Its Your Day, LLC

Parties, Events & Personal Services

2820 West Maple
Suite 227
Troy , MI 48084 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna and Anita were EXCEPTIONAL when planning our wedding. I couldn't ask for a more perfect night. There was not one thought of worry in my mind all day. When I awoke the next morning, I was panicked as to where my veil and such were. Sure enough, everything was boxed up and organized in my hotel room. The team actually saved us a menu card and mine and my husband's place cards for keepsake. I didn't even think of that! I would 100% recommend It's Your Day to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Farah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at its your day are absolutely professional and helpful

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna and It's your day were incredible. Their service and professionalism made our wedding go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Jovan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna and her staff are fantastic. She made a great day awesome. Everything flowed smoothly and timely and she was very attentive to our needs. I would definitely recommend her in the future.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna Marshall is a beautiful woman, who will go above and beyond to make sure your event is fantastic. She and her crew are professional.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Sharonda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used It's Your Day's day of coordination services & they also supplied the linens for my wedding. The day of coordination done by Lorna was essential to my day going smoothly, she handled all the little bumps & hiccups wonderfully. It was not only a great value but phenomenal service. Lorna also helped me pick out my table linens, chair covers and napkins. They looked amazing at the venue and were great quality. Everyone complimented on the linens and how wonderful they looked. Lorna is amazing at what she does and is a wonderful person to work with on your big day.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's Your Day exceeded all of our expectations. The quality of service was excellent. Lorna and her staff provided us with the highest of standards by being there from the beginning to the very end.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Maxine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna was on top of everything and made our day come together beautifully. She also charged us a reasonable price and was willing to work with us.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryon and I cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work on our wedding day! We had compliment after compliment about how great you were. We didn't need to hear it from anybody though because as soon as we walked in for our rehearsal on Fri. you were an absolute rockstar!!!

All of your special attention to details--walking us through the night's events--thinking to have our first dance (which was my FAVORITE part of the evening) and cutting the cake--things that were far from our minds when we arrived--you made our night everything we'd hoped for. We were overjoyed to see a party in full swing when we arrived. You were such a blessing; you will always have a special place in our hearts.
Lisa & Bryon

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Its's Your Day made my day a dream come true. I didn't have to lift a finger they made sure everything was perfect. Thanks Again!!!

Its Your Day, LLC responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your wedding was beautiful and fun!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna was terrific! What really made her stand out is that she stayed several hours after she was scheduled to leave so she could make sure all outstanding issues were in order. She also did an amazing job with managing the guest tables and place cards as I know there were issues but she handled it so well that it appeared flawless.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Cassandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I had to find a different vendor at the last minute to provide chair covers and saches for our wedding and reception. Lorna was the utmost professional and inspite of being very busy with other engagements she was able to locate what we needed, in constant communication, and delivered above our expectations. Thanks Lorna!!!

Its Your Day, LLC responded with the following comments:

Aww Thanks Mario! It was a pleasure

• Wedding: 06/03/2012
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna provided me with a great service. She handled everything very professionally. My guest wanted to know who she was and commented on how well she had everything going, they were just as pleased as I.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very satisfied with their professionlism and I would definitely use It's you Day for future events.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Sonya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at It's Your Day Services were very kind and went above and beyond what I'd expect to see from an event planning service. They had a solution for every emergency a bride could have, having a last minute iron handy to snacks in the bridal room. Their attention to detail was also noticed. They have a great crew that communicates well not only with the bride and groom but with the vendors as well. HIRE It's Your Day!!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

o...MY....GOSH!!! It's Your Day, LLC (Mrs. Lorna Marshall & staff) has convinced me that having a wedding planner is absolutely worth having. A necessity indeed! I feel that without It's Your Day, my day wouldn't have been as magical, besides the fact that I was marrying my prince charming...things may not have been so perfect. Lorna assisted me even down to the last second of me walking down the aisle to make sure that the vision that I had for me and my husband's big day was played out down to the T! While my vocabulary may limit my words for rating, my tears said a thousand words my mouth still to this day cannot express. I thank GOD for IYD's professionalism and ORGANIZATION! Not one detail was missed!!! I didn't have a worry or stress at all on the wedding day nor at the rehearsal! I was well taken care of as well as the rest of our wedding party. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING IT'S YOUR DAY, LLC for ANY event you have! You will NOT regret it!!! Very friendly and accomodating staff. Well worth the investment!!!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
248-562-2078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment