It's a Piece of Cake

It's a Piece of Cake

Favorite
Las Vegas, NV
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our cake was not only delicious and moist as cake should be, but it was absolutely gorgeous as well! When I went in to sample cakes I really had no idea what I wanted but Cindy helped us make the decision quickly. I gave her some input as to the overall feel and theme of our wedding, our colors and that I would really like lace incorporated into the cake somehow if possible. Right away she had a vision and was very confident that it would turn out exactly how we wanted. She was more than right! The cake was delivered early as I had requested so the photographers could take some pictures of it and I was blown away with how pretty it looked the first time I saw it. It just looked absolutely perfect and elegant alongside all the other decorations and all the guests loved the way it tasted. We put the top layer in the freezer but I highly doubt it is going to last very long in there!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Loved our cake! We met with her on two different occasions to go over what we wanted for our cake. She gave us a taste test of all the flavors and fillings. It was great and we really had a good idea of what to expect on our wedding day. We ended up changing a few things on the cake and I was able to tell them over the phone and they still got it perfect! Highly recommend!!!

4.7

Cindy,
made our wedding cake personalize and not the normal wedding cake, she listened to what we wanted and made it happen.
not only was is perfect and told our story of our engagement but yummy as well.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I think that's my cake on their profile picture! How exciting. Cindy was so friendly and nice, she made an out of town order a "piece of cake." I sent her a photo, and she created exactly what I wanted. The cake was delivered to the venue on time, in perfect condition, and her prices were the most affordable that I'd seen. This is a great company!

Private User
1+ year ago
2.2

I made an appointment for my cake tasting and they forgot that I had scheduled and appointment. I had to return another day :( The price was fair but my cake was not what I asked for. I emailed several pictures to make sure that make would look exactly like the pictures. Especially because I was told it would look the same.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cindy was awesome!!! Our wedding cake was what we wanted! I love that it is pictured on her site too! It tasted so delicious, our guestes loved that we had different little cakes! Cindy and our kids had an input with that! Thank you so for our perfect cake and making it the way we had in visioned it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Where do I begin?! First, Cindy Howell is so wonderful. Her personality is great and she is so incredibly passionate about what she does. That was the first sign we knew we wanted to continue to work with her. The first impression. She had an answer for every question we had. She was bubbly and easy to talk to. We didn't feel any pressure from her. Second, the taste. The cake. We had a tasting together, my husband and I, and that solidified our decision. Each cake, each frosting, and each filling was to die for. Really, the cake was so yummy. After leaving the cake tasting appointment, we couldn't stop talking about it. Cindy was great and so were her masterpiece cakes. We did the Amaretto cake with Bavarian cream filling and vanilla buttercream frosting along with her chocolate cake with the chocolate mousse filling and the vanilla buttercream frosting. Best decision ever. It was moist yet firm, delicious and easy to eat. Every single element of the cake was perfect. We are so grateful for Cindy and crossing paths with her!! Our wedding cake was a 6,8,10,12 4 tier, beautiful piece of art. We cannot wait for our one year anniversary to order a replica top tier for tradition sake! We love It's a piece of cake!!!!! Cindy is the BEST!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It's a Piece of Cake was wonderful! Referred to us by friends who had recently gotten married we didn't even shop around. Cindy was so attentive in designing our cake and giving us such easy choices, we were in and out within 20 minutes! The only concern was we had ordered square and rounds were delivered, but the taste was unbelievable... we ate wedding cake for breakfast for the next 3 days! Thank you, It's A Piece of Cake :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My order was for a Bridal Shower special design large cupcake with cake pops designed as flower blooms. I provided the concept and Cindy took it from there. Outcome was better then I imagined. Everyone thought it was a center piece decoration until time for dessert! The cake and filling was delicious, colors were what I envisioned; everyone raved about it. Service from start to delivery to set up was perfect. I have and will continue to recommend Piece of Cake to all and I will be a return customer for other events. Dr. H

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It's a Piece of Cake was WONDERFUL from start to finish. The tasting was unbelievable, they offered such a unique variety of cakes, fillings and frostings and were completely flexible if we wanted to try new things. Everything was amazing, which made our decision even harder. We ended up having 300 mini cupcakes for our wedding cake and our guests loved that idea. They were able to try the amazing flavors and noticed the beautiful decor. Not only was the food outstanding but the price was more than reasonable. I absolutely will use them in the future and will recommend to anyone!

4.7

I love working with them on my cupcake cakes. I changed up what I wanted a few times, but it was perfect in the end. My only complaint was that I thought the cupcakes would be a little bigger than they were and that there were times I had to re-email to get a response (this was, however, rare!)

I have used them since for last minute things and I would most definitely recommend them! Cindy is great to work with and her products are special, unique, and different, I am ALMOST excited about eating the top cake after our first year because of how delicious it was the first time around!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.2

I don't get any pleasure from writing a bad review - I wish I didn't have to, but it's been bothering me since my October 13th Vegas wedding. Your cake is supposed to be special, the cake cutting tradition and not to mention the cake cutting photos are all supposed to be memorable. Well not in my case. I was quite ashamed of my cake. It was nothing that I asked for. I sent pictures, corresponded through emails and over the phone, but somehow they got it ALL WRONG. The sad thing was, my cake was fairly simple - small, simple, but very cute... or it should have been. I don't know why they decided upon themselves to change what I asked for?!! Anyways, I was not happy with my cake at all and heck no I wouldn't ever recommend them to anyone. There are no do-overs on your wedding so be careful on who you choose to be your vendors!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our cake was delicious and beautiful! Loved every bit of it:) Thank you all!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake looked and tasted amazing, it was everything we expected. I highly recommend Cindy! Thank you Cindy for making apart of our day sooooo perfect!