team seem to truly care about making our day special. Even with last minute changes and requests, he made it happen without missing a beat! Need a DJ? Highly recommend Jade DJ Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joey and his staff were absolutely amazing! The music was exactly what we wanted and a good mix for all ages. Almost every guest I spoke to after the wedding commented on how great the music was. The dance floor was constantly filled. The photo booth provided by Jade DJ Entertainment was also a wedding highlight. We used the open photo booth which was perfect for more than 2 people. The props were fun and the attendant was great at getting people to use it as well as record personal messages to us. By the time we got back from our honeymoon we received a dvd with all the videos and photographs. We also loved the scrapbook we got to take home that night with all of the photo strips and written messages. I would recommend Jade DJ Entertainment to anyone. The planning process was a breeze and we felt comfortable the whole time that they would do a great job with our ceremony and reception! They were able to gauge the crowd and really were responsible for making our wedding so fun! Thank you so much Joey & Team!

Michelle & Carmine
05/09/2015

We could not of been happier with the service Joey provided to us for our wedding, our guests were extremely happy with the music and his professionalism from start to finish was exceptional! Thank you again for great music and photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Very organized and professional; takes the time to get to know the client and customize a playlist. also takes requests and adjusts to keep the crowd dancing!