Invitations By Dawn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved our wedding invitations, they were very nice and unique! They were also very responsibly priced! I would defiantly use them again!

Services Used: Invitations

A+ Online support very helpful. Invitations arrived quickly and were great quality. Received many compliments.

Services Used: Invitations

We absolutely loved our Wedding Invitations. They did a great job. We received them very quickly after they were ordered. They have a wonderful selection to choose from as well as plenty of sales running. Would definitely recommend them for any invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations were beautiful and made of the highest quality. The process was easy. Their support staff was great, as we needed to send some invitations internationally. We are so glad we found Invitations By Dawn

Miss L
Recently Married

BEAUTIFUL invitations (and so much more) at a great price!!! I loved my invitations and personalized reception items that I purchased from Invitations by Dawn. It was really helpful to be able to actually see samples of the invitations in advance. Also, we purchased our items at a time when they were offering a promotional offer, which helped for this bride-on-a-budget :-) Great, reliable service at an affordable cost.

Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies
Recently Married

Invitations by Dawn was wonderful to work with. I ordered a bunch of free samples. The quality was wonderful and the invitations were beautiful. The service was fantastic. I had made a couple mistakes when I submitted my order online and when I called in to fix it they noticed some spacing issues that I didn't even see. They fixed everything for me without a problem. Our international order was here within a week.

Recently Married

I was so pleased with my wedding invitations! They came quickly, and I felt I got a good deal for great quality invites! Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

We looked at so many places, but Invitations by Dawn had the most uniquely elegant invitations. We ordered samples that came within a few days. Once we ordered our invitations, we had requested a bunch of modifications. We placed our order around 8:30pm Thursday night, by 9am Friday morning, we had an email which contained proofs of our cards with all of our requested modifications. I then made a couple of more modifications, and within about 20 minutes, I had another email. We were able to approve the proofs before noon. So excited and can't wait to see the final outcome!

Services Used: Invitations

It was extremely helpful to be able to receive free samples of the products and the website is very user friendly. Once ordered, the products arrived timely and as expected, and in excellent quality. It was wonderful to be able to find products to fit our theme of a renaissance wedding! In addition to the invitations, we purchased thank you cards and had our wedding poem favor printed on parchment scrolls. Considering when we initially started reviewing all the overwhelming options and companies offering invitations, once we found Invitations by Dawn - that portion of the wedding planning became so much easier!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Nicole
04/17/2015

We found the most beautiful 3-piece invitation set for a great price! They were the perfect invites for our New Orleans wedding!

Recently Married

Loved my invitations. They have a great variety and the prices are wonderful, not to mention the many discounts they run.

Recently Married

I love my invitations! They were affordable and very beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted and they were speedy in shipping.

Services Used: Invitations

This is a fabulous website with very reasonable prices. I love the way you can make your own sample invitation or even order samples to view in person. Whatever choice you decide there are lots of different styles, colors and fonts to choose from.

Recently Married

I ordered my invitations on a Thursday night and within 24 hours was notified they were out of stock. I called customer service and was told they would be in on Monday. Not only did they apologize and give me an exact timeframe of when I could expect them, they overnighted them to me free of charge. Incredible customer service and outstanding quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations by Dawn was truly exceptional! Ordering things online, especially your wedding invitations, can be super scary! However, this company sent you a number of different samples to let you get a feel of what it looks like in person; and they were quick about it! The value is just uncomprable. There are invitations for any budget and they are constantly having sales. We got lucky and were able to get 40% off! This helped our budget A LOT! They have hundreds of different styles and you can even create your own. The customer service was outstanding as well. There were many questions my mom had and they were able to answer everything quickly and in a simple way to understand! I will definitely be using them for other occasions!

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancee and I were looking for invitations for months (well, she was looking harder than I was), but we found a great selection of just the type we were looking for with Invitations By Dawn. They didn't break our budget either, which was great. We ordered samples and picked out our invitation from there. Very high quality invites and great customization capabilities. I recommend.