Indigo Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brandi at Indigo Photography was an absolute delight to work with. I did my engagement photos while on vacation in Lake Tahoe. I reached out to a handful of photographers and she was the only one who answered me promptly every single time. She made it a priority to talk on the phone so we could make sure our styles meshed well together and I was able to get a feel for the type of work she does. The shoot was seamless and she really portrayed the love my fiance have for one another! Our pictures were fully edited and ready in less than I week. I highly recommend using Indigo Photography for any and all of your photography needs if you're in the area, her rates are more than reasonable.

Services Used: Photography

Indigo Photography and Brandi and Laura were absolutely outstanding before and after our wedding. We love our photos and couldn't be happier!

Carole
02/15/2015

Brandi was amazing and she is a lovely person. She was so professional and so friendly and we never felt uncomfortable asking questions or having the photos taken, she made the entire process so easy. We didn't know what we were supposed to do and she very nicely suggested this pose or that location etc. and the results of the photos were fabulous. I was so excited that the turnaround time for us to receive the photos was so quick because I was so anxious to see what they turned out like, and they were truly wonderful. Brandi also put together a slide show that made me and at least 10 other women in the family cry about 1 min into in. Even a few of the guys were embarrassed that they became emotional too while watching the slide show. Thank you Brandi for giving us memories for a life time, you are a gem :-)

Services Used: Photography

Weddings are hopefully once in a lifetime so the photographer has a tough job - to capture the important moments that we, during the ceremony, don't even realize exist. Brandi did this. She knows/knew which moments before, during and after the ceremony were the important ones and the result was absolutely awesome. Everyone is raving about my slide show set to the music of our first dance many years ago. The pictures include the most beautiful scenery in the world along with all of us who were there to share in this special time. I would highly recommend Brandi. I found her easy to work with, flexible, very nice, creative and most importantly she gave me what we wanted and more! Love love love her!!

Services Used: Photography

Brandi shot both our engagement and wedding photos in South Lake Tahoe and did an absolutely amazing job with both. We we really couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. She was able to capture so many wonderful moments that we will be able to cherish forever thanks to her. She was so easy to work with and flexible, even when we wanted to go to multiple locations for the engagement shoot. She knew all the best places to photograph the wedding from and gave us great direction for the bridal party and group photos. She also was able to somehow get great shots of almost all the wedding guests, which from experience with previous family weddings, is not something that all photographers do. Brandi and her team were able to capture so many wonderful moments, we can't thank them enough and if you are looking for a great wedding photographer in South Lake Tahoe look no further!

Services Used: Photography

It was such a pleasure to work with Brandi and her photographer for our wedding! We just received our pictures and slideshow and they captured our wedding day beautifully! We were able to see every detail of the day, filled with love and all the emotions that came with our special day. Thank you Brandi and Indigo Photography for all the wonderful memories we will have for life!

Services Used: Photography

I was very impressed with Brandi’s photography skills before I even had the pleasure of meeting her. She was extremely helpful over the phone with any questions and concerns that I had and her communicate was outstanding. She suggested an hour engagement session for us- after I expressed my nervousness about being in front of a camera! She put us at ease immediately and the pictures she took were fantastic. Her professional, confident, friendly personality is exactly what ANY bride needs on their wedding day! Our guests were thrilled to see the finished photos and we really enjoyed working with Brandi. She has a very relaxed approach to photography and I’m SO glad we chose Indigo Photography.

Services Used: Photography

Being a compulsive planner and deciding to plan our destination wedding without a wedding planner, I knew that I would spend hours searching for the perfect vendors. I looked at the website and blogs of over 10 photographers, inquired on rates and services, and stalked the entries of recent weddings. Brandi was one of my top choices, and she impressed me from day one. She provided referrals when I asked, and I was able to speak to some of her past brides (who continue to use her for newborn and family shots!). I was unable to find anything remotely negative, and knew that she would be the perfect fit. Here are a few of the reasons why Brandi was perfect on paper: Local to South Lake Tahoe, had an all day package which included a second shooter, quick turnaround time after the wedding, album design, and provided the client with all of the photo rights.

Brandi met with us around Christmas (when we were in Tahoe) to start talking details for our June wedding. She seemed very on top of everything. As the day approached, she assured me that all of the photos I wanted would be shot, and she delivered! She must have known that I'm not used to giving up control, but she did a great job taking over all of the control.

On our big day, Brandi was just absolutely perfect. I only had my MOH and my mother with me while getting ready, but nerves were high and Brandi was so calming. She would not let me worry about the time or the timeline... "that's my job" she kept telling me, which was so assuring! We had the most beautiful first look at Khale meadow and she did a wonderful job creating an intimate atmosphere for my husband and I before completely our family portraits before the wedding.

Brandi's photo timeline was 4-6 weeks, and she had all of the photos ready just in time! The photos came out so beautifully!

Recently Married

The pictures came out great! And they came back very quickly.

Services Used: Photography

These guys were simply amazing. The photographer that was sent out to my wedding was friendly and completely professional. If you hire these guys, you immediately get a sense of comfort while your pictures are being taken, and you can tell that they know what they are doing. They are also completely flexible and will work with you and make you feel at ease no matter what, even if you forgot to include some last minute photos that you forgot to mention, they will do that. I would recommend Indigo photography to anyone I know getting married in Tahoe, they are simply the best.

Services Used: Photography

Brandi goes above and beyond to help. She takes beautiful photos! She is very good at what she does. I would highly recommend her.

Recently Married

Brandi was absolutely great to work with. She showed up to the wedding venue early to take pictures before the ceremony. She kept our whole night on schedule without being pushy or overbearing. She was very friendly. Our pictures were ready within a week (!) and we couldn't be happier with them. We would definitely recommend Brandi & Indigo Photography!

1+ year ago

Loved Laura she was amazing on my wedding day! Got my pictures so fast i was very impressed!

Services Used: Photography

Brandi is totally wonderful. She takes very professional pictures but she is so easy to work with. She goes above and beyond what is expected. She made everyone very comfortable in her endeavor to make the best photos and include all involved with wedding. Thank you very much!! Pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

1+ year ago

Let me start by saying, I was really nervous about the picture aspect of my wedding since I really don't like to get photographed, but I am so glad Brandi was my photographer because I didn't feel awkward at all. She was great with directing our small group without being pushy, and fun to be with during our session. Our wedding was at Sand Harbor and I liked that she was willing to walk around rather than stay in one area. She was flexible with our on-the-spot ideas, and gave tons of suggestions since my spouse and I looked totally clueless :)

Furthermore, getting the pictures was a breeze. Two days after my wedding, the photos were available online and setup for the account was easy. She even created a slideshow (with music) as a preview which was amazing and unexpected. Not to mention, several emails about how I can print, where, etc. I can be quite a control freak, so I was relieved I never had to the have the moment of thinking where are my pictures.

Overall, I am so appreciative my photos didn't turn into "awkward family photos" and that can only be due to the fact Brandi was our photographer. It was a pleasure to work with her and she made our day a lasting memorable moment.

Services Used: Photography

I saw Brandi Schlagels work from a co worker and I was sold. Her pictures were so personal and effortless . I was looking for a photographer in the south Lake Tahoe area to capture our elopement. Communication was fast and thorough. Services were very well priced. Pictures were very important to me since that was what we would have as a memories for family and friends. Brandi exceeded any expectations I had, my husband is on the shy side and she made us feel so comfortable. It was fun without compromising professionalism. We would highly recommend Indigo Photography to anyone. Thank you Brandi for capturing our personalities and love. I have gotten so many compliments!! Amazing job!