Invitations By Dawn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I was so pleased with my wedding invitations! They came quickly, and I felt I got a good deal for great quality invites! Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

We looked at so many places, but Invitations by Dawn had the most uniquely elegant invitations. We ordered samples that came within a few days. Once we ordered our invitations, we had requested a bunch of modifications. We placed our order around 8:30pm Thursday night, by 9am Friday morning, we had an email which contained proofs of our cards with all of our requested modifications. I then made a couple of more modifications, and within about 20 minutes, I had another email. We were able to approve the proofs before noon. So excited and can't wait to see the final outcome!

Services Used: Invitations

It was extremely helpful to be able to receive free samples of the products and the website is very user friendly. Once ordered, the products arrived timely and as expected, and in excellent quality. It was wonderful to be able to find products to fit our theme of a renaissance wedding! In addition to the invitations, we purchased thank you cards and had our wedding poem favor printed on parchment scrolls. Considering when we initially started reviewing all the overwhelming options and companies offering invitations, once we found Invitations by Dawn - that portion of the wedding planning became so much easier!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Nicole
04/17/2015

We found the most beautiful 3-piece invitation set for a great price! They were the perfect invites for our New Orleans wedding!

Recently Married

Loved my invitations. They have a great variety and the prices are wonderful, not to mention the many discounts they run.

Recently Married

I love my invitations! They were affordable and very beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted and they were speedy in shipping.

Services Used: Invitations

This is a fabulous website with very reasonable prices. I love the way you can make your own sample invitation or even order samples to view in person. Whatever choice you decide there are lots of different styles, colors and fonts to choose from.

Recently Married

I ordered my invitations on a Thursday night and within 24 hours was notified they were out of stock. I called customer service and was told they would be in on Monday. Not only did they apologize and give me an exact timeframe of when I could expect them, they overnighted them to me free of charge. Incredible customer service and outstanding quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations by Dawn was truly exceptional! Ordering things online, especially your wedding invitations, can be super scary! However, this company sent you a number of different samples to let you get a feel of what it looks like in person; and they were quick about it! The value is just uncomprable. There are invitations for any budget and they are constantly having sales. We got lucky and were able to get 40% off! This helped our budget A LOT! They have hundreds of different styles and you can even create your own. The customer service was outstanding as well. There were many questions my mom had and they were able to answer everything quickly and in a simple way to understand! I will definitely be using them for other occasions!

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancee and I were looking for invitations for months (well, she was looking harder than I was), but we found a great selection of just the type we were looking for with Invitations By Dawn. They didn't break our budget either, which was great. We ordered samples and picked out our invitation from there. Very high quality invites and great customization capabilities. I recommend.

Services Used: Invitations

Loved my invitations! They looked perfect and I recieved so many compliments about them! Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

I received my invitations and reply cards very quickly and they are beautiful! They match pour happily ever after theme perfectly and at a amazing price!

Services Used: Invitations

I absolutely loved our save the dates & invitations! We received tons of compliments on them from our guests. The pricing was great, they always have great deals to take advantage of online. And their website makes it incredibly easy to personalize your invitations. I even had to make a call to their customer service for an error I made - they quickly and kindly made the changes for me! Highly recommend for your wedding needs!

Chelsea
03/07/2015

My invites turned out better than expected!!! They came in right on time. Couldn't be more happier.

Recently Married

Invitations by Dawn provided free samples through their website which was great in narrowing the search. Once we Did choose the invitations arrived in great time and turned out perfect.

Services Used: Invitations

Our wedding invitations came out just the way they we're shown online. The color is perfect and they we're delivered on time as expected!