J. Andrew's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience at J. Andrews was amazing. I received a chance to work with Sarah and Felicia and both ladies were amazing. They kept me smiling they knew when I was not sure and when I needed a brake. They walked away to give me and my mom some privet time in between each dress to look at it by our self's and be able to embrace the moment which we both loved. The atmosphere was so relaxed and joyful and was a real bridal experience with every one giving you attention. Both my mom and I loved going to J. Andrews and we were very pleased with the dresses pulled. At the end I got my dream dress and an experience of a lifetime. Thank you so much J. Andrews!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After seeing "Amelia" on Maggie Sottero's website I was in love. I had been to two other bridal stores but I was not able to try on that dress because they didn't have my size. Jill at J.Andrew's Bridal + Formal was amazing, she found the dress in a size I could fit & the ladies there made me feel beautiful with all their compliments. I'm glad I waited before making a purchase until I tried on the dress I wanted, I have my dream dress & I'm so happy! J. Andrew's is AMAZING, the ladies there are AMAZING and the dress selection is AMAZING, go see for yourself!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have loved working with J. Andrews Salon, the lady I worked with was wonderful she made the whole process easy and stress free. She also showed me dresses in my budget which I loved and I found the most perfect wedding dress! I plan to use them for all of my events from here on out.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

J Andrews has the whole package: Great store, beautiful dresses, and awesome and helpful consultants.I went in for my first appointment, and the first thing I noticed was how clean, organized, and pretty the store was. Sarah is amazing. Not only did she find amazing dresses for me, she actually took the time to ask me questions about my fiancé and my wedding during my appointment. I felt like she was really trying to get to know me and my style. Sarah has also been extremely accommodating throughout this process. I left my first appointment with a dress purchased that I loved, however when I got home I couldn't stop questioning whether it was really "the one". I sent Sarah several emails with questions, and she responded promptly to each one. I ended up asking if it would be possible to come back for another appointment to try on more because I just wasn't positive about my dress, and she was more than helpful to get me scheduled with another appointment and informed me that if I found a different dress they would be able to use my deposit for the new one. That took a lot of stress and worry off my mind. At my second appointment Sarah listened to my concerns and my vision and found me the dress that I had pictured in my mind. After trying it on I knew it felt perfect and that I had found "the one". I also purchased my veil and belt at J Andrews and got my alterations done there as well. Everything turned out perfectly! Anna, the woman who did my alterations, did a great job. My dress was basically all lace with scalloped edges on the bottom hem, and I was a little worried about having to have it taken up. You can't tell that the lace was cut/sewn at all, it looked great! She also did an amazing job with sewing over 50 more buttons down the back of my dress to cover the train. This was a special request that I had, and again she was able to pull it off without a hitch. She also did a great job with my bussle and accommodated my requests. Thank you J Andrews!

Kendall
04/19/2015

I had a wonderful experience working with J Andrews Bridal! Thank you so much!

Recently Married

I loved all the staff we worked with at J. Andrew's! Our bridal party had a wonderful experience and excellent service!

Recently Married

J.Andrews staff is wonderful! They nailed my likes and wants for a wedding dress!! I was able to find "the one" within the first three dresses!! They also sent constant reminders, texts and emails to remind my bridesmaids and I about our appointments and dress fittings.

Recently Married

I was the bride that had many doubts about finding the perfect dress. I am 5'1", a size 16, and wear a 36GG bra. I wanted a conservative, flattering dress without looking older than I am or frumpy. I emailed several stores, all with no response or saying, "We don't sale" and/or "have your size to try on". Sarah Heath emailed me back almost immediately with excitement, KNOWING she could find a dress for me. And, she did! I don't know if she has this magical power to do this for everybody, but she found a dress in my budget (under $1500) that I cried I loved it so much! The 4th dress I tried on!! On top of that, the sweet seamstress took it from a strapless, sweetheart neckline with way too much cleavage, dress with a train to a cap sleeve, no train, conservative sweetheart neckline. It was reminiscent of my grandmothers' wedding dresses from the 50s. Exactly what I wanted! Beautiful! I felt beautiful!

Melissa
01/27/2015

Sara was so helpful and sweet. We waited too long to dress shop and Sara made it not an issue and was so accommodating. Such a great and relaxing experience!

Heather
12/13/2014

It was a great experience everytime we were there.

Brittany
11/15/2014

Everyone is amazing and very friendly. I got nothing but the best service through out my entire engagement and every employee provides outstanding service. Gowns are to die for and the shoes are awesome. Most definately shopping there again

Recently Married

Teresa was wonderful. She made me feel so important by giving me her full attention during the appointment. She was acknowledgeable with the inventory and quickly pulled dresses that matched my description. Teresa was also very professional, considering after meeting her I was taking my clothes off in front of her!! She made me feel very comfortable in the dressing room also. The very first dress she pulled is the one I purchased to wear on my wedding day. The other ladies were just as wonderful and accommodating to my needs. The whole atmosphere of the salon was wonderful and everyone was very helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved loved loved my dress and so did everybody else. I am still getting compliments on it. It looked good the day of the wedding and photographed so well I will be able to look back and still enjoy the beauty of it. The staff was great as well Felicia sold it to me me. Sarah was my contact person always keeping me in the know and Ann altered it perfectly.

Recently Married

I love the staff at J. Andrews! They are so friendly and I can really tell that my satisfaction is important to them!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

They were amazing! I used them for not only my wedding dress but the whole wedding party! They helped turn my wedding dress into a one of a kind! I felt the prices were very reasonable and I felt so special the whole time. My bridesmaids dresses were pretty much true to size (which often doesn't happen). The tux looked great! We had to get a different size for a couple pieces and they handled that quickly. No problems at all! Alterations team was great too!!!

Kristen
07/12/2014

My experience with J Andrews was wonderful. From taking hours to picking out the dress and changing my mind several times there were so patient with me. The salon is beautiful and they have the best selection of gorgeous gowns! The seamstress is wonderful and my dress look flawless. Thank you J Andrews!