Invitations By Dawn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I received my invitations and reply cards very quickly and they are beautiful! They match pour happily ever after theme perfectly and at a amazing price!

Services Used: Invitations

I absolutely loved our save the dates & invitations! We received tons of compliments on them from our guests. The pricing was great, they always have great deals to take advantage of online. And their website makes it incredibly easy to personalize your invitations. I even had to make a call to their customer service for an error I made - they quickly and kindly made the changes for me! Highly recommend for your wedding needs!

Chelsea
03/07/2015

My invites turned out better than expected!!! They came in right on time. Couldn't be more happier.

Recently Married

Invitations by Dawn provided free samples through their website which was great in narrowing the search. Once we Did choose the invitations arrived in great time and turned out perfect.

Services Used: Invitations

Our wedding invitations came out just the way they we're shown online. The color is perfect and they we're delivered on time as expected!

Services Used: Invitations

I had a great experience ordering from Invitations by Dawn. I was a little nervous about the quality of invitations ordered online, but they ended up being beautiful and very high quality!! They came super fast, too. The customer service is FABULOUS. If I had any questions, any time of the day, I would just chat the customer service team and they promptly responded with all of the answers I needed. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Great price, great customer service, ease of design and ordering, and VERY affordable. Definitely recommend!!

Recently Married

Our wedding invitations were just what we wanted, and they were really affordable! The invitations matched the design we picked for our wedding website, too! We highly recommend Invitations by Dawn!

Natalia
12/27/2014

I purchased invitations and thank you cards and they are gorgeous! I had a slight problems with my return envelopes but they took care of it with no hassle. Definitely recommend them!

Recently Married

Their online forms were so easy to use and customize! I didn't want to make a huge production of invitations but they had so many options to choose from! I definitely recommend them to anyone! Easy to use, fast and efficient!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

We love our invitations and have received so many compliments on how unique and special they are! Great value and quality. We had each envelope pre-printed and it turned out great.

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations turned out beautifully, especially on the sparkly paper. I submitted my order, then realized I had not added an RSVP line!!! I freaked out, contacted them the next morning and they put my order on hold. I made the changes I needed to and they re-started production of the invitations. My "mess-up" was handled promptly and it didn't even change the shipping date!

Recently Married

We ordered our Save-the-Dates & Wedding invitations from Invitations by Dawn. We had compared several invitation companies on-line, and after looking at the sample invitations, we decided to order from Dawn. The prices & quality of the invitations were excellent. The save-the-dates & wedding invitations came out beautifully. I do recommend making sure to proofread your wedding invite & to go by how the invitation looks in the sample screen-if it's not centered on the screen then it won't be centered on the actual invitation. We did have an issue with the return address & guest address: make sure to proofread EVERYTHING 3-4 times before sending it off for print. Because we went with the silver outer envelope, some of the ink smeared. The customer service rep was very understanding & sent us more envelopes as a replacement FREE of charge. Our family & friends loved how our Save-the-Datess & Wedding invitations turned out. It helped set the tone for our special day: Classy & elegant.

Recently Married

We ordered our invitations, reception cards, and response cards from Invitations by Dawn and I couldn't have been happier with them. They were beautiful, classy, and reasonably priced for what we wanted. I got many compliments from guests. I would order again in a heart beat. We ordered the "Winter Kisses" for our December wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered free samples from a few different places and the invitations from invitations by dawn were hands above the other companies. The card stock was surprisingly rigid, the print was raised and sparkly, and the invitation was perfect for our theme!! You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a non-corny winter wedding invitation but the ones we ordered are so elegant and sophisticated. We received our invitations in a week and they were just as perfect in the box as our sample was. You can't get a higher quality invitation for a better price!!

Andrea
11/29/2014

Shipping was fast and the product better than described. Every one loved our invites and I couldn't have been more pleased with the 3 in 1 invites.

Services Used: Invitations

My save the dates and invitations were beautiful. Service was prompt.