Imperial Palace Banquet Hall

Flexibility
4.2
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We had a beautiful wedding this summer at Imperial Palace in Pasadena. It was the first place we had looked at, but we wanted to keep looking. After going around to about 5-6 other halls we came right back here and booked it. Armen was very professional and great to deal with. He wasnt too pushy and always picked up my calls. If there was anything we needed, it was no problem. Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding @ Imperial Palace on April 14, we had an amazing experience. The hall is beautiful, the food is delicious, the costumer service was great. We were always asked if there was anything that would make things easier and more memorable just to let them know. Arman is the MAN we enjoyed his service. The light show is the frosting on the cake.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place and very beautiful, mainly an Armenian Hall with lotssss of food but will serve to any type of gathering

Private User
2+ years ago

Overall, I was really happy with Imperial Palace. The location is beautiful, clean, and modern (all things I was looking for). On the day of the wedding, the staff worked hard to make everything happen. There was so much food, and it was fresh and delicious (or so my guests say because I didn't actually get to eat).

Services Used: Catering
1.4

The hall is beautiful but staff is rude hard to contact and not flexible at all

Services Used: Catering
Adriana
1 Review
08/07/2010
3.0

The service inside the hall was great! We received great attention to detail. However, they contract their valet parking to an outside company. Valet was not at the same level as the hall. They mistreated cars. I had several guest call and complain that they discovered damage to their cars. Several cars were scratch and 2 were dented. Unfortunately, because they didn’t inspect their car before they left the valets insurance was not able/refusing to cover the damages. One guest had her car parked outside on the street by the valet and had it broken into. They did cover her damaged though because she saw it before she left. This place can be truly great if they hired a new valet company.
If you are having your event here please, please, please have your entire guest inspect their cars before they leave. It will prevent unnecessary headaches at a later time.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Laura
4.7

Imperial Palace is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Andy the owner has put so much work into the decor & it shows. It is a very GRAND ballroom that is amazing once it is set up for a wedding!!!! Vaulted ceilings, beautiful intricate details on walls, moldings, light system! Only complaint I heard from some guests is that the bartender was a bit unprofessional and told some of the guests that they had had enough to drink already. I thought that was pretty funny as my cousins probably DID have too much to drink! Andy & Albert are great & the food is delicious!!!!