Ivy Hall at Roswell Mill

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

If you are planning an event of any kind, you owe it to yourself to visit April Bloomer at Events Catering. From the first time we sat down back in December 2013, right up until our daughters utterly fantastic, well managed, delicious, comfortable and totally enjoyable wedding for 160 at Ivy Hall this past weekend, April, Linda and all the staff were there. Always attentive, having all the answers and extremely cooperative when the pre wedding hiccups ultimatly occur. The facilities, food, venue amenities were perfect in every way. Im happy I dont have to pay for another wedding (I hope) but if I did, I know where it would be.
Thanks, April and Linda. You guys made it easy.
Alan

Recently Married

They made my wedding become a true fairytale come true! Everything was perfect from the food to feeling special and taken care of! April and Colleen were amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ivy Hall at the Roswell Mill is the perfect location for any event. We were able to get beautiful pictures outside at the covered bridge and by the damn before our ceremony. The ceremony looked beautiful out on the deck and the reception inside Ivy hall was perfect. Everything was set up and easy to work with.

Recently Married

Beautiful hall. Staff & service excellent. Food delicious. Everything was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have been happier with our experience getting married at Ivy Hall at Roswell Mill! From start to finish, it was wonderful. Outside of loving the setting and look of the venue, a big reason we chose to get married there was the staff. They are total pros and made this a low stress situation, they handle so much and are excellent at running a world class event. They were so patient with us during the planning phase, answering all of our questions and providing great guidance. The day of our wedding, everyone was so helpful and worked hard to ensure every little detail was handled. We got a ton of compliments on how delicious the food was and also heard that the bartenders were great. The venue itself is so lovely, we got married on the deck, got our pictures done on the covered bridge and held our reception in Ivy Hall. Everything flowed very nicely and didn't feel overly crowded, really is the perfect venue, especially if you are looking for a mix of nature and indoors. Ivy Hall can be made to look rustic, vintage or modern, lots of options. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our rehearsal dinner at Roswell Mill Club and our wedding reception at Ivy Hall. Both events were absolute perfection. The team at Events Catering is absolutely amazing in every way. They were incredibly flexible and met our every need. From the very beginning, I never felt pressured to add anything that would have been unnecessary and they even helped us to save on cost!

The nights of our rehearsal and reception, the team was amazing. They truly made our wedding the most amazing night and I would highly recommend either location for any event. Linda, Rosie and April are the cream of the crop!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ivy Hall was very responsive to me over the course of the wedding. They allowed me to get married at the time that I wanted even if it was a bit atypical for them. Linda was awesome to work with prior to the wedding, and Rosie was an amazing event captain making sure I had everything I needed. The place looked amazing- rustic elegance- and was exactly what I had wanted and always pictured for my wedding day- the ceremony was beautiful with the backdrop of the trees. They even got the weather to cooperate!!! And everyone loved the food! Thank you for the night of my life!

2+ years ago

This is a beautiful venue with lots of history . They were so wonderful to work with. We were ALL taken care of by the staff. Things were so well coordinated, ithe evening was seamless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and great people to work with! Thank you for an incredible night!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire staff at The Roswell Mill was truely professional. The setting was amazing, the food delicious, the bar over flowing and the attention given to every detail made the event one that every guest raved about. There was a separate coordinator for the ceremony and one for the reception. There was an event captain at our disposal for the entire evening. I cannot sing their praises enough. As sufficient planning was done in advance with each coordinator, all was totally under control the day of the event. Bravo!! Bravo!! Excellence indeed!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

April and her staff at Ivy Hall were great to work with. The food was excellent, the venue was spacious, and everything looked beautiful the night of our daughter's reception. The staff worked well with all our vendors and attended to all our needs prior to and during the reception. We had a lot of things going on, with a photo booth, popcorn bar, special table numbers, koozies, glow sticks, etc., and they took everything in stride with a smile. At the end of the evening, our event captain Austin made sure gifts and other items were packaged up for us. He was extremely helpful and kind. We have heard nothing but rave reviews from friends and family about the reception!!!

[Private]

April and staff are true professionals. I feel very confident in their ability to deliver a beautiful and memorable event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ivy Hall is an excellent facility for a wedding reception! The site is beautiful, historic, and the staff are wonderful. April and Linda are very responsive in the planning period, and the "captain" for the night of made sure everything went smoothly all night long. The food was delicious, and so many of our guests have told us it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a great setting for my wedding. The grounds around the Mill made for some amazing pictures. The staff was very nice and made it easy for me to have fun and not have to worry about anything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was such a beautiful venue! There was not much of a need to decorate it because it was so beautiful. They provide lots of things you need, but allow you to bring your own decor and linens and such if you want. You are restricted to bubbles and a few other exit items, but I still think it was worth it. The women are very helpful and answer promptly. I LOVED this venue for my wedding and I highly recommend it to someone wanting a somewhat rustic wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was polite and friendly and willing to work with us to make our wedding perfect. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun.