J.Gisele Events

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Tabbert is a professional and she made the most memorable day of my life beautiful and stress free!

J.Gisele Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day, Daniel. You and Ruthie are an amazing couple!

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
Profile Picture
Daniel
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very on top of things, ready to make adjustments and adapt to situations. Ideas were wonderful and everything was done when it needed to be.

J.Gisele Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica did an amazing job for my wedding! Everything from helping me do DIY flowers, to making me an organized planning book with everything anyone needed to know about my day if they were handed this book, she had it covered. She has a magnificent eye for detail, it's as if she treated my wedding like it was her own. I could only partially explain how I wanted my venue set up, and she took my idea and ran with it. When I arrived a few hours after she had been setting up, everything was perfect. She didn't forget any detail I may have mentioned during planning and remembered the ones I, myself, had forgotten. She got along great with my vendors as if she'd worked with them previously and this was a destination wedding! If you want someone with respect for your ideas and an eye for inspiration when you don't have any, J.Gisele is your go to woman.

J.Gisele Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Michelle! I truly appreciate it.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
Profile Picture
Michelle
1 Review
303-693-2748
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire