Jack Hutchinson Videography

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We are so happy with the wedding video that Jack provided for us. He was very professional and helpful. He always responded quickly with any questions I had and or any last minute requests. The video was definitely worth every penny!

Services Used: Videography

Jack was excellent in every way. Our wedding video was spectacular and fully captured the emotions of the day. Jack was subtle, efficient and videography is his calling. My husband and I fully recommend him to anyone who wants to perfectly capture the memories of their special day.

Services Used: Videography

I really recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding and if you do - Jack Hutchinson is your man! We hardly noticed he was there and yet he managed to capture all of the most special moments - so excited to see our full video when it is complete and absolutely loved our preview which he got to us very quickly!

Laura
02/15/2014

When we met Jack, we knew that we made the right decision to have him video our wedding day. He was professional, polite, kind, and knew exactly what to do to make us happy. We felt at ease with him and we were not stressed out about anything. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend Jack for your special occasion!! Five stars for sure!! The final DVD was mailed promptly. Thank you again, Jack!!

Laura and Lou Jimenez
Bakersfield, CA
Married at Spyglass Inn in CA

Services Used: Videography

As the mother of the bride, I hoped the day would be all my daughter dreamed of, and that it would live in her memory forever! With the videography services of Jack Hutchinson, not only were all the perfect memories captured, but there were moments that the bride and groom missed on their wedding day that they are now able to watch over and over. I can not recommend Jack highly enough. He is so easy to work with, very professional, and worth the money!! It seems like a lot to spend until it's over and you have the final product. PRICELESS!!!

Services Used: Videography

Jack did a great job on our wedding. We hardly noticed he was there and he got all of our special moments. He is very professional and got us our footage very quickly. We are very happy with his service.

Services Used: Videography

If you are thinking about hiring a videographer DO IT! And hire Jack! Hiring Jack to video our wedding was money well spent! It was a very last minute decision to hire a videographer and it is truly the best decision we made. I did alot of research and jack was by FAR the most responsive, comprehensive, and affordable! He provides you with so much footage for the cost. He is also a genuine person and a pleasure to have around on your big day. I can't say enough good things about jack and his services, we actually had a horrible experience with our photographer so having jack and a wonderful video was a huge blessing!! Also like everyone says your wedding goes by so fast and a video captures so much more than photos, all the emotions, all the heart felt speeches, the vows, the party, the venue. Hands down a videographer is one of the most important vendors and Jack is AMAZING!

Services Used: Videography

Jack did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We were so pleased with the footage of our toasts and ceremony but were also so impressed with his ability to create a music video that truly captured how special a day it was to my husband and I.

Services Used: Videography

Jack was incredibly professional, prompt, easy to work with and affordable. And our wedding video turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE! Jack was much more affordable than many other videographers and his work is stunning so we are so happy that we hired him. Definitely recommend!!!

Katie
06/29/2013

I had no idea who to use for a videographer - I wasn't even sure I wanted one. My wedding planner recommended Jack to us, and I'm so glad she did! Jack took time way before our wedding to get familiar with what we wanted the "feel" of our wedding (and our video) to be, and we got to pick the music - which I love. On the day of our wedding, Jack showed up and introduced himself, and I seriously forgot he was there after that! I was a little tentative before hiring a videographer because I didn't want a camera in our faces all day, but Jack had such a great way of capturing everything but remaining very discreet. Our video turned out wonderfully, and I'm so glad that we chose to work with Jack!!

Services Used: Videography

Jack recorded our daughter's graduation speech and it turned out great! Especially considering he was not able to tie into the school's sound system. I would highly recommend him for any of your videography needs.

Services Used: Videography

Jack was outstanding in every way we could have hoped for. He was responsive, always professional and pleasant, thorough and conscientious, and overall did a terrific job with our wedding video. I gave him artistic license with a lot of the details of the video and it all came out wonderfully. We couldn't have made a better selection. Thanks again, Jack!

Services Used: Videography

Jack was great to work with. He told us exactly what he needed prior to our day and then arrived fully prepared. As I was panicking over the fact that my bride was running late to the show, I'd take a look around and say to myself, "Oh wow, there's cameras everywhere. When did that happen?" When all was said and done, Jack's communication was spot on and his videos blew us away. How you got those tracking shots, I'll never know. Thanks for the memories, Jack!

Services Used: Videography

As parents of the groom, we were very pleased with Jack's professionalism, in our dealings with him before, and during the wedding. Our emails with questions were always promptly answered. The quality and editing of the DVD is very well done! We liked that Jack provided a short preview, the entire ceremony, all the toasts, as well as the creatively edited music video that wonderfully captured the day for perfect memories!

Services Used: Videography

Jack was absolutely amazing. His videos are perfectly, artistically edited. I give him my highest recommendation.... you will be watching you videos and reminiscing for years! :)

Stephanie
06/09/2012

Jack was SO easy to work with and incredibly professional! His work is seamless and his presence at the wedding was unnoticed (literally, most people didn't even know we had a videographer until his amazing video came out)! He was also really accommodating with any changes or edits that I wanted to make to the videos. We had so many people complimenting our video asking for Jack's contact information. We highly recommend him to any newlyweds and the video is a must!!