Inn at Still Pond

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was everything I wanted and more!!! I booked before even stopping by!! If you love the pictures you see online just remember they do not even come close to seeing this gorgeous Inn in person. Lisa was great and helpful for a whole year!!! My wedding was perfect and I could not have asked for a better place! My "million dollar wedding" was actually super affordable... again I am ohhh so grateful and pleased with the Inn at Still Pond!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful place for a wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. & Mrs. Sutton of Inn at Still Pond are in a class of their own. We had a very beautiful wedding and all thanks to their professionalism and exquisite grounds. Each and every wedding picture was absolutely beautiful. The music and DJ services were tasteful and fun! Special thanks for making our day so splendid and memorable!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The location is breath taking! If your looking for something other then a traditional church wedding Inn at Still pond is the way to go. I had an absolutely amazing experience and I am so glad that I decided to have my wedding at Inn at still pond.

• Flexibility: 4.5

Lisa and her staff were very helpful when it come to helping with all aspects of our wedding, which we are very grateful for, especially since we did not hire a coordinator and put together most of the wedding ourselves. We lived out of state, and planned most of the wedding through e-mails and Lisa's recommendations. The wedding itself turned out perfectly. The grounds were up kept nicely and the weather made for a beautiful ceremony and reception time. We also stayed at the grounds the night before and the night after, and felt very welcomed and enjoyed a delicious breakfast both mornings. I would definitely recommend Lisa's Inn as a must see when planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Inn at Still Pond is a wonderful place to have a wedding! Miss Lisa is so helpful and knows all of the ins and outs of wedding planning. She does her best to make sure you have all your bases covered so the big day goes as smoothly as possible. She also responds to emails in a very professional and timely manner. It goes without saying that Inn at Still Pond is absolutely gorgeous and so will be all of your pictures from your big day! The Inn is also very nice for a bride on a smaller budget, but you would never be able to tell from how beautiful it is and from all you get from the wedding package!
~The Bryans 9/21/13 <3

• Flexibility: 4.5

Inn at Still Pond was an incredible place to have my daughter's wedding. The grounds are stunning, the service was incredible and Lisa, the owner/event planner was a tremendous help to someone planning a wedding for the first time. Her patience, professionalism and responsiveness to all of our questions made the process practically effortless. We were impressed by the entire staff at the Inn at Still Pond. Even if I didn't know to ask a question about a specific item, Lisa asked if I needed it. My daughter and her fiancé stayed in awesome Cottages on the property, complete with a screened-in deck and plenty of room to dress. The Inn itself is a Bread and Breakfast that my family and I stayed in. The food was absolutely delicious with Lisa using fresh fruit, berries and honey from the property of the Inn. The beds were so very comfortable and there were fresh flowers everywhere. There was no stone left unturned! And to top everything off, it was within our budget. We highly recommend Inn at Still Pond to anyone wanting an awesome experience for a wedding or the Inn itself as a Bed and Breakfast for a wonderful getaway.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The facilites were perfect for the wedding, reception, and rehearsal dinner. I will definitely used Inn at Still Pond again, should the need arise.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Picking a wedding venue was the biggest challenge in the wedding process. Finding a place that was as beautiful as I'd always have dreamed of and being able to afford it was terribly hard, until I found the Inn at Still Pond. It was the only venue I physically visited and drove all the way from Orlando to see. I knew instantly when I arrived this was the place for me. The owner Lisa was the kindest and most welcoming woman I could have asked for. Every inch of the grounds was kept immaculate, lighted beautifully at night and had the country/vintage feeling we were going for. I'd have to say it truly was the price that sold me, because many other places offering similar packages were higher and out of our price range. The only disappointment was the forced off-duty police officer we were contracted to hire for crowd control, who ended up hassling guests. From day 1 when I put the deposit down, until the morning of the wedding there was never a feeling that I had been forgotten or put on hold due to other weddings. Every single question was answered, any last minute changes that we made were accommodated and everything in between. Lisa was such a blessing with her kind heart and helpfulness! Lisa played her keyboard for our ceremony music, in which I provided her my own sheet music and she played wonderfully! She was also able to recommend local vendors which was great for us! The Still Pond truly is a needle in a haystack and highly recommended! - Amy & Alan

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The owners of the Inn were so personal. It felt like she knew me and I wasn't just an event on her book. We were absolutely blown away with the (more than) fair price of the wedding package! We felt like our wedding was special and beautiful. Our families felt the same. My husband and I plan on visiting on our anniversaries.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Inn at Still Pond was better than we could have ever imagined. Lisa was extremely helpful. It was a big plus that she was there during the ceremony and reception in order to answer questions and just be a huge help. Berrien was also a great DJ. Lisa's recommendation for the caterer was also great, the best caterer I have ever had. Lisa's rental prices were good and it is so easy to just leave it on the table and not have to haul them home to return them. We would definitely recommend them to anyone and would most definitely use them again. We have recieved so many compliments since the wedding.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Jared & Katelyn
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Our daughter's wedding was held at the Inn st Still Pond in Axson, The beautiful ceremony was held at the charming gazebo overlooking a serene pond. The reception was held in the large white tent which was spacious enough for the dinning tables, food stations, and even the dance floor. Mrs. Sutton is a very talented musican. She played during the wedding ceremony and Mr. Sutton was the DJ. They both are wonderful people who were most helpful. I would highly recommend their facility to any bride and groom in search of a "perfect place". It is a wonderful hidden away place that holds holds endless potential.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. and Mrs. Sutton made our wedding truly special. She was very flexible with us as many things with the wedding kept changing, I didn't worry about anything because I knew it would get taken care of. The Inn was the perfect place for my wedding, it was peaceful and beautiful there. Our family came from out of town and stayed there. The rooms were comfortable and Lisa's breakfast she makes is amazing. I highly recommend The Inn at Still Pond, You won't find a more beautiful place for such a great value. Thank you Lisa.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Lisa was very helpful throughout our entire wedding, she also captured some really great pictures...The Inn At Still Pond allowed us to have our "fairy tale" wedding, I don't think I could have picked a better location! definitely don't regret choosing them!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa and Berrien Sutton's Inn at Still Pond made our son's wedding a beautiful memory for everyone in the wedding and for all the guests. The bride and groom really enjoyed having the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremoney, reception and dinner on the property. The bride's cottage and the groom's cottage was fun for the wedding party, and assured everyone was ready on time.

Lisa recommended the caterer and we have never had better or more attractive food at a large event. The professional service was the best. Our guests said they were "wowed" by the venue, the service, and the food.

Also, my husband and I stayed at the Inn the nights before and after the wedding along with some friends, and we highly recommend the calming experience! Lisa's breakfasts were delicious and special. Our bed was heaven!

We recommend The Inn at Still Pond to everyone looking for a wonderful wedding experience. And we recommend the Inn at Still Pond for everybody just looking for the best Bed and Breakfast!

Wanda & Jim Hankla
Waycross, Georgia

Our experience fo

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved, Loved, LOVED the oppurtunity to be married in such a gorgeous place!! Lisa is such a great person to work with as she was able to work around certain things that came up during our planning including my husband, son and I catching the stomach flu the week before the wedding!!! Her husband was a doll with the sound for both the ceremony and reception and was able to get anything we might've needed. Although our wedding was a bit on the larger side, the seclusivness of the venue made our day feel most intimate. Because of the gorgeous natural setting our photos turned out magnificently! I wouldn't change one thing about having our wedding at the Inn, except maybe the heat but they were ready to tackle that problem with accommodations in the tent. Everything was absolutely spectacular and we couldn't have chosen a better venue nor worked with a better couple to achieve the day of our dreams. :)

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Tricia
912-816-0254
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards