it's your moment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
09/29/2012

My husband and I cannot say enough positive, kind and wonderful things about Rebecca and her event planning business, It's Your Moment! I wish we could give her 10 stars!

Rebecca was with us every step of the way during our year and a half engagement and planning period. She was attentive to our ideas and vision and ensured that the vendors we met with would be able to take those ideas and make them into reality. Rebecca was the one who found and contacted the vendors and also negotiated contracts and pricing.

Something that was important to us was staying within a specific budget. Working with Rebecca, she made sure this happened and we even came in under budget! Rebecca was always very quick to respond to my calls, texts and emails. I never once felt ignored or that she had other clients to deal with when she was planning our wedding.

Bottom line is that I could write forever, but Rebecca is wonderful and she made planning our wedding something that was enjoyable and not stressful. The day was perfect and we could not be happier with the results. My husband and I have said that having Rebecca as our planner was the best decision we made regarding our wedding. We could not have done it without her knowledge, advice, organization and, most importantly, someone that was just as excited about getting married as we were!

Thanks again!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Lori
1 Review
05/19/2012

THANK YOU It's Your Moment and Rebecca!! Our May wedding was amazing and we truly had a perfect day.
Rebecca was incredibly helpful and flexible - she found vendor options for us to select from (caterer, florist, cake maker, band, photographer), etc.
Rebecca truly understood our vision to have a uniquely fabulous wedding in a unique location and kept us on track with our timeline and budgets.

Pre wedding Rebecca set up our appointments to review options and decisions with her and our vendors, she was incredibly responsive via phone and email and just a pleasure to work with.

On our wedding weekend (3 days), Rebecca was on top of everything! I never had to worry about our schedule or the vendors and I felt very confident and relaxed.

I couldn't imagine another planner that would have had the grace, flexibility and creativity of Rebecca - she is amazing and we truly couldn't have done it with out her.

Thanks again!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Rebecca did an amazing job putting together my mom's 60th birthday party. All of the guests were blown away by the beautiful and creative decor. I was so impressed with what she was able to do with our modest budget. She definitely went above and beyond to make sure our even was a huge success.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Perfect to the last detail.
Rebecca organized a very tricky surprise birthday party for Marci, maneuvering discretely through several groups of friends and family members to put together the “Perfect Surprise Party”.
I was on travel until the day before the party and I was a little worried, but did not have a reason to be. Everything was well planned. We just had to show up.
Thank you Rebecca for a memorable birthday party.
George Chaplin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies

We love Rebecca! Our event was fantastic thanks to Rebecca's skill and expertise with every last detail from the invitations, website, an out of state venue, food and drinks, music, hotel rooms, etc etc. Everyone had a had a fabulous time and there is no way we could have had this memorable event without Rebecca's professional and creative services. We would highly recommend her, she is an absolute pleasure to work with and does exceptional work.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Rebecca Shafer provided me with the best service, including shopping with me at Costco, sending the invitations, setting up the day of the event and creating handmade decorations and a music cd to create the perfect day. She was efficient to work with and quick to offer concern and assistance when I was feeling overwhelmed. Her prices were very reasonable.
Be sure to book your next big event with It's Your Moment.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)