J. Andrew's Bridal

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My experience at J. Andrews was amazing. I received a chance to work with Sarah and Felicia and both ladies were amazing. They kept me smiling they knew when I was not sure and when I needed a brake. They walked away to give me and my mom some privet time in between each dress to look at it by our self's and be able to embrace the moment which we both loved. The atmosphere was so relaxed and joyful and was a real bridal experience with every one giving you attention. Both my mom and I loved going to J. Andrews and we were very pleased with the dresses pulled. At the end I got my dream dress and an experience of a lifetime. Thank you so much J. Andrews!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After seeing "Amelia" on Maggie Sottero's website I was in love. I had been to two other bridal stores but I was not able to try on that dress because they didn't have my size. Jill at J.Andrew's Bridal + Formal was amazing, she found the dress in a size I could fit & the ladies there made me feel beautiful with all their compliments. I'm glad I waited before making a purchase until I tried on the dress I wanted, I have my dream dress & I'm so happy! J. Andrew's is AMAZING, the ladies there are AMAZING and the dress selection is AMAZING, go see for yourself!

06/20/2015

J Andrews was amazing and my wedding dress was absolutely perfect!!!

Kristy
06/13/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Sarah and the rest of the ladies at J. Andrews! They were professional and super helpful. They were respectful of my budget and helped me find my dream wedding gown! I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff was very helpful. I did not have an appointment but they helped me find the perfect wedding dress. I live out of town. When my dress came in they altered it in one day as I was only in town for the weekend (Memorial Day weekend). Much thanks to Felicia and all the staff and seamstress at J Andrews Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have loved working with J. Andrews Salon, the lady I worked with was wonderful she made the whole process easy and stress free. She also showed me dresses in my budget which I loved and I found the most perfect wedding dress! I plan to use them for all of my events from here on out.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I had a limited budget, and the stylists at J. Andrews helped me find the perfect dress. Nest of all, they treated me with as much professionalism as if I was spending a lot of money.

Emily
05/23/2015

Felicia was my consultant at the salon and she is just a gem! From finding my perfect wedding dress to the entire ensemble with my veil and jewelry to helping my bridesmaids with all their appointments as well. Felicia is fantastic! But it's not just her, it's each staff person that I met with at the salon. I absolutely loved my experience with J. Andrews and I've already recommended them to my engaged friends! They made me feel like a priority at every appointment. They were always accommodating with scheduling and when I arrived early to my appointments. They were also upfront and transparent about the retail cost and the alterations cost of the gowns I tried on. I could not have asked for a better shopping experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Jena
05/22/2015

J. Andrews and their staff were so helpful and courteous from start to finish of our special day! I found my perfect dress there, had all of my alterations done, got all of my bridesmaids dress from Bill Levkoff line, and dressed all of the groomsmen! I also ordered my Angela Nuran shoes from them and everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any brides looking for professional and competent staff that also greets you with a smile!!:-)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the pleasure of having Felicia as my bridal consultant while shopping at J. Andrew’s Bridal. She was ever so helpful. I came in with my eyes set on two specific dresses. I appreciated Felcia not overwhelming me with options, but respecting my wishes. I was warmly welcomed back when I came back to make my final decision with my family and for my fittings. I absolutely loved my Hayley Paige gown I purchased for my wedding. I also purchased my wedding day accessories from J. Andrew’s Bridal. They have everything you need to suit your style and budget. I highly recommend shopping there to find the perfect wedding gown for your perfect day. You will not be disappointed.

Harriett
05/16/2015

J. Andrews is amazing! Store Manager, Sarah Heath helped me select my dress and was perfect. The alterations were also exactly right and my dress fit me like a glove! I would highly recommend J. Andrews to anyone. Don't waste your time going somewhere in Atlanta when J. Andrew's in PTC has exactly what you need, with great customer service!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

J Andrews has the whole package: Great store, beautiful dresses, and awesome and helpful consultants.I went in for my first appointment, and the first thing I noticed was how clean, organized, and pretty the store was. Sarah is amazing. Not only did she find amazing dresses for me, she actually took the time to ask me questions about my fiancé and my wedding during my appointment. I felt like she was really trying to get to know me and my style. Sarah has also been extremely accommodating throughout this process. I left my first appointment with a dress purchased that I loved, however when I got home I couldn't stop questioning whether it was really "the one". I sent Sarah several emails with questions, and she responded promptly to each one. I ended up asking if it would be possible to come back for another appointment to try on more because I just wasn't positive about my dress, and she was more than helpful to get me scheduled with another appointment and informed me that if I found a different dress they would be able to use my deposit for the new one. That took a lot of stress and worry off my mind. At my second appointment Sarah listened to my concerns and my vision and found me the dress that I had pictured in my mind. After trying it on I knew it felt perfect and that I had found "the one". I also purchased my veil and belt at J Andrews and got my alterations done there as well. Everything turned out perfectly! Anna, the woman who did my alterations, did a great job. My dress was basically all lace with scalloped edges on the bottom hem, and I was a little worried about having to have it taken up. You can't tell that the lace was cut/sewn at all, it looked great! She also did an amazing job with sewing over 50 more buttons down the back of my dress to cover the train. This was a special request that I had, and again she was able to pull it off without a hitch. She also did a great job with my bussle and accommodated my requests. Thank you J Andrews!

Kendall
04/19/2015

I had a wonderful experience working with J Andrews Bridal! Thank you so much!

Recently Married

I loved all the staff we worked with at J. Andrew's! Our bridal party had a wonderful experience and excellent service!

Jennifer
03/28/2015

I loved working with everyone from J Andrews Bridal. They are warm and friendly and want you to find the perfect dress for you. I did not feel rushed to make a decision and they made sure I loved it! Alterations were a breeze and they made sure everything was perfect on my dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

J.Andrews staff is wonderful! They nailed my likes and wants for a wedding dress!! I was able to find "the one" within the first three dresses!! They also sent constant reminders, texts and emails to remind my bridesmaids and I about our appointments and dress fittings.