INTRIGUE

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Intrigue Design and Decor was so amazing to work with and their flower arrangements were so beautiful. Both my guests and the staff at our wedding venue said the flowers were the best they have ever seen and I had tons of people asking me where I found such a talented designer. Sarah and her team were a pleasure to work with. Sarah always made me feel comfortable and she knew exactly what I was looking for.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Valerie

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Intrigue Designs for my wedding on October 4, 2014. I can not begin to tell you how fantastic they truly were. Everything turned out AMAZING. The team at Intrigue took my vision and made it a reality. I doubt I could have imagined my reception looking any more amazing than it did. From the gold drape, custom bar fronts, to the centerpieces, the bouquets, and the minor details like the beautiful roses on the head table at each place setting, and the glowing candles - the event was SPECTACULAR!!! They are true professionals at Intrigue Designs - extremely dedicated, creative individuals, and as a meetings/event planner my self, I would work with them again in an instant.

Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely love Sarah and her team at Intrigue. I have never seen such beautiful bouquets. The colors were so in line with what we wanted and blended in so well with the total theme of the wedding. The colors matched the color of the dresses so well it was amazing. Even something so small as a boutonniere were so beautiful. We had Sarah do an ombre rose petal design for the aisle and it came out so nice. We also had café lights and lanterns inside and out. Everyone is still talking about how the table centerpieces and the bouquets were the highlight of the wedding because they were so beautiful second only to the bride of course. I would highly recommend Sara and her team at Intrigue. She will make your wedding spectacular!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say how AMAZING Sarah and her team were! I would highly recommend Intrigue. I was so happy with the flowers and décor and received MANY compliments. Sarah was able to take my dream and turn it into a reality. Thank you so much for everything!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah was AMAZING! She brought my vision to life and then some. We had to move the wedding and reception inside because of weather and she went above and beyond to turn a dull conference room into a beautiful ceremony. She is great at what she does!

Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had been referred to Intrigue Designs by our wedding venue the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and we are so grateful that we got to work with this company! I worked with Sarah and she helped to plan our wedding decor and flowers and make my dream wedding vision become a reality. Sarah is so creative, artistic and design oriented that she truly had the best ideas for what would make our wedding look perfect. Our colors were navy & coral and the overall theme of the wedding was rustic nautical and Sarah knew exactly how to design our wedding with the decor we were looking for. Sarah was extremely easy to work with, very receptive to what we wanted and she was very helpful in keeping everything within our budget. Sarah would even text me pictures of ideas for different centerpieces just to get my opinion on them. We received so many compliments on how everything looked and we were so happy with everything that Sarah and Intrigue did for us that we would highly recommend their services to anyone!! We hope in the future that we can work with them again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah at Intrigue designs seriously knows her stuff! From the workshops she hosts to the stunningly beautiful wedding floral designs she and her team creates, I've really never seen work quite like hers. She somehow finds that perfect line between lavish/stunning/breathtaking without being over the top! I would (and do) recommend her to all the future brides I know! (and take one of her floral design workshops if you can! it was so helpful and informational and FUN!)

• Wedding: 08/25/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah and her team at Intrigue Designs are a pleasure.

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Tiffanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Intrique Designs is a very knowledge, professional and creative floral design company.

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful floral class. Sarah is a excellent teacher & florist.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Intrigue did the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, centerpieces and ceremony chuppah arch for my wedding. Sarah absolutely captured our style/vision, which was "Martha's Vineyard-nautical-chic". Everything beautiful, sophisticated, high-quality and professional. I would highly recommend Intrigue to anyone who wants their unique vision to become a beautiful reality!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I write this review with a knot in my throat! I love Sarah, absolutely love her. I have no words to describe how thankful I am. My wedding was indescribable! You have to see it to believe it. It was a total fairytale! From our first meeting I knew Sarah was perfect for me. She completely understood me and everything I wanted. Her creativity blows me away, I have never met anyone with the kind of imagination she has. I wish I had more to say but I am still completely speechless. Just trust me when I say that hiring Sarah was by far the best decision I have made in my entire life. Thanks to her and her designs my wedding was magical. We had a perfect wedding and it was honestly thanks to her. Also her entire team is filled of ROCK STARS!! They are Funny, nice and friendly people.

INTRIGUE responded with the following comments:

As I read this I began to tear up. Working with this bride was an equally amazing experience. I will hold this wedding dear to my heart for many years.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about my experience with Intrigue

INTRIGUE responded with the following comments:

I love this review. Simple and to the point. Glad to know your experience was goo.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We (as well as our guests!) are still buzzing over how gorgeous our wedding was, thanks to the talent of our florist/designer, Sarah, and her team at Intrigue Design & Decor! Because my husband and I were planning a wedding 7 hours away from our venue, we knew we needed a floral design team we could trust to really make our day everything we wanted it to bel. From the moment we initially contacted them to our wedding day, Intrigue was professional, diligent, incredibly friendly, and full of excitement about working with us. They truly made us feel like royalty! Upon entering our venue, we were blown away when we saw all of the beautiful work they had done! Everything was more than perfect--they truly helped to create the wedding of our dreams--a beautiful wedding that kicked off our beautiful life together.

INTRIGUE responded with the following comments:

Wow... These words are amazing. This is why I do what I do.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah did am AMAZING job. Her artistic vision is a gift and something I wish I had an eye for.
Intrigue offers ALOT of different services in the design department, not just centerpieces. If you want to make an impact and wow guests, Intrigue is the company to use. They were recommended by other vendors when I asked who would be the "A-TEAM" to work with in Annapolis. We are from out of state and has limited face to face contact with Sarah, but after our initinal consult I was sold.
It is very nice working with vendors that you don't have to hand hold throughout the whole process. IF you want a stress free planning process, Intrigue is awesome.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
410-571-3069
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards