InFocus Studios

Flexibility:
 (0.4/5.0)

Sort By:

Anonymous 6 Reviews
This creep took $800 from us never to return another email or phone call. We filed a fraud complaint to our credit card company & a police report. He scared us to no end when he emailed days before our wedding "confirming" his plans to show up - we were terrified he'd be there and ruin our ceremony. Thank the Lord that didn't happen but it didn't save us from the trouble of having to cancel our card, file reports, hire a new videographer, etc. GET THIS GUY OFF WEDDING WIRE!
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Please someone add me to the Facebook group. I too was scammed. Nicky4840@aol.com Nicole Maceo
Wedding: 03/24/2012
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
this company is owned by the same scam artist, Jesse "John Francis" Clark that owns SureShot Videography, SureShot Portraits and Magnolia Films. BEWARE of Jesse! He is a liar, thief, and if you use any company he is associated with, you can be sure that you will never get what you paid for. He had to use an alias and has started several different companies to hide from all of the couples he has screwed over. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS COMPANY!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Same owner as sureshot videography and magnolia films. AVOID. The one positive review was written by "James" himself. He used this same tactic on yelp and weddingwire for his other firms. He is a scam artist and a sociopath.
Wedding: 07/23/2011

Anonymous 3 Reviews
SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

This guy is Jesse John Francis Clark... please, I beg you to look up any reviews on SureShot Videography which he used to scam so many of us with. He's doing it again under this alias, please stay away!!

Jesse and an associate came to shoot just a scheduled and everything seemed to happen just as planned. After the wedding is when all seemed to fall apart. We had paid Jesse a 50% deposit upon contract signing and then the final payment on the day of the wedding. Following the wedding, we gave Jesse almost 3 months to send any deliverables, which he did not. We started emailing and calling to ask for updates and received the following responses:

· “Just been slammed with work. Our edited actually has your footage now. I'll be emailing with s tracking number shortly.” (10/11/2011)

· “We are just about finished” (11/29/2011)

· “Here is a link to your Wedding Video Trailer on Vimeo.com” (12/31/2011)

· “Your DVDis complete, but we are waiting on your custom sterling silver DVD case. which was placed on backorder. I recieved notification that it will be shipped to us witin the next two weeks. So, I will be mailing everything then.” (2/26/2012)

February 26, 2012 was the last response in writing or voice from Jesse. We have been able to talk to his associates (Keith and Beth) who cannot control any of this, but were apologetic. We have not received any further deliverables and my wedding trailer on vimeo was deleted. We also were not given a refund.

After hearing about and from other couples directly that they were going through the same situation, we believe we were scammed by Jesse Clark. I have such a mix of emotions ranging from sadness, infuriation, to embarrassment. I just want him to make good on all our contracts, but he seems like he's out to scam people and make money, not be a contributing member to our country.

Anonymous 6 Reviews
I hired Jesse "John Francis" Clark for my summer 2011 wedding. He became unresponsive once he received my money, sent someone else to shoot my wedding when I was expecting to see him (and this other guy didn't even stay the whole time that I had paid for), and then fed me with excuse after excuse for why my video wasn't done (the few times he responded to my emails). Finally in January his employee told me that my footage was lost due to a power surge the previous August. I believe that this is a lie. I was told I would receive a full refund within 30 days but it's been several months now and I have received nothing. Now his business is closed and I have no footage from my wedding and this guy still has money. Jesse ("John Francis") has been nothing but unprofessional and I urge you to stay away from him and all of his companies and aliases (including SureShot Videography, Magnolia Wedding Films, InFocus Studios, etc).
0.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
WARNING! This is yet another Jesse John Francis Clark, aka Jesse Clark aka John Francis LLC. He used to operate under SureShot and Magnolia Wedding Films.

We paid Jesse up front and in full and one year later, we have NO video and NO refund.

Any questions: smitty071@gmail.com
Wedding: 06/23/2011
 866-660-5552
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire