Indulge Bakery, Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Indulge is amazing, they took amazing care of us from the start. The environment is fun and professional and indulge went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. We've used indulge for my first sisters wedding, mine, and when the time comes for our third sister too!
Thanks Indulge for the beautiful cake and fabulous experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever. Beautiful on the outside and so so tasty on the inside. Linda was amazing to work with and we could not have been happier. Order all my cakes and cookies from Indulge - but this was first wedding cake. So so delicious!!

Carey McClure

Private User
Recently Married

The cake they made was fantastic!! We especially loved the chai cake with ginger cream cheese icing :-) Their price was great, and they were prompt and very professional. Would gladly recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge made an amazing cake for our wedding. When we first met with indulge about five months before our wedding we knew they were the bakery for us as soon as we tasted their carrot cake. It was so moist and delicious, probably one of the best we have ever had (considering we are carrot cake lovers that means a lot). We also chose a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling for a supplemental sheet cake which was also to die for. They were also so friendly and helpful when it came to budget, planning and design of the cake. On our wedding day Indulge was one of the first vendors to arrive and when she finished setting up the cake I was in awe. We chose a very simple buttercream ribbon design accented with dried lavender that we provided and even though it was a simple design I was amazed that the cake was even better than the inspiration picture I provided and much more beautiful than I could have dreamt. It was so classic and pretty. Thank you so much to Indulge for making a great addition to our big day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge Bakery did an amazing job with our cupcakes and wedding cake. They were so delicious, and we are still being asked about them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Indulge Bakery was beautiful and delicious! The staff at Indulge made choosing a cake fun and low-stress and they were great about working within our budget. They were also very accommodating in providing gluten-free cupcakes for some of our guests with Celiac's disease. They also worked with our florist who provided flowers to put on the cake. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Indulge and would highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If you need a fabulous cake, go to Indulge! We ordered our wedding cake from them and it turned out absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, it was so delicious. I had heard wonderful things about them and assumed such an awesome bakery would be out of our price range. Not so. Linda helped us choose the cake of our dreams within our price range. Can't wait to use them again!

Emily
09/07/2014

Indulge Bakery was a perfect choice for our wedding. They were very flexible in making sure the design of the cake was what we wanted. We decided to have all gluten free and nobody noticed. I even had people that don't usually like wedding cake ask me where we got our cake from!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had such a great experience working with Indulge Bakery. We had looked at several bakeries when searching for the perfect fit for our dream wedding cake. Indulge was the perfect bakery for us. They took a lot of time during our consultation/tasting to really figure out the feel of our wedding and to fully understand what we wanted. We brought a lot of pictures and they were able to use those to design something specific to our aesthetic. We chose the almond poppy cake and several different fillings and it was not only delicious, but gorgeous to look at. We still receive compliments to this day on our cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda and her staff were amazing in helping us chose what kind of cake we wanted for our big day. We had a great first meeting with Linda when she sat down with us and gave us a large amount of options to taste including cake frostings and fillings. Everything was delicious! We were stuffed with her amazing little cakes by the time we left!

I am so grateful for all that Linda did for me in those months leading up to my wedding. We changed our minds multiple times, and she was so helpful in helping with those changes. And on our wedding day, she set up the most beautiful cake for us. Everyone raved about it! We are so thankful, and happy that we had Linda and Indulge Bakery taking care of us! We would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All of my guests commented on how lovely and delicious my cake was at my wedding from Indulge Bakery. We were so busy and full from dinner we did not get to eat as much as we wanted but many of our guests told us about how they loved it so much they had seconds, thirds, and even fourths!!! I will definitely be going back and highly recommend! THANK YOU!!

Private User
08/08/2014

Beautiful cake, great flavors, great service, absolutely perfect

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Every cake that they made was wonderful. There was the gorgeous wedding cake with beautiful orchids, the groom's cake with Budweiser logo, even the gluten free cupcakes were delicious. There was little left over so everyone loved it. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend Indulge Bakery.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake tasting with Indulge was our favorite part of wedding planning! The cake turned out simply magical with everything we imagined it to be & more! I highly recommend Indulge - they also travel around Colorado!! YUM & gorgeous!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge was the first and only bakery we went to. After our tasting there, we had no question that they were who we wanted to work with for our wedding. They were creative, professional, affordable, helpful, and flexible as we changed our minds on how we wanted the cake to look. And most importantly, the cake was delicious. I can't wait to break into the cake they made for us to keep for our one month anniversary. Everyone at the wedding kept asking who we had used. FYI, we had three cakes: White cake with peach jam and peach mousse, white cake with raspberry jam and white chocolate mousse, and chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse (a total hit with the guys).

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved how my wedding cake turned out. I had a good idea of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like but Linda gave some great suggestions that I loved and made the cake even better. The cake tasted amazing! It was so moist and I loved the flavor combination choices. We had a cookies and cream filling and also a peanut butter filling. Indulge bakery's tasting/trial was the best. Some of the other tastings we went to would only let us try a few flavors but not here, they let you try a bunch of them. I am so glad I went here for my wedding cake! It couldn't have been more perfect!