Invitations By Dawn

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My save the dates and invitations were beautiful. Service was prompt.

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations were absolutely beautiful! I was so excited when they finally arrived!

Services Used: Invitations

Gorgeous invitations & the most helpful customer service. Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

I was able to request free samples which I recommend anywhere! I had samples coming in from a lot of different vendors :) This company gives you all of their paper samples and colors. I loved my invitations and thought they were beautiful. The website was easy to use for your invitation personalization and I received my invitations in a timely manner.

Private User
Recently Married

She had the most beautiful invitations and was the only site I found where they had my wedding colors on a pretty design. Also the best priced invitations I could find!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations by Dawn is amazing. They give you the option to receive sample invites to review before you pick the one you like. With all the stationary I plan on getting for my wedding their prices are extremely reasonable. I definitely recommend this service to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations included a pic from our engagement session and I chose the photo paper they have. Excellent quality and customer service. The cost was also an excellent deal considering they often have 25% off and 30% off deals.

I would definitely use them again.

Services Used: Invitations

I love my save the dates. They were as affordable as anywhere but 100 times prettier! Looking forward to ordering my invites and announcements as well!

Shelby H.
10/26/2014

My invitations are beautiful! I will also be using them for my programs! definitely recommend

Services Used: Invitations

We didn't want to spend a fortune on something that most people discard after the event. We found a fantastic quality product at a very affordable price with this vendor. The invitations were exactly what we wanted. The ordering process was easy and simple. We received the invitations very quickly too! I would definitely order from them for future events!

Services Used: Invitations

Ordered both my save the dates and invites from them. Both were customized exactly how I wanted and were amazing. We've received a ton of compliments too. Couldn't be happier with the service and products!

Services Used: Invitations

I highly recommend using Invitations By Dawn. Our wedding invitations received so many compliments and we received them very quickly after placing the order. Everything was perfect and they are super easy to work with. The prices and value are great!

anahidb
10/12/2014

We ordered our invitations from here & we couldn't be happier with our choice. The invitations came out great, they were exactly what we wanted. There was one minor issue where the night we ordered them, it was the last day of a certain promotion (20% off). By the time our order was processed the next day, the promotion code had expired and our price went up to regular price. I called them and they immediately added the current promotion code, no questions asked. I highly recommend Invitations By Dawn!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered the Tropical Palms wedding invitations in Turquoise & Orange w/reception cards & RSVP cards and they are perfect for our destination wedding theme! I love how the invites comes with the envelopes and there are matching accessories/save-the-dates as well.The colors were identical to the preview online. I received my complete, correct order extremely fast! Couldn't be happier with them!

Services Used: Invitations

We found our invitations on our first try with this website after ordering a few samples. The samples came so quickly we knew we were working with a reliable company. The quality was incredible, definitely a great value, and everyone loved them!

SupermanBride
10/11/2014

I ordered a sample of one of their products on a Thursday and received it on Saturday! They sent every option, color, style available and it was very helpful! We are using them for our wedding and NOT looking into other vendors!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)