Reviews (7)
 (4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I just had a beautiful winter wedding and Imaginations took care of my flowers. I gave them a general idea and they made it so much more.
Wedding: 02/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I originally didn't want flowers so when I went to see Jim I think I only gave him 1 month notice. He worked so hard to create a bouquet for me that was not big and matched the camo that my husband and groomsmen were wearing. I also didn't want real flowers so Jim made me silk ones. They are amazing.
Wedding: 09/15/2012

kym 1 Reviews
FAN
TAS
TIC!!!
Kim and the Imaginations team hit it out of the park! I am not from the area but had my wedding up there and I was thrilled with my bridal bouquet and boutineers!! I asked for something Pocono-centric, and stated my favorites and dislikes, and what I got was better than I could have dreamed up. THANK YOU, Imagainations! I will forever recomend you to all my friends and family!
Wedding: 09/17/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my florist! Seriously, when the bouquets arrived to the church I was literally jumping because they were so perfect and so beautiful! I had met with Kim, Jim & jim several times and corresponded mainly through email because I wasn't in the area for most of the planning time and they still hit the nail on the head. I was going for something a little less common and they still understood and were able to do it wonderfully, I could not be happier with my florist. No one in the area compares to Imaginations, they just care about what they do. They are a little pricey, but they can work with you to find alternatives in your price range. We had large milkglass tapered glasses on the bridal table that we placed our bouquets into so that I didn't have to buy arrangements for that table which was neat too. Def recommend them 100%
Wedding: 07/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was one of those brides where I thought I knew what I wanted, but realized I had no idea. I knew I wanted bright gerbera daisies, and they made the MOST beautiful flowers I have ever seen. They knocked on the door to bring us our bouquets and I literally squealed with delight!! They were exactly what I wanted even though I was unsure of myself. They were perfect!!!! Imaginations was a little pricey as we were looking to cut costs, but don't short change yourself on flowers. Let Imaginations do what they do best. I still talk about how excited I was about the flowers when I first saw them. DEFINITELY do yourself a favor and call Imaginations!
Wedding: 07/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Adored them! Flowers were spectaular lasted forever after the wedding! They were in and out before I even got to the venue and there wasn't a petal out of place. They decorated the pergola were the ceremony was and my reception. I also wanted hanging baskets that lined the isle at the ceremony I got a great price on hanging baskets on my own and they were kind enough to set those up for me as well even though I bought them somewhere else. Super professional and I had no stresses dealing with them at all! Would recommend they over and over!
Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kim at Imaginations was so helpful. She took my ideas and ran with them. I told her the colors that I wanted and that my favorite flower was freesia and she made Gorgeous clutches for myself and all my girls. I couldn't beleive the prices of the bridal party flowers. I didn't do centerpieces with Imaginations as I thought it was an unecessary cost. I used potted mums and Kim suggested that I get them on my own, as their prices would have been so much more.
Wedding: 10/04/2008