Irini's Originals, LLC

3.9
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I bought my perfect dress at a sample sale at Irini's. It was my first time trying on dresses but after trying about 10 at Irini's, I knew that this one was it! I was very happy with the service at Irini's; it's true that they won't be glued to you every second which I guess some people find rude but I was honestly happy to have a few minutes alone with my dress and my friend so that we could discuss it without a salesperson hovering (which I hate). Everyone was wonderful and they even stayed late until my mom got the emailed picture of my dress so that I could say yes with her approval!

Latrice B
06/25/2015

My MOH is in Delaware and myself and my other bridesmaids are in Indianapolis making it a bit of a challenge to coordinate selecting their dresses. I started a search for salons in Delaware and found Irini's Originals! Niki was AMAZING and extremely helpful with locating 11 possible dresses and even offering a discount on a group order of all bridesmaids dresses. Even after my MOH took two weeks to contact the salon (she was sent an email to the wrong address), Niki not only answered my call in the midst of a snow storm in Delaware (she forwarded calls to her personal phone) but assured me my MOH's dress would come in time. If you're looking for a dedicated salon with a great quantity of quality dresses...check out Irini's!

Tiffany S.
06/06/2015

I got married on June 6, 2015 and I ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses and my veil from Irini's. They definitely have the best prices in town. Irini's is a family owned business and Niki was absolutely wonderful. She made us feel like part of her family and was a big help since all of my bridesmaids were out of town. She made the process of ordering dresses extremely easy and the dresses came in even earlier than expected. Thanks again Niki for all of your help. I will definitely recommend your shop to future brides.

Recently Married

Nicki and her mother were absolutely great. I haven't read reviews on this site because I think if you are getting married, you probably think everything is fantastic anyway because you are so happy, but truly, this was a lovely shopping experience. No pressure. Nicki took one look at me and picked out a dress and hung it in the changing room. I picked many others, and thought it was weird that she picked a dress that didn't really match what I said I was looking for, but shut my mouth and tried it on. That was the dress! Over 50 years in the same business means that you know what people are actually looking for versus what they think they are looking for. They worked with my long-distance schedule for the fittings, and Nicki's husband made me the veil that I wanted for $25. You really can't beat the prices or the service here. Nicki even texted me photos of the beading on the dress when I lost mine. Don't bother shopping at the more high pressure places. Just go to Nicki and she will help you.

Recently Married

Nikki is a doll and a pleasure to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and even ordered custom straps for my dress that turned out PERFECT! I recommend Irini's to any beautiful bride out there who wants to find the perfect wedding dress! Nikki and team are very talented with alterations and I was so impressed how great my bustle turned out! Also, prices are very affordable!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my dress for my wedding day! I kid you not when I say that when Niki picked it I did not want to try it on...I'm glad she convinced me! She had such a great sense of what would look good on me, even when I was convinced I wanted something else...turns out what I thought I wanted I didn't like the look of when I actually tried it on. I also had my bridesmaids order the dresses here. Niki was so helpful in helping me make the decision of which line to go with for my ladies. Niki and her family did an amazing job with the alterations of all the dresses! My wedding day was exactly how I always dreamed it would be, and Irini's Original's dress boutique helped make that happen! Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my dress I was able to add a skirt too. I had plenty of fittings to make sure it fit just right

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Where do I even begin.... Niki and her mother are the best out there. She is trustworthy, honest and does her best to get you what you want. Not only did I get my dress from her, but also my bridesmaid dresses. She has worked with several of my immediate family members and extended family members and every experience has been awesome. There is a little story behind why they are so amazing... I got my dress at an awesome price and since I was on a very tight budget, decided to go to someone less expensive for my alterations. This was a horrible idea. They pretty much ruined the dress. With two weeks before my wedding, I did not have a dress. I swallowed my pride and called Niki to see if they could do something. From that point forward, they spent time with me on a daily basis (literally)..fitting and correcting..fitting and correcting. I picked up my dress 3 or 4 days before my wedding and it fit perfectly. They went above and beyond to help me and I am forever grateful to Niki and her mother.

Recently Married

Nikki is the best! She is so honest! They can customize the dress there too!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 5 different dress shops and Irini's by far was the best in customer service, flexibility with my schedule, and value. The business is family owned and operated and it shows with 1 on 1 appointments. Felt like my dress & how I looked on my big day mattered rather than just being another sale (like how I felt at those chain stores.) Nikki is also the seamstress and made me feel confident that what she promised could be done.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for someone who puts their heart and soul into what they do, look no further than Irini's. My first contact with Nikki was calling to set up an appointment when I was in Delaware for the day. I was going off a recommendation from a friend and Nikki was extremely helpful fitting me in during the lunch hour on an already jam packed day--and I am SO happy she did! I was so excited when we got to our appointment that I could actually pull my own dresses to try on! I had given Nikki a description of what I wanted and she pulled dresses that fit that, but also let my mom and I pull anything that sparked our interest, one of those ended up being my wedding dress. I had found "the dress" but still had another appointment after that I wanted to honor. Nikki said she would be there all day and to just stop in if I was definitely sure I wanted to get that dress. I was back half an hour later. :)

One that that is important to know about Irini's is that it is not your typical corporate wedding store or your typical wedding boutique. Nikki and her family are the only people who work in the store, and they truly made it a family business with a family atmosphere. From our first visit to our 15th (my sister is also getting married and bought her dress from Irini's), Nikki and her family have always greeted us with smiles and hugs and I truly felt that they were our friends in this process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses from Irini's Originals, and absolutely loved how they all turned out. Irini's is a family-owned business, and I worked very closely with Nikki (the daughter). She was awesome and made sure that the dresses looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend Irini's without hesitation.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Working with the staff/family of Irini's was a truly wonderful experience. Ten years ago, I bought my senior prom dress here. This year, I bought my wedding dress at Irini's. The fact that it is all family run is really important to me, and this family is wonderful.
When I arrived, Niki greeted me and immediately found a dress that was not only in my price range that we discussed, but also looked stunning on my figure. It also matched my mother's veil perfectly. Niki let us scan the racks (which, I read below and some people seem to think is terrible, but I really enjoyed! All people that came with me had a really fun time!). After trying on about 9 other dresses that I loved, two which were so different and looked so beautiful, Niki pulled a dress that turned out to be very different from what I thought wanted, and yet was "the one." Niki really spent the time to get to know me and my style throughout the process, a process that was just so easy and enjoyable!
I was truly impressed by the professionalism that Niki had, as well as the passion and love for materials and fabrics. It is truly an art what she does, and I am so happy that she spent the time to talk to me about what she could do to make the dress perfect. Niki was so friendly and helpful, that I wish all future brides get the opportunity to work with her. She spent a great amount of time on me, and then allowed us to scan the bridesmaids dresses.
Thanks so much!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Niki and her mom are amazing! So friendly and accommodating. They felt like family!!!! Great prices and gorgeous gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Love love love. So glad I chose to come here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love love LOVE this place! Irini and Nikki are so sweet and responsive! Nikki is VERY truthful in everything she does. If she doesn't think something looks good/right, she'll let you know, and I loved that! She helped my mother find the right dress and color for the day, too, which was a huge help because my mom was clueless! Very nice, family owned and run business. I drove over an hour to go to this place!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Niki, her Mom, and the entire family was absolutely fabulous to work with! My dress, veil, hair piece and all bridesmaids dresses came out perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything! THANK YOU for helping to make our special day that much more wonderful!!