J. Andrew's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience at J. Andrews was amazing. I received a chance to work with Sarah and Felicia and both ladies were amazing. They kept me smiling they knew when I was not sure and when I needed a brake. They walked away to give me and my mom some privet time in between each dress to look at it by our self's and be able to embrace the moment which we both loved. The atmosphere was so relaxed and joyful and was a real bridal experience with every one giving you attention. Both my mom and I loved going to J. Andrews and we were very pleased with the dresses pulled. At the end I got my dream dress and an experience of a lifetime. Thank you so much J. Andrews!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After seeing "Amelia" on Maggie Sottero's website I was in love. I had been to two other bridal stores but I was not able to try on that dress because they didn't have my size. Jill at J.Andrew's Bridal + Formal was amazing, she found the dress in a size I could fit & the ladies there made me feel beautiful with all their compliments. I'm glad I waited before making a purchase until I tried on the dress I wanted, I have my dream dress & I'm so happy! J. Andrew's is AMAZING, the ladies there are AMAZING and the dress selection is AMAZING, go see for yourself!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have loved working with J. Andrews Salon, the lady I worked with was wonderful she made the whole process easy and stress free. She also showed me dresses in my budget which I loved and I found the most perfect wedding dress! I plan to use them for all of my events from here on out.

Recently Married

J.Andrews staff is wonderful! They nailed my likes and wants for a wedding dress!! I was able to find "the one" within the first three dresses!! They also sent constant reminders, texts and emails to remind my bridesmaids and I about our appointments and dress fittings.

Heather
12/13/2014

It was a great experience everytime we were there.

Brittany
11/15/2014

Everyone is amazing and very friendly. I got nothing but the best service through out my entire engagement and every employee provides outstanding service. Gowns are to die for and the shoes are awesome. Most definately shopping there again

Recently Married

Teresa was wonderful. She made me feel so important by giving me her full attention during the appointment. She was acknowledgeable with the inventory and quickly pulled dresses that matched my description. Teresa was also very professional, considering after meeting her I was taking my clothes off in front of her!! She made me feel very comfortable in the dressing room also. The very first dress she pulled is the one I purchased to wear on my wedding day. The other ladies were just as wonderful and accommodating to my needs. The whole atmosphere of the salon was wonderful and everyone was very helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved loved loved my dress and so did everybody else. I am still getting compliments on it. It looked good the day of the wedding and photographed so well I will be able to look back and still enjoy the beauty of it. The staff was great as well Felicia sold it to me me. Sarah was my contact person always keeping me in the know and Ann altered it perfectly.

Recently Married

I love the staff at J. Andrews! They are so friendly and I can really tell that my satisfaction is important to them!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

They were amazing! I used them for not only my wedding dress but the whole wedding party! They helped turn my wedding dress into a one of a kind! I felt the prices were very reasonable and I felt so special the whole time. My bridesmaids dresses were pretty much true to size (which often doesn't happen). The tux looked great! We had to get a different size for a couple pieces and they handled that quickly. No problems at all! Alterations team was great too!!!

Kristen
07/12/2014

My experience with J Andrews was wonderful. From taking hours to picking out the dress and changing my mind several times there were so patient with me. The salon is beautiful and they have the best selection of gorgeous gowns! The seamstress is wonderful and my dress look flawless. Thank you J Andrews!

Recently Married

I was definitely an opinionated bride, and J. Andrew's turned me into my absolute best on my wedding day. I had a difficult time making a final decision on my dream dress, so the ladies at J. Andrew's knew exactly how to keep me calm and focused while allowing me to return to the shop to continue to find my dream dress. This shop is a phenomenal place to shop for that one of a kind dress. The store is beautiful, the options and style of dresses are unique and affordable, and the ladies are fabulous and easy to communicate with in person, phone, and email.

Betsy
05/10/2014

Sarah Heath was my bridal consultant, and I could not have asked for a better consultant to work with. J. Andrews went above and beyond for myself, as well as my bridesmaids! They listened to all of our ideas and were able to make great suggestions. I will absolutely recommend J. Andrews and Sarah to anyone that is getting married!

05/10/2014

J. Andrews Bridal was such a pleasure to work with, Sarah Heath did such a great job at helping me find the perfect dress and accessories. I had to travel from Pensacola to Atlanta for fittings, and everyone was very easy to communicate with and very efficient at every visit. They did a fabulous job with my alterations as well! Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I had such a great experience at J. Andrew's Bridal. They don't cater mimosas to the bride and her bridesmaids if you like the boutique feel but everyone is so friendly and helpful. Laid back atomoshpere with a lot of "pretty" to choose from. They offer a wide price range to work with most budgets.

I worked with Sarah Heath. She was wonderful and so easy to work with! She made every visit a great one for my girls and I. She listened to what I wanted and really worked with me to help find my dream dress. Sarah knows bridal. I felt very confident with her guidance. Though it was a huge decision I said yes to the perfect dress on my 2nd visit back. I also purchased my bridesmaid gowns here! My girls were in LOVE. The staff was always on point and everything down to each fitting went flawlessly.

Highly recommended!!

1+ year ago

This was the second place I went dress shopping, after David's, and I LOVED it. I had the best experience here. They were so patient and accommodating.

Felicia Swinford was my bridal consultant. She was so good. I told her an idea of what I was looking for, and the first three dresses she brought me NAILED IT. The second dress I tried on was the exact dress I was looking for. It was perfect for me.

We also came back for bridesmaids dresses. Again, I told her what I was thinking of, and the first dress my sister tried on was exactly what I was envisioning. This woman has a gift!

They really are all just great, warm, wonderful people. I loved shopping here. They let me keep my dress on for an hour because I just didn't want to take it off!