Irini's Originals, LLC

(4.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is the best! She is so honest! They can customize the dress there too!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to 5 different dress shops and Irini's by far was the best in customer service, flexibility with my schedule, and value. The business is family owned and operated and it shows with 1 on 1 appointments. Felt like my dress & how I looked on my big day mattered rather than just being another sale (like how I felt at those chain stores.) Nikki is also the seamstress and made me feel confident that what she promised could be done.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for someone who puts their heart and soul into what they do, look no further than Irini's. My first contact with Nikki was calling to set up an appointment when I was in Delaware for the day. I was going off a recommendation from a friend and Nikki was extremely helpful fitting me in during the lunch hour on an already jam packed day--and I am SO happy she did! I was so excited when we got to our appointment that I could actually pull my own dresses to try on! I had given Nikki a description of what I wanted and she pulled dresses that fit that, but also let my mom and I pull anything that sparked our interest, one of those ended up being my wedding dress. I had found "the dress" but still had another appointment after that I wanted to honor. Nikki said she would be there all day and to just stop in if I was definitely sure I wanted to get that dress. I was back half an hour later. :)

One that that is important to know about Irini's is that it is not your typical corporate wedding store or your typical wedding boutique. Nikki and her family are the only people who work in the store, and they truly made it a family business with a family atmosphere. From our first visit to our 15th (my sister is also getting married and bought her dress from Irini's), Nikki and her family have always greeted us with smiles and hugs and I truly felt that they were our friends in this process.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses from Irini's Originals, and absolutely loved how they all turned out. Irini's is a family-owned business, and I worked very closely with Nikki (the daughter). She was awesome and made sure that the dresses looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend Irini's without hesitation.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with the staff/family of Irini's was a truly wonderful experience. Ten years ago, I bought my senior prom dress here. This year, I bought my wedding dress at Irini's. The fact that it is all family run is really important to me, and this family is wonderful.
When I arrived, Niki greeted me and immediately found a dress that was not only in my price range that we discussed, but also looked stunning on my figure. It also matched my mother's veil perfectly. Niki let us scan the racks (which, I read below and some people seem to think is terrible, but I really enjoyed! All people that came with me had a really fun time!). After trying on about 9 other dresses that I loved, two which were so different and looked so beautiful, Niki pulled a dress that turned out to be very different from what I thought wanted, and yet was "the one." Niki really spent the time to get to know me and my style throughout the process, a process that was just so easy and enjoyable!
I was truly impressed by the professionalism that Niki had, as well as the passion and love for materials and fabrics. It is truly an art what she does, and I am so happy that she spent the time to talk to me about what she could do to make the dress perfect. Niki was so friendly and helpful, that I wish all future brides get the opportunity to work with her. She spent a great amount of time on me, and then allowed us to scan the bridesmaids dresses.
Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Niki and her mom are amazing! So friendly and accommodating. They felt like family!!!! Great prices and gorgeous gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Love love love. So glad I chose to come here.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love love LOVE this place! Irini and Nikki are so sweet and responsive! Nikki is VERY truthful in everything she does. If she doesn't think something looks good/right, she'll let you know, and I loved that! She helped my mother find the right dress and color for the day, too, which was a huge help because my mom was clueless! Very nice, family owned and run business. I drove over an hour to go to this place!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Niki, her Mom, and the entire family was absolutely fabulous to work with! My dress, veil, hair piece and all bridesmaids dresses came out perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything! THANK YOU for helping to make our special day that much more wonderful!!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Irini's was great to work with. Nicky is so personable and they do amazing work! I scheduled an appointment the day before I wanted to come in, and she was able to squeeze me in. My mom, sister and I pulled a few dresses for me to try on and Nicky grabbed one she wanted me to try. Nicky's pick was the first dress I tried on and I absolutely loved it! Needless to say the other dresses didn't compare and I ended up choosing the first dress, the one Nicky picked! Irini's is a VERY busy store, but in order to have the attention and care you deserve they only have Nicky and her mom working there, but I loved the 1 on 1 attention. After only 2 appointments Nicky made me feel as though we'd been friends forever, and at my last appointment when I picked up my dress her mother and her gave me the biggest hugs and it felt as though they were family. I would 100% recommend Irini's to anyone looking for bridal gowns or bridesmaids dresses, they were amazing! And definitely have alterations done there, they were spot on!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki and her mother were such a big help when it came to my wedding dress! They are both so friendly and Nikki always remembers you when you call. Whenever I called, I felt like I was talking to a friend that I've known for years. They allowed me to set up a payment plan, which really helped out a lot! The alterations that Irini did were perfect! My dress fit like a glove and made me feel so beautiful!
We also got our bridesmaids dresses here. The prices were awesome! Thank you Nikki and Irini!

• Wedding: 10/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Niki and Irini RoCk!!! I would not go anywhere else to find a dress. There huge selection of dresses and their expertise is AmAzInG!!! You can't beat the prices either. You will not walk out of there unhappy! AmAzInG!!!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and wedding dress from Irini's Originals. They were such a joy to work with! All of our dresses and alterations were done in a timely manner with the individual attention that they needed. This is a family owned business that knows what they are doing. They do require appointments, which I prefer, so their attention is on you and you alone. Nikki also knows what dress will look good on each person. The first dress I put on was her recommendation and it was the one I purchased. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted. I highly recommend using Irini's Originals whether it's for prom, weddings, etc.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I dreamed of finding my wedding dress, a place like Irini's was exactly what I imagined. It is a family run boutique. Nikki, her mother, Irini, husband, and father all pitch in to making your shopping experience one to remember. When shopping for your gown, remember to be patient. Shopping for a dress is a beautiful occasion, don't rush it! Take your time, and allow the consultant to take hers. That way, she will be able to pull exactly what you are looking for.

It is very important to make an appointment when wedding dress shopping in general, but at Irini's this is especially true. Nikki, went above and beyond in helping me to find my perfect dress. She was able to pick through my pictures and description of what I was looking for and pull exactly what I envisioned. I enjoyed my experience there so much that I returned with my bridesmaids to purchase their gowns there, too.

All of the alterations were done in-house by Irini, Nikki's mother, and they were done beautifully. I even had a bridesmaid order a gown and then two weeks later find out she was expecting. She was going to be 7 months pregnant at the wedding, of course this was a cause for concern. Nikki and her mom reconfigured the back of the gown perfectly and worked with my bridesmaid at three fittings to be sure it would fit right.

Thank you, Nikki and Irini, for finding me the perfect dress for the biggest day of my life!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with my dress, thanks to Irini's Originals! When I first tried on "the one" I didn't get the initial reaction that some brides may get "this is it!" or "I'm saying Yes to the Dress!" I loved everything about the dress expect for the top. The straps were very thick. I wanted straps, but something about them made my look a lot older then what I had pictured in my head. Nikki immediately, got the same feeling and before I could say anything, she worked her magic! Once she made the straps thinner and a little off the shoulders, I was sold! There I was, looking at myself in the mirror with the wedding dress of my dreams! I never had any problems going back for alterations for my dress and my bridesmaids dresses. I would recommend Irini's originals to all brides to be out there!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Irini’s had a unique selection of gowns. I had gone to many bridal shops and saw the same gowns. But I found the gown I loved at Irini’s. Niki was amazing. She was patient and very knowledgeable. She took the time to get to know all of her customers. I also had my gown altered at Irini’s, and they did a great job with the alterations.
Thank you, Niki and Irini’s Originals!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am going to miss Irini and Niki so much! I found them after my cousin used them for her wedding and our bridesmaid's dresses. You absolutely can not beat the prices! This is not a hoity toity wedding salon, it is a family owned business that may make you wait a little bit as they're dashing from person to person to make sure everyone gets the time and attention they need. I really appreciated the personal connection that we made with Niki and her mother. Niki helped me find the perfect dress!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012