J.Haltam Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Josh is so creative and has a great vision for the pictures he is taking. He came up with most of the ideas for our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing! I would highly recommend J. Haltam Photography to anyone in search of a photographer for any event.

Services Used: Photography

I was super excited to see my pictures he had a lot of great ideas. He has a wonderful eye for things and catches just the right angle and light. He snapped pictures all day and never once stopped smiling. His personality was amazing. I will definately be using him in the future for all the big memories to come.

Services Used: Photography

J.Haltam did my September 25, 2010 wedding in Florida. J.Haltam Photography is inventive, affordable, high quality, impressive work. Josh is so talented and professional and has the best eye for all types of photography. J.Haltam photography is flexible with schedules and always makes you feel like your day or event is truly special to him. He captured every incredible moment of our new beginning and family. We will defintely be using J. Haltam Photography again for any event we have and we highly recommend J.Haltam Photography for any event from high school seniors, new baby, wedding/engagement, or family pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Josh did an absolute wonderfull job. He was very proffesional, taking beautifull pictures and making my day 10 times less stressfull by being so efficient. Loved the pictures he took. He made it all easily accesable and completely affordable. Made my wedding memories into art and something I am proud to share with others!

Services Used: Photography

Josh was amazing! He was affordable, fun, and creative! Our wedding pictures turned out perfectly! Josh was very professional as well as personable. He definitely makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and has great ideas for the pictures! We have already utilized his services for other occasions as well! We definitely recommend J. Haltam Photography for your wedding pics!!!