Invitations By Dawn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Loved my invitations. They have a great variety and the prices are wonderful, not to mention the many discounts they run.

Recently Married

I love my invitations! They were affordable and very beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted and they were speedy in shipping.

Services Used: Invitations

This is a fabulous website with very reasonable prices. I love the way you can make your own sample invitation or even order samples to view in person. Whatever choice you decide there are lots of different styles, colors and fonts to choose from.

Recently Married

I ordered my invitations on a Thursday night and within 24 hours was notified they were out of stock. I called customer service and was told they would be in on Monday. Not only did they apologize and give me an exact timeframe of when I could expect them, they overnighted them to me free of charge. Incredible customer service and outstanding quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations by Dawn was truly exceptional! Ordering things online, especially your wedding invitations, can be super scary! However, this company sent you a number of different samples to let you get a feel of what it looks like in person; and they were quick about it! The value is just uncomprable. There are invitations for any budget and they are constantly having sales. We got lucky and were able to get 40% off! This helped our budget A LOT! They have hundreds of different styles and you can even create your own. The customer service was outstanding as well. There were many questions my mom had and they were able to answer everything quickly and in a simple way to understand! I will definitely be using them for other occasions!

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancee and I were looking for invitations for months (well, she was looking harder than I was), but we found a great selection of just the type we were looking for with Invitations By Dawn. They didn't break our budget either, which was great. We ordered samples and picked out our invitation from there. Very high quality invites and great customization capabilities. I recommend.

Services Used: Invitations

Loved my invitations! They looked perfect and I recieved so many compliments about them! Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

I received my invitations and reply cards very quickly and they are beautiful! They match pour happily ever after theme perfectly and at a amazing price!

Services Used: Invitations

I absolutely loved our save the dates & invitations! We received tons of compliments on them from our guests. The pricing was great, they always have great deals to take advantage of online. And their website makes it incredibly easy to personalize your invitations. I even had to make a call to their customer service for an error I made - they quickly and kindly made the changes for me! Highly recommend for your wedding needs!

Chelsea
03/07/2015

My invites turned out better than expected!!! They came in right on time. Couldn't be more happier.

Recently Married

Invitations by Dawn provided free samples through their website which was great in narrowing the search. Once we Did choose the invitations arrived in great time and turned out perfect.

Services Used: Invitations

Our wedding invitations came out just the way they we're shown online. The color is perfect and they we're delivered on time as expected!

Services Used: Invitations

I had a great experience ordering from Invitations by Dawn. I was a little nervous about the quality of invitations ordered online, but they ended up being beautiful and very high quality!! They came super fast, too. The customer service is FABULOUS. If I had any questions, any time of the day, I would just chat the customer service team and they promptly responded with all of the answers I needed. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Great price, great customer service, ease of design and ordering, and VERY affordable. Definitely recommend!!

Recently Married

Our wedding invitations were just what we wanted, and they were really affordable! The invitations matched the design we picked for our wedding website, too! We highly recommend Invitations by Dawn!

Natalia
12/27/2014

I purchased invitations and thank you cards and they are gorgeous! I had a slight problems with my return envelopes but they took care of it with no hassle. Definitely recommend them!

Recently Married

Their online forms were so easy to use and customize! I didn't want to make a huge production of invitations but they had so many options to choose from! I definitely recommend them to anyone! Easy to use, fast and efficient!!!!