Indulge Bakery, Inc

Indulge Bakery, Inc

Where Every Day is a Special Occasion!

1377 Forest Park Circle
Suite 102
Lafayette, CO 80026 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge Bakery did an amazing job with our cupcakes and wedding cake. They were so delicious, and we are still being asked about them.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you need a fabulous cake, go to Indulge! We ordered our wedding cake from them and it turned out absolutely gorgeous, exactly what we wanted. Not to mention, it was so delicious. I had heard wonderful things about them and assumed such an awesome bakery would be out of our price range. Not so. Linda helped us choose the cake of our dreams within our price range. Can't wait to use them again!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge Bakery was a perfect choice for our wedding. They were very flexible in making sure the design of the cake was what we wanted. We decided to have all gluten free and nobody noticed. I even had people that don't usually like wedding cake ask me where we got our cake from!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of my guests commented on how lovely and delicious my cake was at my wedding from Indulge Bakery. We were so busy and full from dinner we did not get to eat as much as we wanted but many of our guests told us about how they loved it so much they had seconds, thirds, and even fourths!!! I will definitely be going back and highly recommend! THANK YOU!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful cake, great flavors, great service, absolutely perfect

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake tasting with Indulge was our favorite part of wedding planning! The cake turned out simply magical with everything we imagined it to be & more! I highly recommend Indulge - they also travel around Colorado!! YUM & gorgeous!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Indulge was the first and only bakery we went to. After our tasting there, we had no question that they were who we wanted to work with for our wedding. They were creative, professional, affordable, helpful, and flexible as we changed our minds on how we wanted the cake to look. And most importantly, the cake was delicious. I can't wait to break into the cake they made for us to keep for our one month anniversary. Everyone at the wedding kept asking who we had used. FYI, we had three cakes: White cake with peach jam and peach mousse, white cake with raspberry jam and white chocolate mousse, and chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse (a total hit with the guys).

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved how my wedding cake turned out. I had a good idea of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like but Linda gave some great suggestions that I loved and made the cake even better. The cake tasted amazing! It was so moist and I loved the flavor combination choices. We had a cookies and cream filling and also a peanut butter filling. Indulge bakery's tasting/trial was the best. Some of the other tastings we went to would only let us try a few flavors but not here, they let you try a bunch of them. I am so glad I went here for my wedding cake! It couldn't have been more perfect!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was honestly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Not only did we have cake, but we had individual cheesecakes that everyone loved. Loved how the wedding cake, grooms cake, cupcakes and the cheesecake came out. We loved having a variety of options to choose from. We would definitely recommend Indulge Bakery to anyone wanting an outstanding cake or other yummy treats.

Whitney

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are very friendly and helpful. The cake portion of the wedding was definitely in need of guidance. They were great and the cakes turned out delicious and gorgeous! I didn't have to worry about a thing after ordering the cake, everything was set-up at the reception. Definitely would recommend!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Indulge Bakery! I am not really a detail-oriented person and I thought I didn't really care about how the cake looked, so I told them that there were some cake flowers included in my floral package and to use them to decorate the cake however they wanted. It turned out GORGEOUS! The pictures of the cake are some of my favorites from the night.

And, most importantly, it tasted AMAZING. I mean, like the best cake I have ever had. I liked also that we could choose different flavors for each tier. I highly recommend, and I will be going back to Indulge any time I need a cake for any other reason.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very fond of Indulge and have used them in the past for birthdays and other celebrations, so it really was a no-brainer to use them for our wedding. However, being very non traditional, and having a rustic themed wedding in a barn in the mountains, we did not want a typical wedding cake. Linda designed a beautiful assortment of delicious cupcakes and pies. It really kept with the comfort and coziness of our wedding day. They were delivered right on time despite the surprise blizzard and 2 hour drive, the colors were perfect, and they were displayed beautifully on the wooden tiers made by my dad. AND, they were delcious!!!! We will continue to use Indulge for all of our pastry needs in the future! And their prices cannot be beat!!
April and Cody 4/13/14

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this bakery.  It was a total pleasure from start to finish!:)  The cake tasting for our wedding was better than any I'd been to in selection, friendliness, & service!:) Linda (owner) was completely amazing & the whole place had a family feel to it:)  She had such amazing ideas for our cake & it turned out a billion times better than anything we imagined!:)  The cake was so moist, fresh, & one of the most delicious cakes I've ever had!:) Also, the price for the cake was totally reasonable!:) Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!:)  I'll definitely come back in the future for any cake or  desert needs:)

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cakes turned out perfect!! They were delicious and looked great! We will definitely be coming back!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about our experiance with Indulge was fantastic from start to finish. The cake tasting session included all veritiey of cakes and icings/fillings to try combinations, and Linda was super friendly and helpful. She worked hard to make it a fun experaince. We had to make some last minute changes to the cake, and Indulge accomidated us without hesitation or question. The cake arrived at our venue on time, and looked incredible. Even better, the cake was one of the best tasting cakes we'd ever had (probably the best). And our guests agreed. It was so moist and flavorful.

All of the staff were friendly and always had a smile on their face. We'll definately be going back to Indulge for our next cake!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was very easy to work with and very delicious!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
303-926-1676
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards