In Love Events & Productions

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Last weekend I got married in La Quinta and hired In Love Events as the coordinators. I am an out of town bride, so i knew I needed local support (finding vendors, timelines, day of).

The day of support was superb (5 stars). I was able to focus on the emotions of the moment and leave the logistics to them. I would recommend them for that service.

Leading up to the wedding (I hired them about 9 months before the wedding) was not as smooth as I had hoped. I am a naturally detail oriented person, so my spreadsheet instincts may have contributed. They made themselves available by phone pretty readily, but I ended up sourcing all but two vendors myself. Some of their recommendations were outside of our clearly laid out budget or not in line with the vision we had. I expected them to have a month by month checklist or help keep me on track. I quickly learned that if I didn't remember a detail to discuss, it would go undiscussed. Basically, I thought they would be anticipating what needed to be finalized...but that became my job.

They are truly fabulous people and most of their staff is incredible (but there was at least one very stern faced staffer at my wedding).

My lessons learned: talk through your expectations in the beginning and ask a lot of questions. If you do that...you cant go wrong with them!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie and Angel were amazing! They cared for me and my wedding as if my husband and I had known them for years! Julie was my Quarterback and was always around when I needed help. She was patient with me and great at giving me some ideas whenever I would hit a creative wall when it came to the decorations. There were times when I was having trouble other vendors and Julie would deal with them herself so that I did not have to deal with them. On the day of the wedding Julie made sure that everything went off without a hitch. I heard later that there were some things wrong with the venue but thanks to Julie's help, I didn't even notice. Angel and her girls were great at making sure that we were where we need to be and when. The stuck to a very tight schedule and made sure that I was only surrounded by stress free people. It was wonderful! Both of them did such an amazing job and I cannot thank them both enough for all of the work that they did for the wedding and thebestdayever.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
760-385-3637
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7