Isabelle Selby Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
04/19/2015

Among all of the many other good things we have to say about Isabelle (especially now that we have our photos back, because they are beautiful), we truly appreciated that she was friendly, down-to-earth, open to the odd things we wanted to try, and generally a great person to work with. She was the first vendor we chose, before we had much idea of what we were going to do, and as a result, in addition to being a great photographer, she was there with us as our information source and sounding board during our entire planning process. That's not really what she signed up for, but I think of her as our partner in putting our wedding together, and I believe that because she was aware of all our planning and happy to work together with us and get to know us, she was able to give us these really wonderful photos that brought out who we are. Isabelle, thanks so much for all you've done for us!

Jesse
04/11/2015

FANTASTIC quality, manner and service. My wife and I could not recommend a wedding photographer any more than we do Isabelle. From the time she started work during bridal party preparations to the final photo of the last weary dancer, Isabelle took sharp photos and walked the perfect balance between giving our wedding party the direction they needed and laying back to take the candid shots that make a wedding album awesome. Her approach is professional, her prices are more than reasonable and the finished product she provides is something you want to show off time and again! A must hire for your event.

Jocelyn
10/04/2014

From the very beginning, Isabelle was the perfect professional in every way. She is very prompt with email communication and setting up meetings as needed. By filling out multiple thorough questionnaires, she is totally prepared for your day and all the shots necessary to make everything perfect.

Her photographs are STUNNING. She manages to capture each moment without being obtrusive or conspicuous. She is SO creative and I love the way she thought about arranging details to shoot in the best light. She also scouted out our neighborhood and was able to take shots at different graffiti walls that we would have never known about otherwise. She is very personable and a great member of your wedding "team".

She also sent us a preview less than 12 hours after our wedding (crazy!). We ended up getting our full package of pictures via email and zip drive about 2 months later and were blown away! She's just an all around sweet person as well and I highly highly recommend her to everyone!

Michelle
09/13/2014

After going through Isabelle's portfolio online during the beginning stages of our wedding planning, we immediately fell in love with all of her photos—so much so that we moved our initial wedding date so that we could have her capture our big day! It was the best decision we made. Isabelle, simply put, is an absolute joy.

For two people who have never been particularly comfortable in front of the camera, Isabelle was able to put us at ease from the get-go during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Her beautiful photos speak for themselves, but beyond that, her kindness, sense of humor and genuine personality made the entire experience that much more memorable. She's incredibly talented and the consummate professional—communicative, responsive and organized—while also being an all-around awesome person who felt like an old friend at every interaction.

Isabelle did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments and details of our big day and we could not be happier. She's the best!

Services Used: Photography

Choosing Isabelle as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! She was extremely professional, friendly, kept us calm all day, and really helped make the whole day run smoothly. We also loved how quick she was to respond to all emails and questions that we had leading up to the wedding. Most importantly, the quality of her photos and the special moments she and her team were able to capture make her better than any other photographer I've seen. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. You will NOT be disappointed with Isabelle Selby Photography, trust me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

We are SO glad that we chose Isabelle as our wedding photographer. She did our engagement photos, so we got to know her a little before the wedding. She was super responsive and promptly answered all of my silly little questions leading up to the big day, which is such a help in the planning stages. She arrived early on the wedding day, and she was organized but also very laid-back and calm, which was so nice to be around in the midst of wedding day stress. When we got the photos from the wedding we were absolutely blown away. She's so talented, and she did a great job on both portraits and candids, which was really important to me. She did a fabulous job capturing our day, and she was a joy to work with.

Chandra
08/23/2014

Isabelle did my best friends wedding and the quality of the photos spoke for themselves. When I got engaged me and my then fiancé went over our must haves, Isabelle was on my list. We are very happy we went with our pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Isabelle is a wonderful photographer. She has a beautiful photographic style, which is well-suited to weddings and captured our day perfectly. She was willing to meet with us multiple times before the wedding date, and worked hard to capture exactly what we requested. I was amazed at how many details she captured throughout the day. She creates beautiful portraits, and is also very skilled at capturing the big moments and candids throughout the day.

I spoke with multiple photographers before choosing Isabelle. We chose her for her beautiful style and her experience with weddings. You spend a lot of time with your wedding photographer on your wedding day, and her fun, relaxed, and confident nature helped the day go smoothly.

I highly recommend her!!

Leah
08/02/2014

Isabelle was absolutely brilliant- completely got what we were going for with our rustic country wedding vibe. The pictures were stunning, creative, evocative- everything we could have wanted and so much more. Isabelle was SO calm, easy-going, flexible and I really enjoyed having her around while we were getting ready for our wedding, which was a surprise to me as I don't love getting my picture taken. But she does her work with exceptional grace and poise and her presence only added to our day- that is kind of photographer I LOVE! I would recommend her 100%- incredible service, amazing talent, unbelievable photos!

Private User
1+ year ago

We are so glad we chose Isabelle to be our wedding photographer ... she was attentive to us before, during and after our wedding. Leading up the event, she was easy to get in touch with and attentive to our requests and concerns. On the actual day, she was everywhere and nowhere at once--how she managed to take so many photos and yet not block everyone else's view was more than impressive. Of course, the photos she took made everyone look gorgeous and really captured the spirit of the day. Isabelle was easy to talk to and very professional throughout the entire process, we really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are so grateful that we found Isabelle to capture our special day. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free! We first met Isabelle about a year before the wedding at our engagement shoot - from that moment we were hooked! She was prompt, professional and above all just a genuinely great person. It really felt like we were working with a friend rather than a vendor which put us at ease. Her photographs speak for themselves, she has this wonderful talent of capturing the small beautiful moments that are too often overlooked.

So many guests commented on how sweet and unobtrusive Isabelle was as she worked her magic. We received a set of proofs a day later and were blown away by the turnaround time and beauty of her photos! Our full gallery arrived a few weeks later, needless to say we are thrilled with the results. I highly recommend choosing Isabelle to capture your day, it was truly one of the best decisions we made!!

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy that we could work with Isabelle on our wedding day. She is a true gem - a genuinely kind, down-to-earth person and also an immensely talented photographer.

From our very first meeting, we knew we would have fun working with Isabelle. We really enjoyed our engagement shoot and, on the wedding day, she was so attentive to us and our families and managed to capture all the key moments through the day, without being obtrusive in the slightest. And-- her photos are incredibly beautiful. I recently was flipping through our album and loved reliving our day through her skillful lens - the way she captures light, people, and a scene is so natural and effortlessly stunning. We are so glad we worked with Isabelle and would do so again in a second - we cannot recommend her highly enough!

Alice
05/25/2014

Isabelle was the first vendor I chose - I had come across her photos even before I was engaged and was so taken by her work that I knew I had to have her! Unlike, so many other parts of the wedding, the photography was seamless and stress free. From the first time we worked with her on our engagement photos a year before the wedding through our wedding day, she was fantastic - a a sweet, joyful, and calming presence.

Isabelle has a unique and romantic eye and we were so very happy with our wedding photos. going through them with our family was an incredible experience, getting to relive so many moments and getting a glimpse of so many others that we didn't get to witness on our wedding day.

I could not be happier with the experience of working with Isabelle and the photos she and Will took and would love to work with her again someday!

Catherine
03/22/2014

Isabelle is an amazing wedding photographer and wonderful vendor to work with in the planning process. Her images are beautiful and creative. She captured the special moments of the day, gave us some lovely family portraits, and overall her images have life and vivacity which will help us remember the beautiful setting and details of the whole day. She was really flexible and accommodating as well as being a creative and positive spirit.

I am so thrilled with her work and the images she shared with us of our wedding. Couldn't say more positive things!

Services Used: Photography

I researched at least 20 photographers before I selected Isabelle. I selected her based on the composition, framing and style of her photographs, as well as her fair prices, since I had a destination wedding in Anguilla.

Isabelle is extremely relaxed and made us feel comfortable and natural during our engagement shoot. She did a great job scoping out the locations for the engagement shoot and wedding. She and her assistant (Sas) blended in with the guests and took wonderful photographs capturing both candid and posed shots. They worked tirelessly during the rehearsal dinner and during the entire day and night of the wedding.

She provided the engagement album, preview wedding album and full album on time. We were so happy with how the photos turned out and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Isabelle to anyone.

Kiersten
10/19/2013

We are so thankful that we found Isabelle. She captured the memories of our special day and engagement shoot better than we could have ever hoped for or imagined. From the very first meeting, we realized that Isabelle is a special person who truly loves what she does and we jumped at the chance to work with her. Isabelle listened to our vision for our engagement shoot and thoughtfully helped us bring our vision to life with the kind of care that only a dear friend would take (and we had just met!). It was a cold, gray and rainy winter day and our photos awesome! We were thrilled to find that our experience on our wedding day was even better. From getting ready to the first look and our portraits, to our ceremony and celebration, thanks to Isabelle we have beautifully captured memories to last a lifetime. To top it all off, Isabelle is an absolute gem to work with and we loved and appreciated her presence. Isabelle is a perfect combination of professionalism and wonderful personality and we cannot recommend her highly enough!