Its Your Day, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Charlotte
06/20/2015

I found It's Your Day through their offer for a Groupon and called to see if they had our date available. I'm SO glad I called!!
1) I wouldn't consider their services "discount" at all. They were extremely professional, but just small...which I liked.
2) They were willing to go above and beyond the offer. They customized a package to my needs and adjusted the pricing to match.
3) I was an out-of-state bride trying to organize the biggest event of my life from over 2,000 miles away and they were flexible with meetings and communication methods; making my life so much easier

I would recommend them for day-of services if you're like me and just want a safety net in case things go wrong. They were so on top of it!

Farah
09/06/2014

Lorna and Anita were EXCEPTIONAL when planning our wedding. I couldn't ask for a more perfect night. There was not one thought of worry in my mind all day. When I awoke the next morning, I was panicked as to where my veil and such were. Sure enough, everything was boxed up and organized in my hotel room. The team actually saved us a menu card and mine and my husband's place cards for keepsake. I didn't even think of that! I would 100% recommend It's Your Day to everyone I know!

1 person found this review helpful

The staff at its your day are absolutely professional and helpful

Jovan
06/28/2014

Lorna and It's your day were incredible. Their service and professionalism made our wedding go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

Private User
1+ year ago

Lorna and her staff are fantastic. She made a great day awesome. Everything flowed smoothly and timely and she was very attentive to our needs. I would definitely recommend her in the future.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Sharonda
05/31/2014

Lorna Marshall is a beautiful woman, who will go above and beyond to make sure your event is fantastic. She and her crew are professional.

Ashley
08/02/2013

I used It's Your Day's day of coordination services & they also supplied the linens for my wedding. The day of coordination done by Lorna was essential to my day going smoothly, she handled all the little bumps & hiccups wonderfully. It was not only a great value but phenomenal service. Lorna also helped me pick out my table linens, chair covers and napkins. They looked amazing at the venue and were great quality. Everyone complimented on the linens and how wonderful they looked. Lorna is amazing at what she does and is a wonderful person to work with on your big day.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Maxine
06/01/2013

It's Your Day exceeded all of our expectations. The quality of service was excellent. Lorna and her staff provided us with the highest of standards by being there from the beginning to the very end.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lorna was on top of everything and made our day come together beautifully. She also charged us a reasonable price and was willing to work with us.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Bryon and I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work on our wedding day! We had compliment after compliment about how great you were. We didn't need to hear it from anybody though because as soon as we walked in for our rehearsal on Fri. you were an absolute rockstar!!!

All of your special attention to details--walking us through the night's events--thinking to have our first dance (which was my FAVORITE part of the evening) and cutting the cake--things that were far from our minds when we arrived--you made our night everything we'd hoped for. We were overjoyed to see a party in full swing when we arrived. You were such a blessing; you will always have a special place in our hearts.
Lisa & Bryon

Erica
08/25/2012

Its's Your Day made my day a dream come true. I didn't have to lift a finger they made sure everything was perfect. Thanks Again!!!

Its Your Day, LLC responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your wedding was beautiful and fun!

Cassandra
06/23/2012

Lorna was terrific! What really made her stand out is that she stayed several hours after she was scheduled to leave so she could make sure all outstanding issues were in order. She also did an amazing job with managing the guest tables and place cards as I know there were issues but she handled it so well that it appeared flawless.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My wife and I had to find a different vendor at the last minute to provide chair covers and saches for our wedding and reception. Lorna was the utmost professional and inspite of being very busy with other engagements she was able to locate what we needed, in constant communication, and delivered above our expectations. Thanks Lorna!!!

Its Your Day, LLC responded with the following comments:

Aww Thanks Mario! It was a pleasure

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Lorna provided me with a great service. She handled everything very professionally. My guest wanted to know who she was and commented on how well she had everything going, they were just as pleased as I.

Sonya
04/28/2012

I was very satisfied with their professionlism and I would definitely use It's you Day for future events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at It's Your Day Services were very kind and went above and beyond what I'd expect to see from an event planning service. They had a solution for every emergency a bride could have, having a last minute iron handy to snacks in the bridal room. Their attention to detail was also noticed. They have a great crew that communicates well not only with the bride and groom but with the vendors as well. HIRE It's Your Day!!