Intellect Media

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We contracted with Intellect Media as the videographer for my daughter’s wedding this past April. Marcus was professional and his prices were completive. He listened to our desires and put a package together that worked within our budget. During our event he was very discreet. When we received the final product we were extremely pleased. The packaging was personal and professionally done. The video was superb. Marcus captured everything we asked for and more. It was like he was in our heads and captured things we forgot to ask for. His video allows us to relive that day just as we experienced it. Thank you Marcus for capturing memories we will forever cherish
MOB

Private User
Recently Married

Produced a wonderful video of a wonderful day!

Anasa & Brandon
10/18/2014

So we met Marcus through our wedding planner (Michele with MorLina Events) and we can certainly see why he was so highly recommended. We planned our Virginia wedding from out of state, two time zones away, so responsiveness to communication was big for us. Marcus was great with responding to all our e-mails and he and his team were very professional during the planning process and shooting of the wedding and reception. His team was able to get excellent footage while "being in the background" which was great for us as we didn't want to feel as if we had a camera constantly in our face. The video was great and we can tell that he uses high quality equipment as both the audio and video are crystal clear. The film also comes in a nice custom case which is a nice touch. Marcus and his team were also great with our budget and we feel like we definitely got the most bang for our buck.

Highly recommend Intellect Media!

Anasa,

I am so glad we met you. Your wedding was amazing! We had fun filming and dancing with your bridal party and other vendors. The surprise rose pedals too the film to a new level. We hope you and Brandon have a life filled with love and happiness.

Services Used: Videography

Marcus was wonderful to work with! He was flexible and able to meet with me and the photographer before the wedding. The day-of he was friendly, professional, and did a great job of making me and the wedding party relax and forget he was even there videotaping. Considering the hours of footage he had to sift through, I felt I received the videos in a reasonable amount of time. He really listened to what I wanted the highlight and long edit to include and he did a fantastic job editing everything to reflect what a memorable night it was. My sister was so impressed, she hired Marcus to do video of her wedding!

Brandyn
09/27/2014

While planning a wedding there are things you need and don’t need. During the process my now wife and I sat down budgeted everything and very strategically planned our wedding. The only argument came when a videographer was brought up, I did not want one and she did. The destination wedding was stressful because we only traveled to Virginia Beach once with my mother in law and wife. All day I sat at meetings picking everything from center pieces to the amount of rose pedals we would need. The last meeting was with Marcus an Intellect Media he provided us with prior work he had completed and he had my attention. Eventually we signed a contract and the deal was done. I was still skeptical; however Marcus was the easiest of all the vendors to deal with and the most organized. From taking the time to simply just ask how planning was going to just back and forth because we root for different football teams. During this process I gained a friend along with a feature film that stopped me in my tracks. Marcus and his staff put together a film that would bring a tear to my eye every time I watch it. He captured the moments when My Wife came down the aisle, the moment my best man broke down in to tears, and the moment my grandparents finally got their wedding dance after being married for 51 years. The video was an emotional ride that will always be a part of our big day, and we could not be happier with the choice my wife actually made. Intellect media is a class act and I would recommend them to absolutely anyone. Marcus and I have continued communicating even though we are three states apart six months post wedding. The only word that comes to mind when I think Marcus Williams and intellect Media is Unrivaled.
Mr. and Mrs. Frey
GO BROWNS!!!

Brandyn,

Although you like the Browns, we still enjoyed your wedding day. GO COWBOYS! lol Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was one to remember!

Services Used: Videography

Intellect Media is such a great company to work with. We met Marcus at a bridal show and my husband and I loved his innovative style so we knew we had to work with him on our wedding day! Marcus is warm and welcoming, so it was very natural for us to develop a true friendship that continues to this day. Intellect media was such a great vendor that they handled our save the date video, wedding highlights, ceremony video, and many other special cuts of our wedding day. We are so excited that we have had the opportunity to preserve our memories for the rest of our lives.

Intellect Media went out of their way to ensure we had our wedding video before the holidays to share with our family. That kind of gesture is a small example of the great customer service, kindness, and thoughtfulness that you can expect with Intellect Media. Each time we watch our wedding video there was not a dry eye or a frown in the room. The video that was created for us made me feel like I had the best wedding all year, hands down! Every aspect of our wedding was captured perfectly. We have nothing but kind things to say about Intellect Media, and will continue to recommend him time and time again! Please book Intellect Media to create an amazing masterpiece for your of your next event, you won’t regret it!!

T'Nora,

We had the best time working with you and Josh on your wedding journey. I never thought in a million years, we would build a true friendship over the year. We loved being your cinematographers and we look forward to continuing this beautiful friendship we have built.

Marcus is the man!

Choosing Intellect Media was the best decision my wife and I could have ever made when it came to selecting a videographer.

The entire time we felt like stars!
He was able to capture the love my wife and I share in a unique, romantic, creative, and captivating way for all of our family and friends to see and share.

Not only was Marcus able to assist us with his expertise but he was able to put us in-front of many others in the wedding industry to help with our big day.

The best part of everything was that Marcus was willing to work with us and travel to still capture our wedding day even with us deciding to change the venue out of state. When you have someone who's vested interest is giving you and your love one something you both will cherish forever is someone special.

And that is who Marcus and Intellect Media are special people capturing and creating forever lasting memories!

The proof is in the pudding his work is phenomenal!!!!!

Thanks again Marcus, Intellect Media & Staff!

Alex & Ivy

Kimberly
08/09/2014

I thank God for Intellect Media Productions. Impeccable professionalism is what comes to mind when I think of the owner and each staff member represented by the company. With only one week notice, Intellect Media Productions fit my son's wedding into their busy schedule, performed beautifully the day of the wedding and managed to give us 5 a star package with memories to last for generations.

Eric
08/08/2014

I would have to say Marcus is one of the best videographers I have ever worked with. He was extremely professional and became a part of the family by days end. He actually assisted in keeping my sister calm and focused in the hours leading up to her special day. He was so good at his job most people forgot he was there. But then when I got the end product, I was pleasantly surprised at the intimate moments he captured. Thank You Marcus for keeping all of the my sister's wedding day memories forever on disc.

5-Star rating all around for Intellect Media! I was extremely picky
about who I chose for my videography because I was looking for a
“cinematography” feel. Marcus and his team far exceeded my
expectations, They truly catered to my needs and professionally
captured priceless moments that I am able to cherish for a life time.
I booked Marcus about seven months before my wedding and his
professionalism impressed me and my family so much that we embraced
him like family. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion
(weddings, birthday’s etc.). Not only did Intellect Media answer all
of my questions/concerns before my wedding, but they followed-up soon
afterward and kept a line of communication open during the entire
period; I really appreciated that. The videographer, Marcus, was
very polite and managed to capture small details about our wedding
venue, first dance and candid moments that I hadn't even noticed!!!
That was a nice surprise. I was so happy and care free on my wedding
day, it was great to have a videographer who could just "roll with it"
, adjust to changes in schedule when needed, maintain full control
during the whole day of the wedding and ultimately provide me with an
impressively edited product that I am proud to share with family and
friends. THANK YOU Intellect Media for great professionalism and

quality work...couldn't ask for more.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN THE AREA!

Services Used: Videography

Marcus did a great job with our highlight video. I highly recommend.

Amber
05/17/2014

Marcus was fun and professional. He provided a quality service at a good price. The video had three sections, including the entire ceremony, over an hour of reception, and a 20 minute edited clip. The edited clip was my favorite. He captured special moments of the day and pieced them together. I also loved the case the dvd came in! It had a wedding photo that wrapped the front and the back of the case, and the dvd had our photo on it too! I highly recommend this talented, young fellow!

Catherine
04/26/2014

Marcus is an incredible professional and helped to make our big day so much more special. He was easy to work with during the wedding planning process. With so many things to plan and so many people to talk to, he made coordinating with a videographer a breeze! On the day of the wedding, Marcus was with the wedding party from the early morning hours until the very end of the reception. He never interrupted and he was involved, but not overwhelming. Throughout the day, we forgot he was even there! He captured the ceremony perfectly. My husband was actually wearing a microphone underneath his shirt, so our vows were captured along with the video. At the reception, I was amazed by the energy Marcus exuded! He was all over the dance floor; taking video of everyone dancing, singing, and laughing. He meshed so well with our photographer, Michael Dragon. The images and video they were able to capture was more than I could have ever imagined. We knew we wanted someone to capture our wedding day in video, but we could have never predicted such amazing work. Marcus is awesome and a must-have addition to your wedding day!

Services Used: Videography

Marcus and team really went above and beyond to make our wedding day memorable!! Very down to earth, very attentive overall and came to NC to do this for us! He worked his way around an unfamiliar town to capture our hometown feel. The rapport was awesome, services at the wedding were wonderful and video exceptional! I would recommend Intellectual Media for any event!

mdcoffey7
11/23/2013

Mr. Williams was awesome! I called on him last minute, and I'm so grateful he was able to record our wedding day. While I wasn't able to talk to him directly, my husband talked about how nice and professional he was at the wedding. After that weekend, Mr. Williams kept us informed of the ETA of the DVD. He was always reachable which is huge for me in working with vendors. We got the video in a reasonable amount of time, and we have watched it numerous times. The quality is outstanding which made the service that much more of value. I'd definitely recommend Mr. Williams and Intellect Media to anyone in the VA area.

Services Used: Videography

Marcus and his team filmed our wedding in Richmond VA on 10/12/13. We booked with him because we liked the samples of his work on his site. He turned out to be, prompt, professional, easy to work with, down to earth, very creative and knows his craft. We were not able to meet before the wedding day, but that did not affect the outcome. Marcus arrived well before the ceremony start time in order to get a feel for the venue, and gather footage of the grounds, the bridal party, and pre-wedding happenings. He was EVERYWHERE. There is so much planning going on before the big day, it does not dawn on you that on the day of, you will not have the presence of mind to make sure the little things are being captured and given the attention you so appreciate seeing once the crazy is over. Marcus was on top of his game! He got the most beautiful footage of the venue, which our photographer did not get. He was thoughtful and creative in his filming of the ceremony and after ceremony pictures. And best of all, he was ALL OVER THE RECEPTION which provided the best footage!! When we received our video from him we watched it over and over and I cried and cried, tears of happiness to be able to relive such a beautiful day. If I were getting married tomorrow, I’d hire Marcus again in a heartbeat.