Irini's Originals, LLC

4.3
Flexibility
Latrice B
06/25/2015

My MOH is in Delaware and myself and my other bridesmaids are in Indianapolis making it a bit of a challenge to coordinate selecting their dresses. I started a search for salons in Delaware and found Irini's Originals! Niki was AMAZING and extremely helpful with locating 11 possible dresses and even offering a discount on a group order of all bridesmaids dresses. Even after my MOH took two weeks to contact the salon (she was sent an email to the wrong address), Niki not only answered my call in the midst of a snow storm in Delaware (she forwarded calls to her personal phone) but assured me my MOH's dress would come in time. If you're looking for a dedicated salon with a great quantity of quality dresses...check out Irini's!

Private User
Recently Married

Nicki and her mother were absolutely great. I haven't read reviews on this site because I think if you are getting married, you probably think everything is fantastic anyway because you are so happy, but truly, this was a lovely shopping experience. No pressure. Nicki took one look at me and picked out a dress and hung it in the changing room. I picked many others, and thought it was weird that she picked a dress that didn't really match what I said I was looking for, but shut my mouth and tried it on. That was the dress! Over 50 years in the same business means that you know what people are actually looking for versus what they think they are looking for. They worked with my long-distance schedule for the fittings, and Nicki's husband made me the veil that I wanted for $25. You really can't beat the prices or the service here. Nicki even texted me photos of the beading on the dress when I lost mine. Don't bother shopping at the more high pressure places. Just go to Nicki and she will help you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my dress I was able to add a skirt too. I had plenty of fittings to make sure it fit just right

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Where do I even begin.... Niki and her mother are the best out there. She is trustworthy, honest and does her best to get you what you want. Not only did I get my dress from her, but also my bridesmaid dresses. She has worked with several of my immediate family members and extended family members and every experience has been awesome. There is a little story behind why they are so amazing... I got my dress at an awesome price and since I was on a very tight budget, decided to go to someone less expensive for my alterations. This was a horrible idea. They pretty much ruined the dress. With two weeks before my wedding, I did not have a dress. I swallowed my pride and called Niki to see if they could do something. From that point forward, they spent time with me on a daily basis (literally)..fitting and correcting..fitting and correcting. I picked up my dress 3 or 4 days before my wedding and it fit perfectly. They went above and beyond to help me and I am forever grateful to Niki and her mother.

Private User
Recently Married

Nikki is the best! She is so honest! They can customize the dress there too!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 5 different dress shops and Irini's by far was the best in customer service, flexibility with my schedule, and value. The business is family owned and operated and it shows with 1 on 1 appointments. Felt like my dress & how I looked on my big day mattered rather than just being another sale (like how I felt at those chain stores.) Nikki is also the seamstress and made me feel confident that what she promised could be done.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for someone who puts their heart and soul into what they do, look no further than Irini's. My first contact with Nikki was calling to set up an appointment when I was in Delaware for the day. I was going off a recommendation from a friend and Nikki was extremely helpful fitting me in during the lunch hour on an already jam packed day--and I am SO happy she did! I was so excited when we got to our appointment that I could actually pull my own dresses to try on! I had given Nikki a description of what I wanted and she pulled dresses that fit that, but also let my mom and I pull anything that sparked our interest, one of those ended up being my wedding dress. I had found "the dress" but still had another appointment after that I wanted to honor. Nikki said she would be there all day and to just stop in if I was definitely sure I wanted to get that dress. I was back half an hour later. :)

One that that is important to know about Irini's is that it is not your typical corporate wedding store or your typical wedding boutique. Nikki and her family are the only people who work in the store, and they truly made it a family business with a family atmosphere. From our first visit to our 15th (my sister is also getting married and bought her dress from Irini's), Nikki and her family have always greeted us with smiles and hugs and I truly felt that they were our friends in this process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses from Irini's Originals, and absolutely loved how they all turned out. Irini's is a family-owned business, and I worked very closely with Nikki (the daughter). She was awesome and made sure that the dresses looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend Irini's without hesitation.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Working with the staff/family of Irini's was a truly wonderful experience. Ten years ago, I bought my senior prom dress here. This year, I bought my wedding dress at Irini's. The fact that it is all family run is really important to me, and this family is wonderful.
When I arrived, Niki greeted me and immediately found a dress that was not only in my price range that we discussed, but also looked stunning on my figure. It also matched my mother's veil perfectly. Niki let us scan the racks (which, I read below and some people seem to think is terrible, but I really enjoyed! All people that came with me had a really fun time!). After trying on about 9 other dresses that I loved, two which were so different and looked so beautiful, Niki pulled a dress that turned out to be very different from what I thought wanted, and yet was "the one." Niki really spent the time to get to know me and my style throughout the process, a process that was just so easy and enjoyable!
I was truly impressed by the professionalism that Niki had, as well as the passion and love for materials and fabrics. It is truly an art what she does, and I am so happy that she spent the time to talk to me about what she could do to make the dress perfect. Niki was so friendly and helpful, that I wish all future brides get the opportunity to work with her. She spent a great amount of time on me, and then allowed us to scan the bridesmaids dresses.
Thanks so much!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Niki and her mom are amazing! So friendly and accommodating. They felt like family!!!! Great prices and gorgeous gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Love love love. So glad I chose to come here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love love LOVE this place! Irini and Nikki are so sweet and responsive! Nikki is VERY truthful in everything she does. If she doesn't think something looks good/right, she'll let you know, and I loved that! She helped my mother find the right dress and color for the day, too, which was a huge help because my mom was clueless! Very nice, family owned and run business. I drove over an hour to go to this place!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Niki, her Mom, and the entire family was absolutely fabulous to work with! My dress, veil, hair piece and all bridesmaids dresses came out perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything! THANK YOU for helping to make our special day that much more wonderful!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Irini's was great to work with. Nicky is so personable and they do amazing work! I scheduled an appointment the day before I wanted to come in, and she was able to squeeze me in. My mom, sister and I pulled a few dresses for me to try on and Nicky grabbed one she wanted me to try. Nicky's pick was the first dress I tried on and I absolutely loved it! Needless to say the other dresses didn't compare and I ended up choosing the first dress, the one Nicky picked! Irini's is a VERY busy store, but in order to have the attention and care you deserve they only have Nicky and her mom working there, but I loved the 1 on 1 attention. After only 2 appointments Nicky made me feel as though we'd been friends forever, and at my last appointment when I picked up my dress her mother and her gave me the biggest hugs and it felt as though they were family. I would 100% recommend Irini's to anyone looking for bridal gowns or bridesmaids dresses, they were amazing! And definitely have alterations done there, they were spot on!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nikki and her mother were such a big help when it came to my wedding dress! They are both so friendly and Nikki always remembers you when you call. Whenever I called, I felt like I was talking to a friend that I've known for years. They allowed me to set up a payment plan, which really helped out a lot! The alterations that Irini did were perfect! My dress fit like a glove and made me feel so beautiful!
We also got our bridesmaids dresses here. The prices were awesome! Thank you Nikki and Irini!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Niki and Irini RoCk!!! I would not go anywhere else to find a dress. There huge selection of dresses and their expertise is AmAzInG!!! You can't beat the prices either. You will not walk out of there unhappy! AmAzInG!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and wedding dress from Irini's Originals. They were such a joy to work with! All of our dresses and alterations were done in a timely manner with the individual attention that they needed. This is a family owned business that knows what they are doing. They do require appointments, which I prefer, so their attention is on you and you alone. Nikki also knows what dress will look good on each person. The first dress I put on was her recommendation and it was the one I purchased. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted. I highly recommend using Irini's Originals whether it's for prom, weddings, etc.