Issa Michel Photography

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.3

The best photographer! Very easy to work with, very professional and very personable. His prices are really affordable and you get a lot in return compared to what other photographers offer. We are extremely satisfied and highly recommend him. Don't wait, definitely call and book him today!

Services Used: Photography

Issa was amazing to work with. He is extremely personable and a very talented photographer! We LOVE our wedding pictures!! There were so many beutiful photos of my husband and I, and he did a wonderful job with our bridal party poses (we had 10 brides maides and 10 groomsmen). The photos of our reception were AWESOME! He was right in the middle of the action the whole night! We had over 300 guests at our wedding, and he got pictures of everyone! My husband and I highly recommend Issa, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Issa Michel is extremely professional, yet friendly and very easy to work with. I had over 200 guest at my wedding and received so many compliments on Issa and his performance. I would recommend Issa Michel Photography to any future bride and groom OR any other special event. We absolutely loved him.
BOOK ISSA MICHEL PHOTOGRAPHY.....you will not regret!

Services Used: Photography

Issa is a very talented photographer who brings a priceless attribute to a wedding- an amazing and positive attitude. Issa's unfailing charm and energy actually increase the mood of the day. Also, Issa's packages are an excellent value. We looked at a couple of photographers before Issa, but after reviewing his portfolio and getting a glowing review from some friends of ours, we decided to book him immediately without looking any further. I am not sure if he still is offering this deal, but we got a free engagement photo shoot and two framed photographs from that session for display at our reception. On top of this, he still beat the prices of other photographers we looked at.

1.8

My husband and I were really happy with the quality of the photos that Issa took. We will treasure every moment he captured on our big day. Unfortunately, we were not happy with Issa's responsiveness or professionalism. The first thing happened on our wedding day. I walked up to Issa to thank him for the day and let him know we were excited about seeing the finished product. Issa then joked around and asked me when I was going to give him a tip. I was shocked and dismayed. After that day, we sent our chosen pictures and then requested a target date to get the final product of the albums. Issa became very unresponsive. I contacted him via email, phone, and facebook and he continued to say he was busy and did not set a target date or even a target month of completion. He mentioned how busy he was and how he would need 2-4 weeks more. He also continued to make comments about the tip he was missing. After several attempts of contact by my husband and I, Issa finally said he would complete the product. Approximately 8 1/2 months after our wedding, we finally received our albums. We did receive some upgrades for our time (flat page upgrade and max pages in album). I was so happy to have it over that I didn't call him back when we reviewed the books carefully and found some printing issues (bleeding of colors on pictures). As I said, we have some beautiful photos and we definitely enjoyed the photo shoots for our engagement and the day of. But, getting these will require a lot of work and a lot of patience on your part.

Issa Michel Photography responded with the following comments:

Wow! This review was phenomenal for a few reasons, but mainly because you LOVE the wedding pictures! You looked amazing in your gown and all the photos show it!! In all fairness, you did receive your books almost 8 months after your wedding, BUT it took you nearly 5 months to select which photos you wanted for your book, so technically you only waited a little over 3 months to get them....and I specifically said I would need about 3 to 4 months to complete your 3 book project because there were 11 other couple's book orders in line ahead of you...I was right on schedule :) Also Betty, it is VERY common to tip your photographer, especially after covering your wedding day for nearly 11 and a half hours!
Oh, you forgot to mention the 3 free lay flat upgrades I gave you are usually $190 each book :)
Honestly, I had a wonderful time at your wedding and I really enjoy showing off some of your pics on my website!! None the less, thanks for the review!

Services Used: Photography

Issa is AMAZING and worth every penny. I have just received my photos from my wedding and to say that he surpassed my expectations would be an understatement! Issa made everyone feel comfortable and he had fun with our guests while capturing the most important day of our lives. So easy to work with and just so kind, Issa took the time to get the perfect shot, yet let us enjoy our day at the same time.

Call ISSA and BOOK HIM TODAY! You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Issa Michel is a phenomenol photographer. He was such an easy going guy to be around, and he made it simple to have fun. All of our family and friends complimented on how great was. He was in all the right places in all the right times! Our pictures are wonderful and they really tell the story of our wedding! I highly recommend booking Issa. He is a true professional and very passionate about what he does.

Services Used: Photography

Issa is wonderful to work with! We are extremely happy with everything that he did for us. He took some really amazing pictures of our wedding day and made us feel stress free about the long list of family pictures we had to take after the ceremony. It was very exciting! He was very professional and all around, a lot of fun! My husband and I are constantly getting compliments about our pictures on our facebooks :) We are very proud to recommend Issa.

Services Used: Photography

Issa is an amazing photographer - He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding photos. The only complaint is that he can be slow to respond to emails. But in the end, if its an emergency you can just call him on his cell phone and get in touch more quickly.

Issa was also creative with a lot of our photos. We got married in a vineyard and he did some AMAZING photos - obviously with the grapes, but he did some unique shots in the dark where you can see us (looks like we're dancing) and all the stars above us....it looks so romantic!

We've been going through our photos trying to pick which ones to put into our album and there are just so many great shots!

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely happy with Issa's work, professionalism, ideas and attitude. I knew that once we hired him, I didn't have to worry about anything. The photographs were one of the most important things to me and he captured every great moment so well. He was relaxed on the day, which made me relaxed and he was totally flexible. He didn't overwhelm us with posing for photos but made sure he got all of the shots we knew we wanted, and then MANY more. Our albums are INCREDIBLE. He really delivered above and beyond what we expected and I am so grateful for his dedication, passion and commitment to our day and event.

Services Used: Photography

Amazing!! Issa Michel was the best vendor we booked! He is such a charismatic guy and got along with everyone so well! Our pictures are phenomenol! He captured so many great photos, we are so happy with everything that he did for us! The books he published for us are gorgeous! My husband and I have and always will highly reccommend Issa to photograph a wedding. Call and book him today!

Services Used: Photography

Issa was so much fun to work with! It was so easy to feel comfortable around him. He was extremely patient when we were doing our (huge) group portraits, and he also made sure everyone was visible and smiling each time :) Our family absolutely loved him! He had a smile on his face the entire day and always made you feel good about being photographed. By far, the best vendor we booked!

Services Used: Photography

Everything about our pictures were absolutely perfect, and it's all thanks to Issa! He was so much fun to work with and our entire wedding picture experience was so enjoyable. He was helpful & always so positive during each encounter we had. He was very flexible and allowed us to create our own unique wedding package that was important to us. We got married in July and it was so hot, and instead of taking outdoor pictures of the bridal party, we went to a sports bar and Issa came along with us and photographed some of our most favorite memories! He truly captured the emotions and feelings of the day and my husband and I wouldn't have it any other way & highly recommend Issa as your wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Issa was AMAZING to work with! He is very sweet, and really made us feel so special on the day of. He took so many beautiful pictures through out the day. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos as well as our books he made for us. He gave us all of our photos in hi-resolution for us to keep, whis is great becasue we can share them with every one! Hunter & I highly recommend Issa because he is a true professional that is dedicated to capturing wonderful photos on your wedding day! We are grateful to have booked him :)

Services Used: Photography

Issa was phenomenal! My husband and I are so happy with our whole experience and we cannot be happier with our wedding pictures. We have and will always highly recommend Issa Michel to everyone that needs an awesome photographer!!!

Services Used: Photography

He cannot be happier with our experience working with Issa for our wedding pics! He was so great to work with through out the whole process! When we look back on how he helped make our day so special, it really makes us thankful that we found him at the bridal show last year!! He took soo many amazing pictures and was so much fun to be around! All of our guests loved him and we do too :) He did a fantastic job during our engagement photoshoot and took AMAZING pictures on our wedding day! We highly recommend Issa Michel to everyone!!