Indigo Envelope

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Indigo has been incredible! They came through for me when I really needed them (another company, Opus 1, mysteriously closed and left me hanging). I was very anxious to trust another invitations company, but Liz really eased my mind and made my invitations even more beautiful than they were originally designed by Opus! I cannot thank Liz and everyone at Indigo enough! Liz even helped me find stamps that would look nice with my design. You cannot go wrong in choosing Indigo!

Ellen
11/15/2014

I absolutely loved my experience working with Indigo Envelope for my wedding invitations and thank you stationery. Their studio is cozy, inviting, and full of work samples and ideas. I enjoyed working with Suzy to create my dream design and she was so easy going and flexible throughout the process. The price is expensive, but it is definitely worth the investment. Indigo Envelope uses Basecamp to share project update with their clients and I can't imagine the design process without this site. I was able to see every update in the design from the first proof to the final one. I've already received my Thank You notes and have had so many compliments on the design.

Services Used: Invitations

I have loved working with everyone at Indigo Envelope. They have done our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, and thank you cards. We will have them do our escort cards as well. We worked mostly with Suzy who was patient and SO helpful as we edited, changed and revised our designs. She helped us put together products that fit our style and within a price that was perfect for us.

We could not recommend them more!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Indigo envelope did our wedding invitations for free due to a contest that we won. They were so helpful in getting to us right away and truly taking care of us just like we were a paying customer. The invitations (both wedding and rehearsal dinner) turned out more amazing than we both could have imagined and fit our wedding theme and style perfectly. We loved working with them!

Kyrie
05/03/2014
3.0

We worked with Suzy on a custom invitation suite that we absolutely loved and received many compliments on after distribution. Her design work was really excellent and we were very satisfied with the final product. That said, I think Indigo Envelope could afford to be a little more flexible. They seem so concerned with covering themselves and not exceeding scope--which I understand to an extent--but it doesn't put off a 'customer first' vibe. Their prices are a little on the higher side but the invitations were really unique and beautiful so it was money well spent. One word of advice: be extra cautious when proofing your invitations, I found lots of typos, even in merge files.. they really rely on the client to catch those types of things. Overall was satisfied, the invitations looked great which was what mattered the most.

Services Used: Invitations

My soon-to-be-husband and I shopped around a little before deciding to use Indigo Envelope for our stationary needs. We chose to go with Christina and her team because all of their stationary is personalized, unique, beautiful, and a good value.

We met with Christina and Suzy to talk about our invitation ideas. I knew that the team would have their work cut out for them because my fiance and I have polar opposite tastes in just about everything. They asked us about our wedding, us as a couple, and really dug deep to determine our vision for the wedding. At the end of the meeting they put together a proposal for us and emailed us some design ideas to discuss.

After several rounds of revisions, we ended up with an absolutely beautiful and personalized invitation that was a complete blend of both of our styles. They presented our invitations to us in a beautiful box with a list of tips for stuffing envelopes (yes, there is an art to it).

We have received SO many compliments on our invitations it is hard to imagine! We have even had a few people refuse to send back their response card because they wanted to keep the entire invitation as an original package and even show a law school fundraising team what "a classy invitation looks like".

We couldn't have been happier with the final product and we are looking forward to having them work on our escort cards and table numbers :) We would recommend Indigo Envelope to anyone and everyone!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Our wedding invitations were absolutely perfect. The designers at Indigo Envelope spent a lot of time working on the design and the results were amazing. They were elegant, and very high quality. I have received so many compliments on them. Many of my guests said that it was the most beautiful invitation they had ever received. I could not be more happy with the product and it was a pleasure to work with everyone at Indigo Envelope.

Margaret
04/13/2013

Indigo Envelope is without a doubt the best place to get your wedding invitations and all the other stationary your need for your wedding. From the beginning, Christina worked with us to design the most unique Save the Date, Invitations, Thank you notes, Escort cards, etc. The one special thing that I remember Christina saying was "When someone opens your wedding invitation, you want them to say, Wow. I've got to attend that event!" We received so many compliments regarding our invitations. Our theme was our home town, Durham, NC and all our stationary reflected this theme in a unique and beautiful way. Get on Christina's schedule early and you will never regret your choice of Indigo Envelope!

Services Used: Invitations

I met the Indigo Envelope team at a bridal show and was instantly blown away by their work. Everything was so professional, creative and unique. After taking a closer look at their work and meeting with the owner, Christina, there was no question that I wanted her to design and create my save the dates and wedding invitations. Not only were they very competitively priced, but the designs were BEAUTIFUL and there were so many options! My sister and I worked with the Indigo Envelope team to design the most unique and beautiful save the date magnet I have ever seen. I still get compliments on it almost 2 years later! The wedding invitations were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. Christina and team really listen to your ideas, provide great advice, and make you feel like you’re their only client. They can help you with almost anything you need – from wine bottle labels, to table numbers, to menus, to programs – if you want a consistent theme, they are the very best at that! Everything was very southern at my wedding, so they created yellow and grey koozies with our amazing monogram Christina handmade. My one suggestion is to reach out to them quickly – they get very busy because they’re so good and reasonably priced. I recommend Indigo Envelope to everyone I know!

Services Used: Invitations

Christina is such a delight to work with. We only had an idea of the style and colors we wanted and she took that and just ran with it. From our save-the-dates, to our invitations, programs, and escort cards she created a theme that was exactly what we wanted! She was so easy to work with and will really take the time to make sure you get exactly what you envision! We definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Invitations

Christina and her staff were great to work with on our wedding invites! Her creativity gave us some of the cutest and most complimented invites - our guests' feedback on them was awesome! Indigo Envelope will work with whatever ideas you might have - whether they are traditional or completely off the wall!

Services Used: Invitations

The prettiest invitations I've ever seen. Custom made and designed to the bride and grooms liking. Unique style and personable. Christina and her staff are the greatest.
Would recommend her to anyone and planning to use her again for our business needs.

Services Used: Invitations

I recommend Christina to anyone looking for beautiful invitations. Whether you are looking for something simple or extravagant, she can create something that will be exactly as you envisioned. Christina was so patient with me and took a great deal of time to create multiple designs until I was completely satisfied and every detail of my invitations were perfect. The quality of the work and product were both excellent!

Services Used: Invitations

Christina and the crew at Indigo Envelope prepared such beautiful stationery for our wedding! Indigo Envelope designed our invitations, thank you notes, wedding stamp, table numbers and seating arrangements. The time and creativity we received for the price was amazing! They really put everything into designing every detail for our stationery and helped us to determine the theme for our wedding. We would definitely recommend Indigo Envelope to anyone with stationery needs!

Services Used: Invitations

Christina was completely willing to work with me and print out the most gorgeous invitations I could possibly imagine! The do-it-yourself kit I bought and gave her to use was difficult to work with, to say the least! And I know it took her more time and energy than she planned for, but she worked it out for me. I got rave reviews from all the guests about how gorgeous the invitations were and how they totally represented me!

In addition to the invites/address labels, I ordered welcome bag stickers, water bottle labels, and the cutest table number cards ever! Christina really took the time to listen to everything thing I wanted and my "vision" for everything, and made it happen!

I totally intend on going back to Indigo Envelope in the future for thank you's, holiday cards, etc. etc.

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I came into the design process with a lot of unorthodox, unformed ideas about what we wanted in our invitations. Luckily Christina was expert in helping us figure out how to make sense of what we were looking for. She really took the time to meet with us and patiently talked us through our many choices, including colors, font, layout, wording, and a bunch of other things I had never even thought about. We also wanted to incorporate photographs of our grandparents' wedding day, which we had used for the save-the-dates, but weren't sure how to do it for the invitations. Christina perfectly incorporated them into the design (as seen in the photograph on this website!). She was refreshingly detail oriented, professional, timely, and gave us all sorts of options to work with so the invitations would fit in our budget. The materials she used for the invitations, thank you notes, seating chart, and place cards were absolutely top-notch. We're so happy we took the time to think about this aspect of our wedding celebration as the invitations really helped to convey the tone and expectations for our wedding weekend (which was slightly unorthodox). We received MANY complements on the uniqueness, quality, and design of the invitations, which made us so happy. I would highly recommend working with Christina and would definitely work with her again when the opportunity arises. Thanks Christina!