Indulge Bakery, Inc

Indulge Bakery, Inc

Where Every Day is a Special Occasion!

1377 Forest Park Circle
Suite 102
Lafayette, CO 80026 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake they made was fantastic!! We especially loved the chai cake with ginger cream cheese icing :-) Their price was great, and they were prompt and very professional. Would gladly recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge made an amazing cake for our wedding. When we first met with indulge about five months before our wedding we knew they were the bakery for us as soon as we tasted their carrot cake. It was so moist and delicious, probably one of the best we have ever had (considering we are carrot cake lovers that means a lot). We also chose a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling for a supplemental sheet cake which was also to die for. They were also so friendly and helpful when it came to budget, planning and design of the cake. On our wedding day Indulge was one of the first vendors to arrive and when she finished setting up the cake I was in awe. We chose a very simple buttercream ribbon design accented with dried lavender that we provided and even though it was a simple design I was amazed that the cake was even better than the inspiration picture I provided and much more beautiful than I could have dreamt. It was so classic and pretty. Thank you so much to Indulge for making a great addition to our big day!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge Bakery did an amazing job with our cupcakes and wedding cake. They were so delicious, and we are still being asked about them.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake from Indulge Bakery was beautiful and delicious! The staff at Indulge made choosing a cake fun and low-stress and they were great about working within our budget. They were also very accommodating in providing gluten-free cupcakes for some of our guests with Celiac's disease. They also worked with our florist who provided flowers to put on the cake. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Indulge and would highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you need a fabulous cake, go to Indulge! We ordered our wedding cake from them and it turned out absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, it was so delicious. I had heard wonderful things about them and assumed such an awesome bakery would be out of our price range. Not so. Linda helped us choose the cake of our dreams within our price range. Can't wait to use them again!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge Bakery was a perfect choice for our wedding. They were very flexible in making sure the design of the cake was what we wanted. We decided to have all gluten free and nobody noticed. I even had people that don't usually like wedding cake ask me where we got our cake from!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Profile Picture
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a great experience working with Indulge Bakery. We had looked at several bakeries when searching for the perfect fit for our dream wedding cake. Indulge was the perfect bakery for us. They took a lot of time during our consultation/tasting to really figure out the feel of our wedding and to fully understand what we wanted. We brought a lot of pictures and they were able to use those to design something specific to our aesthetic. We chose the almond poppy cake and several different fillings and it was not only delicious, but gorgeous to look at. We still receive compliments to this day on our cake.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda and her staff were amazing in helping us chose what kind of cake we wanted for our big day. We had a great first meeting with Linda when she sat down with us and gave us a large amount of options to taste including cake frostings and fillings. Everything was delicious! We were stuffed with her amazing little cakes by the time we left!

I am so grateful for all that Linda did for me in those months leading up to my wedding. We changed our minds multiple times, and she was so helpful in helping with those changes. And on our wedding day, she set up the most beautiful cake for us. Everyone raved about it! We are so thankful, and happy that we had Linda and Indulge Bakery taking care of us! We would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of my guests commented on how lovely and delicious my cake was at my wedding from Indulge Bakery. We were so busy and full from dinner we did not get to eat as much as we wanted but many of our guests told us about how they loved it so much they had seconds, thirds, and even fourths!!! I will definitely be going back and highly recommend! THANK YOU!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful cake, great flavors, great service, absolutely perfect

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every cake that they made was wonderful. There was the gorgeous wedding cake with beautiful orchids, the groom's cake with Budweiser logo, even the gluten free cupcakes were delicious. There was little left over so everyone loved it. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend Indulge Bakery.

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake tasting with Indulge was our favorite part of wedding planning! The cake turned out simply magical with everything we imagined it to be & more! I highly recommend Indulge - they also travel around Colorado!! YUM & gorgeous!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge was the first and only bakery we went to. After our tasting there, we had no question that they were who we wanted to work with for our wedding. They were creative, professional, affordable, helpful, and flexible as we changed our minds on how we wanted the cake to look. And most importantly, the cake was delicious. I can't wait to break into the cake they made for us to keep for our one month anniversary. Everyone at the wedding kept asking who we had used. FYI, we had three cakes: White cake with peach jam and peach mousse, white cake with raspberry jam and white chocolate mousse, and chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse (a total hit with the guys).

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved how my wedding cake turned out. I had a good idea of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like but Linda gave some great suggestions that I loved and made the cake even better. The cake tasted amazing! It was so moist and I loved the flavor combination choices. We had a cookies and cream filling and also a peanut butter filling. Indulge bakery's tasting/trial was the best. Some of the other tastings we went to would only let us try a few flavors but not here, they let you try a bunch of them. I am so glad I went here for my wedding cake! It couldn't have been more perfect!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was honestly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Not only did we have cake, but we had individual cheesecakes that everyone loved. Loved how the wedding cake, grooms cake, cupcakes and the cheesecake came out. We loved having a variety of options to choose from. We would definitely recommend Indulge Bakery to anyone wanting an outstanding cake or other yummy treats.

Whitney

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are very friendly and helpful. The cake portion of the wedding was definitely in need of guidance. They were great and the cakes turned out delicious and gorgeous! I didn't have to worry about a thing after ordering the cake, everything was set-up at the reception. Definitely would recommend!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
303-926-1676
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards