Indulge Bakery, Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely ADORED Linda and the Indulge Bakery staff! They did a beautiful job making the cake and cupcakes for our wedding! We were planning our wedding from afar and weren't able to taste the cake ourselves. Instead, we had to send family members to help us decide. Whereas many other bakers treated them rudely and didn't take them seriously (we were treated rudely by a good number of bakers in the area), Linda blew them away! She was so friendly and accommodating and understanding and treated them with so much respect. Not only that, the cake and cupcakes from Indulge were PHENOMENAL! Our guests commented that it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. We chose a white and milk chocolate mousse wedding cake with buttercream: it was fantastic! We also ordered cupcakes for favors and, needless to say, the guests were not shy about taking them. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the way our wedding cake turned out: in fact, we have decided to make it a tradition to drive to Indulge every time we go to Colorado to eat a cupcake and remember our wedding. You will not go wrong working with Linda and Indulge Bakery! They are absolutely THE BEST!

Mandy
06/26/2015

Very helpful staffs. Delicious and beautiful cakes. Thank you very much Robin!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda at Indulge Bakery was awesome. She was extremely professional and helpful. Our cake was beautiful and absolutely the best cake we've ever had. I highly recommend indulge bakery!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge is amazing, they took amazing care of us from the start. The environment is fun and professional and indulge went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. We've used indulge for my first sisters wedding, mine, and when the time comes for our third sister too!
Thanks Indulge for the beautiful cake and fabulous experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake ever. Beautiful on the outside and so so tasty on the inside. Linda was amazing to work with and we could not have been happier. Order all my cakes and cookies from Indulge - but this was first wedding cake. So so delicious!!

Carey McClure

Private User
Recently Married

The cake they made was fantastic!! We especially loved the chai cake with ginger cream cheese icing :-) Their price was great, and they were prompt and very professional. Would gladly recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge made an amazing cake for our wedding. When we first met with indulge about five months before our wedding we knew they were the bakery for us as soon as we tasted their carrot cake. It was so moist and delicious, probably one of the best we have ever had (considering we are carrot cake lovers that means a lot). We also chose a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling for a supplemental sheet cake which was also to die for. They were also so friendly and helpful when it came to budget, planning and design of the cake. On our wedding day Indulge was one of the first vendors to arrive and when she finished setting up the cake I was in awe. We chose a very simple buttercream ribbon design accented with dried lavender that we provided and even though it was a simple design I was amazed that the cake was even better than the inspiration picture I provided and much more beautiful than I could have dreamt. It was so classic and pretty. Thank you so much to Indulge for making a great addition to our big day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Indulge Bakery did an amazing job with our cupcakes and wedding cake. They were so delicious, and we are still being asked about them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Indulge Bakery was beautiful and delicious! The staff at Indulge made choosing a cake fun and low-stress and they were great about working within our budget. They were also very accommodating in providing gluten-free cupcakes for some of our guests with Celiac's disease. They also worked with our florist who provided flowers to put on the cake. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Indulge and would highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If you need a fabulous cake, go to Indulge! We ordered our wedding cake from them and it turned out absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, it was so delicious. I had heard wonderful things about them and assumed such an awesome bakery would be out of our price range. Not so. Linda helped us choose the cake of our dreams within our price range. Can't wait to use them again!

Emily
09/07/2014

Indulge Bakery was a perfect choice for our wedding. They were very flexible in making sure the design of the cake was what we wanted. We decided to have all gluten free and nobody noticed. I even had people that don't usually like wedding cake ask me where we got our cake from!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had such a great experience working with Indulge Bakery. We had looked at several bakeries when searching for the perfect fit for our dream wedding cake. Indulge was the perfect bakery for us. They took a lot of time during our consultation/tasting to really figure out the feel of our wedding and to fully understand what we wanted. We brought a lot of pictures and they were able to use those to design something specific to our aesthetic. We chose the almond poppy cake and several different fillings and it was not only delicious, but gorgeous to look at. We still receive compliments to this day on our cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda and her staff were amazing in helping us chose what kind of cake we wanted for our big day. We had a great first meeting with Linda when she sat down with us and gave us a large amount of options to taste including cake frostings and fillings. Everything was delicious! We were stuffed with her amazing little cakes by the time we left!

I am so grateful for all that Linda did for me in those months leading up to my wedding. We changed our minds multiple times, and she was so helpful in helping with those changes. And on our wedding day, she set up the most beautiful cake for us. Everyone raved about it! We are so thankful, and happy that we had Linda and Indulge Bakery taking care of us! We would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All of my guests commented on how lovely and delicious my cake was at my wedding from Indulge Bakery. We were so busy and full from dinner we did not get to eat as much as we wanted but many of our guests told us about how they loved it so much they had seconds, thirds, and even fourths!!! I will definitely be going back and highly recommend! THANK YOU!!

Private User
08/08/2014

Beautiful cake, great flavors, great service, absolutely perfect

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Every cake that they made was wonderful. There was the gorgeous wedding cake with beautiful orchids, the groom's cake with Budweiser logo, even the gluten free cupcakes were delicious. There was little left over so everyone loved it. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend Indulge Bakery.