Jack Hutchinson Videography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding and if you do - Jack Hutchinson is your man! We hardly noticed he was there and yet he managed to capture all of the most special moments - so excited to see our full video when it is complete and absolutely loved our preview which he got to us very quickly!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the bride, I hoped the day would be all my daughter dreamed of, and that it would live in her memory forever! With the videography services of Jack Hutchinson, not only were all the perfect memories captured, but there were moments that the bride and groom missed on their wedding day that they are now able to watch over and over. I can not recommend Jack highly enough. He is so easy to work with, very professional, and worth the money!! It seems like a lot to spend until it's over and you have the final product. PRICELESS!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack did a great job on our wedding. We hardly noticed he was there and he got all of our special moments. He is very professional and got us our footage very quickly. We are very happy with his service.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are thinking about hiring a videographer DO IT! And hire Jack! Hiring Jack to video our wedding was money well spent! It was a very last minute decision to hire a videographer and it is truly the best decision we made. I did alot of research and jack was by FAR the most responsive, comprehensive, and affordable! He provides you with so much footage for the cost. He is also a genuine person and a pleasure to have around on your big day. I can't say enough good things about jack and his services, we actually had a horrible experience with our photographer so having jack and a wonderful video was a huge blessing!! Also like everyone says your wedding goes by so fast and a video captures so much more than photos, all the emotions, all the heart felt speeches, the vows, the party, the venue. Hands down a videographer is one of the most important vendors and Jack is AMAZING!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We were so pleased with the footage of our toasts and ceremony but were also so impressed with his ability to create a music video that truly captured how special a day it was to my husband and I.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was incredibly professional, prompt, easy to work with and affordable. And our wedding video turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE! Jack was much more affordable than many other videographers and his work is stunning so we are so happy that we hired him. Definitely recommend!!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had no idea who to use for a videographer - I wasn't even sure I wanted one. My wedding planner recommended Jack to us, and I'm so glad she did! Jack took time way before our wedding to get familiar with what we wanted the "feel" of our wedding (and our video) to be, and we got to pick the music - which I love. On the day of our wedding, Jack showed up and introduced himself, and I seriously forgot he was there after that! I was a little tentative before hiring a videographer because I didn't want a camera in our faces all day, but Jack had such a great way of capturing everything but remaining very discreet. Our video turned out wonderfully, and I'm so glad that we chose to work with Jack!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack recorded our daughter's graduation speech and it turned out great! Especially considering he was not able to tie into the school's sound system. I would highly recommend him for any of your videography needs.

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was outstanding in every way we could have hoped for. He was responsive, always professional and pleasant, thorough and conscientious, and overall did a terrific job with our wedding video. I gave him artistic license with a lot of the details of the video and it all came out wonderfully. We couldn't have made a better selection. Thanks again, Jack!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was great to work with. He told us exactly what he needed prior to our day and then arrived fully prepared. As I was panicking over the fact that my bride was running late to the show, I'd take a look around and say to myself, "Oh wow, there's cameras everywhere. When did that happen?" When all was said and done, Jack's communication was spot on and his videos blew us away. How you got those tracking shots, I'll never know. Thanks for the memories, Jack!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As parents of the groom, we were very pleased with Jack's professionalism, in our dealings with him before, and during the wedding. Our emails with questions were always promptly answered. The quality and editing of the DVD is very well done! We liked that Jack provided a short preview, the entire ceremony, all the toasts, as well as the creatively edited music video that wonderfully captured the day for perfect memories!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was absolutely amazing. His videos are perfectly, artistically edited. I give him my highest recommendation.... you will be watching you videos and reminiscing for years! :)

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack was SO easy to work with and incredibly professional! His work is seamless and his presence at the wedding was unnoticed (literally, most people didn't even know we had a videographer until his amazing video came out)! He was also really accommodating with any changes or edits that I wanted to make to the videos. We had so many people complimenting our video asking for Jack's contact information. We highly recommend him to any newlyweds and the video is a must!!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jack did an excellent job!! Through the whole year leading up to our wedding day he was very attentive and professional. The day of, Jack arrived on time and ready to work!! This man works hard!! He is a one man show, and you would never guess that by seeing the work he produces. He has mastered his vision and he is able to manipulate the cameras so it looks like we had a whole team following us that day! Jack was flexible with the schedule and filled his time efficiently if we weren't ready for the next shoot. He was subtle in every movement and I am confident he captured all the important shots! We have seen our sneak preview (which came only 3 days after the wedding!!) and I love how it has captured our personalities and the love on that day! Thank you thank you Jack! I would recommend Jack to any bride. There were no regrets, 100% satisfaction!!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad we decided to have a videographer, Jack did such an awesome job!! He was everywhere capturing all the special moments of our day!! The sneak peak he sent us right after our wedding brought joyous tears to our eyes!!! Thank you so much jack for capturing our day in a way that we will enjoy for many many years to come!!! It is so important that you have a video to relive all the little moments you might have missed otherwise!!

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were on a tight budget. When it came down to cutting expenses, the first thing we cut was the videographer. Three weeks before the wedding, I realized that I wanted a videographer to document one of the most important days of my life. Trust me – you are going to want a videographer. The day goes by so fast, that you hardly have a chance to take it all in. The video and pictures will help you remember the day. And it is a great thing to have to be able to show the family and future kids.

Jack was awesome. He arrived early to scout out the location and he was nonintrusive. Within a week of the wedding, he had created a 2 minute wedding video preview of our wedding. 6 weeks after the wedding, I received the completed video (with the preview, the ceremony, the reception, and the highlights!). Receiving my completed video so soon after the wedding was AMAZING! Jack did a great job with documenting the most important day of my life. He edited the video like a movie (I felt like I was on a bridal show!). Additionally, Jack did a great job with picking music that fit both my husband and I's style. Love it! I loved it so much, I ordered 3 additional DVDs--one for my inlaws, my parents, and my grandmother! Thanks Jack!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
805-748-5225
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards