Iyrus Entertainment

DJ, Videography & Photography Services

224 150th ave n
Madeira Beach, FL 33708 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Pre-C...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was a great DJ he did an amazing job of mixing songs to appeal to both our younger friends and our family. We sent him the list of songs we wanted and he did a great job putting it all together. We even had to make some last second changes and Brian worked with us to get everything as we wanted.

It was a great night with great music.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was so amazing on our wedding night! He pronunciated everyone's names right for introductions, brought fun energy into the room, and listened to all of our requests. He played all the songs we asked him to and took requests from our guests, no questions asked. Brian was so much fun!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian Jalbert and Iyrus Entertainment were great to work with as the DJ for my wedding. I met with Brian once before the big day, and he was super friendly and interested in what I wanted and didn't want for music. He provided a Google doc for me to edit and add our preferences to, which made everything pretty much effortless. On the day of, he set up everything timely and all music and announcements were high quality, loud enough, and exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend Brian and Iyrus!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was awesome! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding! He really knows how to adjust and accommodate to the the crowd he is dealing with! We had a blast! He was so patient with us with everything we asked for. We couldn't have picked anyone better! Thank you Brian!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had brian the DJ and Jake videographer. Jake did such a great job with our ceremony video.Brian was awesome he did such a great job with the music with old and new stuff and getting everyone up and dancing,we changed quite a few things last minute and he mad it happen with a smile on his face. All of my guests commented on how great he was and a few of my friends have asked what company he is with because they want him to do there wedding ,thanks again for everything I would highly reccomendn them both.

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Bryan is the most awesome DJ. He is definitely the one I will call for my next FL event. My wedding was a crazy mix of Jamaican and Peruvian. He managed to get all the family on the floor. Also half way thru we all decided to head inside and our wonderful DJ packed up and moved with us. I have the utmost appreciation for this mans skills and dedication. Also even after the wedding he is still prompt on his responses. Love DJ Bryan, I would give him my highest recommendation with no hesitations.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was amazing. Due to technical issues at our rehersal dinner we decided to have a slideshow at the wedding reception. Brian stepped up and helped get everything set-up and arranged music to play during the slide-show last minute. He played great music that got the guests onto the dance floor. I wish we would have had a few more slow songs but we would definatly hire Brian again!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would very highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment!! We used their photography and videographer services Will, Photographer and Jake, videographer, and their assistants were professional, personal and truly amazing. I could never say enough wonderful things about them. I had the unique opportunity to help plan my daughter and her fiancées destination wedding. I live in the area where they planned to be married. So I had most of the contact with Will and Jake, They were easy and fun to work with as well as prompt with responding to my many e-mails and calls before and after the wedding date.
The wedding was a long day with Will and Jake starting at about noon to 11pm way more than typical all day coverage. The bride and groom had multiple locations that they were planning to take pictures. Will and Jake and their assistants were very flexible with this.
When you see the photos and video they take you back to showing you those intimate moments, magical moments, the laughter, tears of joy, the special glances and emotions showing many feelings. They captured both the bride and grooms personalities and those of our guests. You will get stunning, breathtaking beautiful amazing photos and video with different angles and techniques. The many different, fun and unusual dance floor snippets were even integrated. Jake put together an awesome video of the entire day worthy of a wedding Oscar.
We couldn't have asked for anything more! It is without hesitation that we recommend Iyrus Entertainment to capture your day. They are not only outstanding photographers, but they are wonderful people. You will enjoy working with them, I promise! Just hire them now.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Brian as our wedding DJ and he was great! I have a difficult time picking music that pleases everyone so I just gave him genre's I wanted (ex: sinatra, big band and classics for dinner; fun hits for dancing) and he did an amazing job. He didn't play anything I didn't want and he had an easy form to fill out for the flow of the evening. His music was the entertainment for the entire evening. We all had a great time and all guests were on the dance floor (even our grandparents in their 80's were dancing all night)! Very professional and I love that he live mixed all the music, which makes him stand out from the other DJs we interviewed. Would definitely use him again.

Jessica

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment! We used their photography, videography and DJ services and were very pleased! Using all three services together was very convenient for us and made our whole wedding day run smoothly. Will was able to capture some amazing photos at our outdoor wedding venue. Jake put together an awesome video of the wedding for us to enjoy. And DJ Brian did a great job keeping things running smoothly and everyone on their feet dancing! Great Job Guys!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Randy recently provided DJ services for our wedding at the Sunset Beach House in Treasure Island, Fl. He did an awesome job making sure to incorporate our ideas and wishes while still adding his own expertise. He was completely professional and made sure everyone was happy. He took requests from the guests, but made sure it was ok with us. I asked for specific songs for the ceremony and he made to play those specific songs. He's also a club DJ and got everyone dancing later into the reception by mixing different, fun songs. I would definitely recommend Iyrus Ent., particularly DJ Randy, to anyone getting married or hosting an event. Awesome, awesome job. :D

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Kira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was beyond wonderful. He had every one of our guests on the dance floor. He was accommodating and made sure the night flowed
Smoothly. More than we could ask for!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of the guys at Iyrus were amazing! They all listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. My husband and I don't listen to much "dance" music so we struggled to assist Randy in a musical selection that would get the crowd going. Fortunately, he didn't need too much help from us and managed to make it fun without playing all the standard wedding songs.
Jake and Will worked great together. They were both exactly where they needed to be without stepping on each others toes or offending my overbearing family members.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Iyrus Entertainment delivered more than I could have asked for. I appreciate the professional and personal service. Our DJ, Randy Johnson was amazing. He truly personalized the music to our style and all the music played was connected to who we actually are. Randy kept the mood going and handled all parts of the events at the perfect timing. The Videographer, Sawyer was also very professional and never even knew he was there. When we talked with Sawyer he made me completely at ease and I even laughed a few time. I high encourage you to use Iyrus Entertainment and guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was excellent! He was very professional, but also fun and entertaining. He is great at mixing his own beats and getting guests of all ages to have a great time. He arrived early and even stayed a little late, he is in this business to give you the best day that you deserve.

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
727-346-6972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards