J. Pollack Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Fabulous photos - If you looking for a photographer to capture all the "moments" of the day that are out of the ordinary - Jonathan Pollack is your photographer. Color, Clarity, Candid moments, attention to detail - he has it managed to package it all. Actually was able to relive the day and feel all of the emotion all over again. Another plus, he managed to take all of these amazing photos and he was totally inconspicuous - truly never felt pressured. rushed or posed. Jonathan Pollack's work is totally amazing and he is worth every penny - a. johnson

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan was great to us in every way. Not only is he an outstanding photographer, but also has a great personality, EXTREMELY reliable and reasonably priced compared to other wedding photographers. My husband and I both dislike getting our picture taken and Jonathan was beyond helpful to us in making us and our family feel comfortable. We loved that he was very professional and easy to work with but would still make us laugh. Not only did he take photos but he also helped us in many other ways on our wedding day.

I chose Jonathan for my photographer because I loved his style but what we got was MUCH more than just a great photographer and I can't be anymore thankful for that. If you are looking for a great photographer that will go above and beyond for you on your very special day, look no further because Jonathan will provide you with that.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you so much for doing such a professional job. The moments of joy that you captured on all the faces of my loved ones are exactly how I want to remember that special day. The family portraits are wonderful, but the dancing shots are especially my favorites. I loved that, though several other things didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, I could rest assured that you had the photography completely under control. My mom even commented how much she appreciated how slick you were at getting candid shots...she didn't feel attacked by paparazzi like at my sister's wedding with another photographer. Thank you so much for the photos.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan was so great to work with. There isn't one photo we don't love. We both enjoyed his company and fantastic personality. He is highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan was great to work with and made us both feel at ease. WE all had so much fun on the wedding day with him and he was able to capture so many memorable moments. He provided us with everything we asked for and helped to make our day even more enjoyable. Thank you Jonathan!

Services Used: Photography

To have a photographer that was so easy to work with and helped and 'didn't help' (where needed!) was perfect! Jonathan made us so comfortable and went with the flow when things go awry, he was truly a part of the success of our wedding.

Organising most of the details from overseas, he was accommodating, thoughtful and very professional. His quirky manner was what made him stand out and we could not have asked for a better final product.

You would be hard pushed to find his manner and helpfulness in any wedding photographer, without regard for final product. We had Jonathan, we got both, the perfect gentleman and the perfect final product.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan did a terrific job photographing our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier with our wedding and engagement photos. He was very generous with his time and attention to detail; I see more in his photos than I was able to experience on the actual day! Jonathan is a very talented photographer with a special talent for capturing the emotion behind every moment of the day. His photos are true works of art and we’ll cherish them for generations. I would recommend Jonathan for any occasion – a St. Louis gem!

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan and his wife Stefani (who assisted at our engagement photo session) were fantastic to work with. We could not be happier with our pictures. He worked with us to come up with a package we could afford on our budget. We are THRILLED with our pictures, both from our engagement photo session (we used one for our Save the Date) and the wedding itself.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan is unbeatable! He is not only a talented artist but also a reliable professional. Jonathan was a huge help on my wedding day. He's totally self-sufficient and low maintenance... a big deal on your big day! He kept the entire wedding party organized and on schedule in a fun and friendly way. Oh, and the photos are incredibly gorgeous! What more could you ask for?

Profile Picture
Amber
1 Review
07/16/2011

Jonathan did an amazing job on my wedding pictures. He was professional, courteous, and understanding. My pictures look beautiful and we will definately be using his services for other special moments.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Jonathan and highly recommend his photography services to anyone looking to photograph a special event. He was great to work with and most importantly, our wedding pictures came out beautifully... many people told us they were the best wedding photos they have seen! He really managed to capture the joy and spontaneity of our event.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan was recommended to me by an old friend. I was impressed from the beginning with his professionalism. We first met Jonathan for our engagement photo session, which was included in the wedding package. Jonathan was very accomodating and drove out to our place in the country to take stunning photos of us in the snow! My husband has difficulty with having photos taken (frequent eye blinking, smiles that are a little strained) but Jonathan did a great job of making Jeff feel comfortable. After viewing our engagement photos, I was so excited for my wedding day. Jonathan did not disappoint! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! He did an amazing job with posed photos and also capturing candid shots of everyone. He is different from your average wedding photographer. He has a wonderful eye for things and manages to convey them in photos. I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

Services Used: Photography

We would never use another photographer other than J. Pollack Photography. The photos were just stunning. We received many compliments for both our engagement and wedding photos. They were completely adaptive to our needs and schedules and the service was a fantastic value. Responses to our requests were always prompt and thoughtful, and excellent advice and guidance was provided. The experience was a pleasure, and completely stress-free. Jonathan and Stefani have a talent for taking candid photos. Not only were the pictures of our guests and ourselves and the venue lovely, but the food photos were gorgeous. What a wonderful experience we had- we are grateful and could not recommend them more highly.

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan has a great personality and really understands what one would want captured on such an intensively photographed day. He works really well and is very flexible with all members of the entire wedding party and families. He suggested photos, made sure we were standing in non-awkward ways and made us laugh while doing it all. It was hot outside during our wedding and he made sure to go quick and set it up so only the people who needed to be outside were outside--others could wait indoors.
He also captured the important pieces of our wedding--I had custom patent leather tennis shoes made, or the flower arrangements, etc. very thorough. What's even better is that he'll turn the photos around quickly and then give you access to the digital files instead of holding them ransom for some exorbitant price. he seriously was incredible.

Services Used: Photography

We had a wonderful time with Jonathan! He did our engagement pictures, my bridal session, the rehearsal dinner and the whole wedding day!
He was flexible on the location and amount of time spent the engagement session and did unique shots to really make the photos special!
The wedding pictures were so fun and he stayed till the very end to take pics of us leaving the reception. He was very unobtrusive and did not get in people's faces at the reception like so many photographers at other weddings I've attended.
Great work and planning on future anniversary/baby sessions! : )

Services Used: Photography

Jonathan was so nice and easy to work with. When I received the photos I was blown away. My wedding day memories were captured perfectly.