Invitations By Dawn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ordering my invitations from Invitations by Dawn was one the most cost-effective decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process. The invitations were delivered in personal packaging and so quickly. After I ordered them I realized I made a typo and they straightened it out before the invitations went to print! I will definitely order from here again and I've been recommending them to all of my engaged friends!

Services Used: Invitations

This is the best send me free samples. We fell in love with this simple one where the RSVP is a postcard that detaches from the invite. No stuffing just fold and mail. The return address was printed on the RSVP and the invite su per easy.

Services Used: Invitations

Ordered a sample invite of their mexico destination wedding invite which came super quick and loved it! Ordered the amount I needed for my wedding and received them in no time. I personalized them with my own wording which came out perfect! Definitely would use them again for any other invites I may possibly need one day.

Wedding
Our longest search was for the invites to our wedding. We were not sure what we wanted. After narrowing it down, we decided on the Seal and Sends from Dawn. They were beautiful, fit the look we were going for, and were reasonable (Sorry I don't believe that invitations should run $2-$7 per invite).
I was concerned with the spelling on it and had my, now husband, look it over. We also called them twice to make sure it was good. People loved them and felt that the RSVP cards were easy to send back.
-Bride

Services Used: Invitations

We spent a lot of time shopping for invitations, and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Multiple people commented on how beautiful our invitations & matching RSVP cards were!
Consider them for your invitations if you want quality cards for a great price!

Services Used: Invitations

I loved our wedding invitations, they were very nice and unique! They were also very responsibly priced! I would defiantly use them again!

Services Used: Invitations

A+ Online support very helpful. Invitations arrived quickly and were great quality. Received many compliments.

Services Used: Invitations

We absolutely loved our Wedding Invitations. They did a great job. We received them very quickly after they were ordered. They have a wonderful selection to choose from as well as plenty of sales running. Would definitely recommend them for any invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations were beautiful and made of the highest quality. The process was easy. Their support staff was great, as we needed to send some invitations internationally. We are so glad we found Invitations By Dawn

Miss L
Recently Married

BEAUTIFUL invitations (and so much more) at a great price!!! I loved my invitations and personalized reception items that I purchased from Invitations by Dawn. It was really helpful to be able to actually see samples of the invitations in advance. Also, we purchased our items at a time when they were offering a promotional offer, which helped for this bride-on-a-budget :-) Great, reliable service at an affordable cost.

Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies
Recently Married

Invitations by Dawn was wonderful to work with. I ordered a bunch of free samples. The quality was wonderful and the invitations were beautiful. The service was fantastic. I had made a couple mistakes when I submitted my order online and when I called in to fix it they noticed some spacing issues that I didn't even see. They fixed everything for me without a problem. Our international order was here within a week.

Recently Married

I was so pleased with my wedding invitations! They came quickly, and I felt I got a good deal for great quality invites! Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

We looked at so many places, but Invitations by Dawn had the most uniquely elegant invitations. We ordered samples that came within a few days. Once we ordered our invitations, we had requested a bunch of modifications. We placed our order around 8:30pm Thursday night, by 9am Friday morning, we had an email which contained proofs of our cards with all of our requested modifications. I then made a couple of more modifications, and within about 20 minutes, I had another email. We were able to approve the proofs before noon. So excited and can't wait to see the final outcome!

Services Used: Invitations

It was extremely helpful to be able to receive free samples of the products and the website is very user friendly. Once ordered, the products arrived timely and as expected, and in excellent quality. It was wonderful to be able to find products to fit our theme of a renaissance wedding! In addition to the invitations, we purchased thank you cards and had our wedding poem favor printed on parchment scrolls. Considering when we initially started reviewing all the overwhelming options and companies offering invitations, once we found Invitations by Dawn - that portion of the wedding planning became so much easier!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Nicole
04/17/2015

We found the most beautiful 3-piece invitation set for a great price! They were the perfect invites for our New Orleans wedding!

Recently Married

Loved my invitations. They have a great variety and the prices are wonderful, not to mention the many discounts they run.