In The Garden

(4.8 / 5.0)
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We held our reception at In the Garden and worked with Ambree. She was wonderful to work with and everything went well on the big day. This venue is perfect for smaller, intimate events.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, I we had an amazing experience with Ambray at this venue, my son's wedding turned out amazing and weeks later we are still hearing from guests as to how great the wedding turned out. Ambray bent backwards to help us make it an amazing wedding, she went out of her way to accommodate all our wishes.
It could not have turned out better.
The price of this venue is absolutely incredible, it was a magical experience.

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Maritza
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Garden at Casa Bella Village is an amazing place to have a wedding.The venue is absolutely beautiful. We were so blessed to have found it. Ambre was professional and very helpful. On my wedding day she helped give me the wedding of my dreams. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
daniella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Louise and Denise are 2 exceptional people. You don't find people like these two ladies. They were so helpful during the planning process and also the day of the wedding. Anything we needed they made sure we had. The venue is amazing in itself, so we didn't need to do a lot of decorating, it is lovely as is. Both ladies are so warm hearted and helped us make our day perfect. If you are looking for a place for a small wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, etc. this is the perfect place. Very charming :)

• Wedding: 12/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about this venue. The atmosphere is beyond words. We had my daughter's wedding here. The ceremony was outside in the garden with beautiful greenery and white chairs. There is a cobblestone walkway for the bridal party to enter. It was magical. The owner, Louise Johnson, a romantic at heart, was there every step of the way with the planning. She helped with the centerpieces for the tables and added so many thoughtful ideas that truly added to this special event. Her staff was awesome as well. We had an evening wedding so that we would be able to enjoy the enchanting and alluring feel of the gorgeous chandeliers and lighted patio during the reception. It gave the feel of a romantic Italian Villa with the fountains and unique stonework. I can't tell you how many guests remarked about the venue and how inviting it felt. This was a night my daughter and her new husband will remember for a long time. This venue deserves the highest rating I can give.

In The Garden responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for that beautiful review, however I can not take credit. In the Garden is only a reflection of what is in it. Your family was so loving and caring of each other, it was impossible not to get caught up in that magical feeling. We are in the Horticulture business at In the Garden. We know that what goes on beneath the surface directly effects what will be seen. I predict a wonderful strong marriage for your daughter, just like her Mother's!
Louise

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! Casa Bella Village consists of a number of little unique shops.

I had the pleasure of working with In The Garden owner, Louise and she was absolutely wonderful! She helped us create a beautiful and cozy setting for my wedding. Louise also allowed us to use her existing plants (flowers, little trees, etc) and other decorations as part of our wedding. GREAT for couples on a budget but we definitely did not give up quality at this venue. My wedding was in the evening, and with all the candles and lamps, the venue was just gorgeous. Definitely gave the backyard/garden feel we wanted. I cannot get over how beautiful the evening turned out to be!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is an absolutely gorgeous venue, especially for an intimate ceremony. It's small and has a very ethereal feel. We loved having our wedding here. It turned out better than we had hoped. And Louise the business owner was so helpful and bent over backwards to make my wedding go off without a hitch. Wonderful woman. Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
904-483-6769
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire