Jade DJ entertainment...DJ JOEY G

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
05/22/2015

5 Star all the way!!!!!!!! We highly recommend using Jade Entertainment to any event you might be planning. Everyone knows the music is what makes a party and Joey definitely knows how to read a crowd and kept the music pumping all night long to make our wedding reception a night we will never forget. He had our crew on the dance floor all night long, mixing it up from old school to all the latest artists. He was professional and friendly throughout the whole planning process, gave the best advice on song selections and chain of events for the night and always responded quickly to any of our questions. Joey is definitely a cool cat and his staff was just as awesome! We added the photo booth option to the night and I'm so glad we did. We now have a scrapbook of all of our family and friends being silly and wishing us well. The moments they captured are truly priceless!!! I'm already trying to think of the next party we're going to throw so we can hire then again!!! Booking with anyone else would be a mistake. Thank Joey G!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Joey and his team were amazing! He got people on the dance floor and the photobooth was a big hit! He was so easy to work with from day one. Joey and his team seem to truly care about making our day special. Even with last minute changes and requests, he made it happen without missing a beat! Need a DJ? Highly recommend Jade DJ Entertainment!

Michelle & Carmine
05/09/2015

We could not of been happier with the service Joey provided to us for our wedding, our guests were extremely happy with the music and his professionalism from start to finish was exceptional! Thank you again for great music and photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Very organized and professional; takes the time to get to know the client and customize a playlist. also takes requests and adjusts to keep the crowd dancing!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Dj Joey for my daughter's wedding on 11/8/14. We got his name from a friend because we were planning this from 700 miles away. From the very beginning the communication was amazing. If he needed something he let us know, he walked us through every step. When things got switched around last minute he stepped up so things went smoothly. At the wedding He and Alfi were on top of everything, making sure that people knew what was coming up so people didn't miss a thing. I cannot say enough about how professional and how fun these guys were to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

We highly recommend Jade DJ Entertainment!!! Joe & his team created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding- from the ceremony music to all the way to reception music! Joe is extremely professional & easy to work with. We were confident throughout the entire planning process that we made the right decision by choosing Jade DJ Entertainment & would absolutely work with Joe again! The photo booth was a huge hit too!! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Joey G and his crew were fantastic. They were very accommodating and quick to respond to requests. When we had to make sudden changes as the reception was about to begin, they went with the flow. From the moment the music began, everyone was on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed "All Night Long." Get it Joey?? The playlist was absolutely insane and everyone truly enjoyed themselves. People still tell us what a great time they had. We also got the photo booth with our package, which was totally worth it! The pictures and the videos are so hilarious. DJ Joey Garcia is the best around and we highly recommend him and his crew!

Kristin
10/19/2014

We hired DJ Joey G for our wedding on October 19th, 2014. He came highly recommended from friends of ours who used him for their wedding which I attended. After seeing how amazing he and his team were at what they do, I knew we had to meet with him for our wedding. Joey was so laid back and easy going when we met, that my husband and I didn't even bother meeting with anyone else....we knew who we wanted! Our wedding was in Middletown, CT (about a 2 hour round trip for Joey), and he was more than happy to be our DJ. He provided us with ceremony music, a special cocktail hour mix that I created, and kept our guests dancing all night long at the reception. Alfie was incredibly helpful as well the day of, lining up our wedding party for the entrance, making sure everything was in order and neither of them missed a beat! From start to finish, Joey was incredible to work with. Everything he did was flawless and I have received so many compliments in the last 2 weeks. My father in law commented that he had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding for the entire night. I would highly recommend Joey and his team for any wedding or special event! He will keep your guests dancing all night long and ensure that everyone is having an amazing time! Not to mention that he is extremely easy to work with!! Thank you so much for making our wedding such an amazing time for Justin and I and all of our guests!!!!

Billie
10/18/2014

DJ Joey G DJd my wedding in October and provided the photo booth. Most of my friends and family have either had him host one of their parties OR have been to a party that he has been DJing. Never a bad time when he's your DJ! Highly recommended by myself and many others! My wedding in particular - the photo booth was a huge hit! The music he played and the energy he put out there kept the dance floor packed! I only wish it never had to end! Thanks for making our day as memorable as it was Joey!

Kate
10/12/2014

DJ Joey G and his crew did a wonderful job entertaining at my wedding. They kept me well informed before any happenings during the reception and their efforts made the night flow with ease. Not to mention they kept the dance floor hot, just like we wanted it. There were multiple generation represented at the wedding and DJ Joey G understand the musical balance to keep them all happy. I would recommend DJ Jade Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding DJ! Thank you!!!

Janine
10/11/2014

The best time ever. Joey u are amazing. Our family can't thank u enough for making Tara and Matts wedding perfect. Your mix of music just kept everyone on their feet. Thank you again

Services Used: DJ

Joey and his company were amazing at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and he knew what to play to get everyone up and dancing! He is so talented and we are happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. We are so sad it's over and can't wait for the next party with Joey and his crew. He was so helpful and easy to work with. He answered all our questions and also was awesome when we had a few last minute requests and changes. We look forward to another party with you soon:) if anyone is looking for DJ for any event Joey is for sure the one to keep the party going all night!

Laura
10/11/2014

Joey Garcia was an amazing DJ! He was so into the wedding! He made every guest dance all night and not want to get off the dance floor! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

We used Dj Joey G / Jade Entertainment for Our Wedding on October 10th. We are so happy and thankful that we were able to use them. We knew they were the perfect Dj for us after seeing what an amazing job they did at my brother-in-laws wedding almost 2 years ago! They were everything we remembered them to be; professional, very helpful and just amazing. Joey will help you with whatever you need and has a great website to help you pick your songs to customize to your liking. His set up and uplighting was so impressive to all our guests . The photo booth was a blast for everyone! All of our guests had a great time dancing all night all because of Jade Entertainment. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect. We can't thank you enough!!- Frank & Angela Pignatelli

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Joey because he made a lasting impression at a bridal show. I knew when he remembered my name from months ago when I saw him at a different bridal show I HAD to have my then fiancé meet him. From the moment we had the first meeting, my now husband just relaxed. Joey was warm, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. He just put our mind at ease when it came to talking about the wedding reception. He allowed us to enjoy planning the party part of our wedding and have fun with it!

The day of the wedding went amazing and a lot of it is because Joey and his assistant worked so well with the venue staff, photographer and videographer. He coordinated with everyone to make sure they were all on the same page. For example, when it came to the father daughter dance, he got the photographer and videographer together, but then they noticed my father had left the room. They quickly played another song and when he was back they grabbed my father and set us up for the father daughter dance. No one knew that my dad almost wasn’t there. I didn’t even know until my dad told me!!

Joey kept everyone on the dance floor. He read the guests mood and did an amazing job keeping the tempo up and making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I can not say enough positive things about Jade DJ Entertainment. Joey and his staff truly made our reception a blast. Everyone keeps complimenting us on what a great time they had. The only complaint I have received from guests is that their feet were sore from dancing!!!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Joey!!!

Jillian
09/27/2014

My wedding was last night and DJ Joey and his assistant Alfie provided entertainment for 5 awesome hours! "Entertainment" is an understatement of what these two men do. I gave you guys five stars, but let's be honest, 10 stars is my rating! The crowd was dancing all night and loved the music. One friend stated, " I usually like bands for weddings, but your DJ was great"! Most importantly, you both provided more than entertainment. In times of need such as organizing family and friends for photos, you guys really stepped up to the plate. When I needed a napkin to wipe my face after cake cutting, Alfie had one ready in his hand. When a guest requested to pay for an extra hour of music, Alfie effortlessly handled the situation and ensured that the owner was aware. These two men are fantastic and will give you the time of your life. Thank you Joey and Alfie so much!

-Jillian Fried, Kingston NY