Imijination Photography

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We were so very pleased with Imijination Photography. They were not only fabulous to work with - eager to please and flexible (happy to take photos wherever we wanted and when) but they were very reasonablely priced and we had a DVD of all the photos - Quality was superb and they responded to my every call - You cannot go wrong using them for you wedding photos!!
Wedding: 09/20/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very pleased with the work Tony and Paul did for my wedding. Prior to my wedding Tony asked me what my hobbies were and because I told him cooking he took great photos of all the food at the reception which I loved! They were very hard working and went out of their way to take difficult shots.
Wedding: 08/30/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Imijination photographers took time during the week before our wedding to scout out the church, reception site and surrounding areas. We were able to use the short amount of time available between our ceremony and reception getting some fun and unusual photos so our wedding photos and album are far beyond the ordinary. This was very important to me.

The photographers were very easy going. I was comforatble with them while in our home while getting ready and throughout the day. I couldn't believe how many "close-up" and interesting shots they got when I didn't even know they were there!
Wedding: 08/23/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony and his crew were great for our wedding. From our first meeting with Tony, he was flexible and willing to make our wedding photos special for us. We had some family group shots that were extra and Tony gladly accomodated us and our families. On the day of the wedding, Tony was great to work with. He was early for our day and was set up and ready to go at each venue. Our pictures came out great. We didn't want a pre-made album, prefering to do it ourselves and Tony sent us disks with all of our pictures on them. He even sent us a 2nd set when our first set was scratched from usage. All in all, I would highly recommend Tony and Imijination Photography.
Wedding: 08/09/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony and his assistant did an EXTRAORDINARY job photographing our wedding. He went above and beyond to get more shots than I ever could have imagined. Everyone has raved about my pictures. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony is wonderful and easy to work with, and it's clear he brings years of experience to his craft. From the first meeting, we knew we could trust him to capture everything we wanted without having to supervise or direct him. He got along great with all of our family members and was extremely generous to our other friends trying to take pictures. He also thought well on his feet - when it turned out to be record-high temperatures on our wedding day, he found a back-up location that was cooler and shadier. Plus, he was thoughtful enough to change the order of the portraits to get all of grandparents out of the heat as soon as possible. I was worried I'd have sweat rolling off my forehead in all our pictures, but he mastered the lighting and angles so you'd never know how hot it was. I'd highly recommend Tony and Imijination Photography to anyone!
Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony really did a great job on our wedding! He caught each precious moment on the event, and provided beautiful pictures of details, portrait shots and etc. We would highly recommend him to whoever is looking for a wedding photographer.
Wedding: 06/01/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony's photographs are gorgeous. He was extremely helpful and responsive to our needs. He's intuitive; if you need him to be laid back, laid back he is. Need him to be focused and serious? He's focused and serious. Tony is very accomodating. He was the vendor I enjoyed talking with the most. He asked good questions to get a feel for what we wanted and that's what he delivered. He also made me laugh. I recommend Tony to everyone.
Wedding: 05/24/2008

LilSis279 13 Reviews
All I can say is WOW. This man single handedly coordinated 17 family members to get all the group portraits done in under an hour and he really did a wonderful job. Professional yet easy-going, Tony is not only a talented photographer (I would know, I am a photographer myself) but a very nice person and is also incredibly affordable. I received my pictures and albums in good time and I am very pleased with his work. I will recommend him to anyone.
Wedding: 11/11/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony did such an amazing job! I couldnt be happier with our wedding photos! If photos are important to you...then Tony is the best!
Wedding: 10/27/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As the groom I had very little interest in all of the planning that goes into a wedding. However, after meeting with Tony Brown from Imijination Photography my disinterest changed. Tony gave us just the right amount of choices and suggestions that made the vision of our wedding day even better. His professionalism, humor, and outgoing personality shines through our wedding album. Friends and family are captured in moments that speak volumes of how the day really occurred. He set my wife at ease, he made me laugh, and involved everyone at the ceremony and reception without disturbing the flow of the day. I can remember seeing the photos and saying " I don't even remember him taking this one" or " wow, how did he get that shot". We met with one other photographer and I can honestly say that I knew Imijination was the perfect choice 30 seconds into the other photographers pitch. Tony's colleague was just as awsome and by having two photographers they did'nt miss a thing. I can't say enough about how they captured the emotion and fun of the reception. I would never recommend anyone else. It was perfect from initial meeting to laying out the album.
Wedding: 06/30/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Tony Brown, of Imijination Photography for our wedding was wonderful. When you are stressing about so many things to plan before the wedding, it is such a relief to know that you are working with someone who is responsible, experienced and easy to work with. He allowed so much flexibility for meeting times and planning before the wedding, as well as on the day of the wedding, when you never know how much will go according to plan! We knew that we could count on him to provide excellent service and a beautiful finished product. We love our pictures and would recommend him to anyone we know that would need a photographer!
Wedding: 05/26/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tony Brown, Imijination Photography, was very accommodating and flexible with our wedding photography needs. Tony is very professional, from the interview process, to our wedding day when they interacted with our guests. I would suggest them to anyone who is hosting an event and would like to have a photographer come in to capture the feeling of the day. They focused on many aspects of the festivities so that we are share that day with others and have them feel like they were right there celebrating with us. During a wedding there are so many things going on it is tough to be everywhere experiencing everything. Once it was all over it was nice to sit back and relive our wedding day, and in some cases see things that we missed. Tony uses the latest digital techniques that allow him to present a surprising large variety of presentation options that are very up to date and yet classic in the end product. The combination of technology and creative gifts in Tony, gives him an edge over other photographers.
Wedding: 09/23/2006
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our album was really great. For us, though, we only had one issue getting ahold of the company.
Wedding: 02/24/2006
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding album and my picture were exceptional. To this day anyone that looks the the albums or pictures their comment is that these are the most incredible pictures that they have seen, attention to details, natural pictures, and you have such unique albums. I have recommended this photographer to 5 other people since my wedding and they were all pleased with their pictures.
Wedding: 12/31/2004
 301-230-4545
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire