Jacksonville Public Library

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
The library surpassed my expectations. There were no limit to the possibilities of what we could do to make our wedding and reception most unique. Will Daniels was there every step of the way. Gave us ideas and worked with us every step of the way. I am so happy that we selected the JPL to host our wedding.
Wedding: 07/13/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I had our ceremony and reception at the Downtown Jacksonville Library. Everyone of our guests commented on how impressed they were with how elegant and beautiful our venue and wedding was. Will Daniels handles the planning on the library side and is a great asset. He was 50% of the reason we picked this venue, if you are looking for something modern, different yet classical this is a venue I would suggested looking into.
Wedding: 02/23/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
The Jacksonville Public Library was a great venue to have for a wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and I got so many great compliments about my wedding (I'm sure this was due to the venue)! I loved the stairwell for my actually wedding and the reception in the courtyard, i would highly recommend this setup! The pictures turned out beautiful, I'm still so excited about them!
Many Thanks to the Library Event Specialist, Will Daniels, he was absolutely great to work with. He tried to help manage the event and ensure that everything worked out for our wedding! Even though, it was his profession, I am extremely grateful that Will was there to help!
Since this venue is city involved, there were certain restrictions and criterias that had to be met, so the flexibility, we did have to work with a little. All in all, it was still a great venue and I'm extremely happy I used it for my wedding.
Wedding: 04/28/2012